Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mischievous Trait

by EmpressFae Posted 6th Jul 2018 at 2:55 PM - Updated 15th May 2022 at 11:13 PM by TheLovelyGameryt

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 8:42 PM
I love this idea, but might I make a suggestion? I agree that fun would fall more quickly most of the time, but maybe you can also make it so that fun rises faster when they are actually pranking someone or otherwise joking around, as well as the buff? I mean, faster than it would for someone not mischievous. That would make the pranking more attractive to these Sims. I have no idea what's involved with this and whether or not it's possible, but just thought it might make it even more interesting.

I really love this idea. Would be great for creating a Loki Sim with.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I love this idea, but might I make a suggestion? I agree that fun would fall more quickly most of the time, but maybe you can also make it so that fun rises faster when they are actually pranking someone or otherwise joking around, as well as the buff? I mean, faster than it would for someone not mischievous. That would make the pranking more attractive to these Sims. I have no idea what's involved with this and whether or not it's possible, but just thought it might make it even more interesting.

I really love this idea. Would be great for creating a Loki Sim with.

That’s a great idea! And I’ll look into it and see if it’s possible! At the moment I really only know how to create buffs whenever they do something specific but I can look into seeing if I can get a specific need to rise faster. And that’s exactly the Sim that’s in the screenshot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 10:04 PM
Hi, I am just wondering why this might conflict with MCCC? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 3:17 PM
i smell thorki
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th May 2022 at 6:15 PM
Hmm, for some reason the trait icon doesn't show up for me :/
Just a grey llama icon. Any idea what this could be about?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th May 2022 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuiri
Hmm, for some reason the trait icon doesn't show up for me :/
Just a grey llama icon. Any idea what this could be about?

Typically this means you don't have the pack that has that specific icon...but it should be a base game icon so I am unsure.

Thank you for checking out my Mods! Please feel free to check out my YouTube Channel as well! https://www.youtube.com/c/CarlyMarie1122TheLovelyGamer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2022 at 3:09 PM
Thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2022 at 6:51 AM
Look it's Loki! Now I can add this trait to my guy Loki in game! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 5:39 AM
Is an update coming? Since there are no more whims, just wants and fears.