6th Jul 2018 at 8:05 AM
Last edited by SAC-yumz : 6th Jul 2018 at 8:06 AM.
Reason: spelling error
How do i create a .ts4script ??? HELP ME PLEASE!!!
PLEASE READ FULL:
I am trying to create a custom career. I have been following the directions on http://www.simneia.fr/help.html
I had the newest version of python, BUT now have version 3.3.0 as stated in the instructions.
Can someone PLEASE take the time and break down the instructions for me. I have NO knowledge at all of how to mod ANYTHING... Please give me the MOST BASIC AND SIMPLE directions to follow Please!!!
Let me know if i need to download additional things and links to those additional things.
THANKS to anyone who can spare time to help a poor simmer out
1) Copy paste the .py inside your Python install directory
2) Open a command line console (cmd on Windows)
3) Run Python 3.3 with the -O option (eg C://Python33/Python.exe -O)
4) Import the .py (eg import Neia_Careers_Law.py)
5) Get the .pyo from the __pycache__ subdirectory
6) Rename it to remove the .cpython-33 from the filename
7) Add both the .pyo and .py to a zip file
8) Change the extension to .ts4script (Make sure Windows is set to show file extensions)