Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vain Trait (Sims Medieval)

by Twilightsims Posted 26th Jun 2018 at 11:27 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2018 at 2:31 PM by Twilightsims

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 12:56 AM
Thanks, this is great! Hey, Sims 3 add Sims 4 Dramatic traits: Everyday situations in life deeply stir the imagination, emotions, and reactions of Dramatic Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 5:22 PM
This looks like good fun. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th May 2019 at 3:08 AM
Do your trait mods still work after the recent patches?
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 5:07 PM
Hi, i have a problem with this trait : Game fully updated with all expansions.
If i want to check the profile of a sim with the vain trait, it doesn't work well, then doesn't work at all : i click and the music from the build mode begins.
I see the bug on a very particular case, beacause in my game i give the vain trait to Guidry (the ghost from the paranormal pack) and the bug occurs if i check his profile (in the relationship panel of my sims)
I don't ply in english, so i'm not sure about the terms. Let me know if you need more informations.