Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retail Fridge Holds Harvestables

by emilypl27 Posted 4th Jul 2018 at 6:57 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2018 at 7:47 AM by emilypl27

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 7:53 PM
Omg You're a Lifesaver!!!!!!! This Is Amazing! Could You Possbily Add Fish!! I have a fisherman and I want to do like a fresh catch of the day!!! Plzzz I Am Willing To Pay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 8:31 PM
What a journey this has been.

Break and fix the ability to put things in the freezer.
Break the ability to sell things from the freezer.
Fix sims being unable to buy from the freezer... but can no longer put things in it to sell.

Modder finally gets it right for them
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 9:53 PM
Thanks so much. Is it also finally possible to make this thing be able to hold Ice Cream?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 10:34 PM
Thank you!! It is possible to add IceMunMun harvestables to the list?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:21 AM
Yaas Groceries!!! Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 5:35 AM
Oh my gosh - THANK YOU !!! Is it possible to add IceMunMun´s and Leniad´s harvestable ( when he finally updated them for seasons ) to the list ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:35 AM
THANKS SO MUCH! I never used the freezer because it never worked in my game! But now... I'm so happy :)

I would be pleased if you could add these things too: U.F.O., Trash Fruit, Grow Fruit, Fang Flower, Glow Orb, Quill Fruit, Garlic, Plasma Fruit and Wolfsbane.

Again: Thanks for your work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 5:42 PM
gracias no se si funciona porque tengo que poner solo un archivol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:08 PM
Thank you emilypl27 for creating this mod!

Is anyone else having a problem with the game not loading with this mod installed? It was literally the only mod I had in my folder ... and I REALLY want this mod in my game :-(
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thank you emilypl27 for creating this mod!

Is anyone else having a problem with the game not loading with this mod installed? It was literally the only mod I had in my folder ... and I REALLY want this mod in my game :-(

I also just got a message that my game will not load because something in this file is corrupt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 4:09 PM
So glad to have this ability in my game again. I'm not sure if it's just been bad luck but the fish can go in the freezer but no one has bought any but the harvestables work just fine now thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 6:18 AM
This mod is a lifesaver! Thank you so much for backing up EAxians )))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:15 PM
Thanks for the fix. I did not realize they did that to the game with the last patch. Appreciate you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:34 AM
Thank you! It's working now and my sims and I are soooo happy :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:10 PM
Thank you!!! I was looking for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:15 PM
Its not working at all in my Game. I tried couple of times to put those harvestables in the Fridge, but fits not in, there is still a red cross putting in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 6:17 PM
Today's update says: "The Lice Cold Retail Freezer can now hold harvestables for you to sell."
I assume this mod is obsolute now, but I'd still like to use the add-ons (for holding ice cream, fish & catnip)! Does anyone know if they still work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 6:57 PM
can't put fish in the freezer
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 4:08 PM
hi i have downloaded then and installed to mods folder as usual but i cannot find it in game , please can you help, ive looked through everything and cant seem to see it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:33 PM
Great mod, thanks ! :-)
One question : No limitation on the fridge ? It can contains 100 000 apples + 100 000 lemons + 100 000 what else ?
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 7:17 AM
This is working great for me. You only need to add one of each item for the option to buy larger quantities to appear when shopping.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wingity
This is working great for me. You only need to add one of each item for the option to buy larger quantities to appear when shopping.

where are you finding it in game as i cant seem to see it please
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ultimate_chik
where are you finding it in game as i cant seem to see it please

It is the lice cold retail fridge found in build mode under the retail items tab. It doesn't have a custom content icon.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wingity
It is the lice cold retail fridge found in build mode under the retail items tab. It doesn't have a custom content icon.

i cant find a retail bit in the sort bit in build mode , does this mean i has to be on a retail lot not a home lot ?
Page 1 of 2