Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 3:21 PM
Default Odd glitch after latest update
I literally cannot play the game. When the world loads and I click on a lot, it shows a loading screen for a few minutes but then goes back to the select a world screen. UGH. How do I fix this?

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 3:28 PM
do you have some outdated mods? if so update them.
a lot of people had that problem with an older version of MCCC after seasons released
Stupid people are stupid
#3 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
do you have some outdated mods? if so update them.
a lot of people had that problem with an older version of MCCC after seasons released

This! Please make sure you update your moves before you try playing.
I didn't do it and found out it IS a good idea to actually do this.
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:28 PM
I heard the Go To School Mod can cause that, best thing to do it just exit the game, and don't save, restart and everything should be back to normal.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
I heard the Go To School Mod can cause that, best thing to do it just exit the game, and don't save, restart and everything should be back to normal.
I even had that with an outdated CC sink! It took me AGES to find the culprit, now CC sinks aren't welcomed in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 12:47 AM
What if you save your game with an outdated mod? Can you still remove the mod and everything goes back to normal? Or do the saves get corrupted? (been wondering that for a while now)
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 12:25 PM
I got now my mods are at minimum ( Removed all of littlemssam's and Sacrificial's and still occassionally get this, I also now noticed, the sim's involved lose everything from their inventory if you do save the game when this bug occurs

Only safest thing to do now, is always save the game before you travel off your map,

Just restarting game always fixes it for me, but you will some progress if you don't save before travel.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
What if you save your game with an outdated mod? Can you still remove the mod and everything goes back to normal? Or do the saves get corrupted? (been wondering that for a while now)

This actually happened to me today. I found the culprit and removed the outdated CC. Everything went back to normal. I was able to play my game just fine.