Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 3:24 AM
Default Showering in the Rain
So has anybody else noticed that townies are showering in the rain? The police chief has been having a tendency to go out, get himeself nekkid, and take a bath in front of the police station.

I'd be concerned if it was just him, and if it wasn't incredibly weird and slightly hilarious.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 3:47 AM
Maybe someone can make a mod too prevent sims from doing it by themselves.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
Maybe someone can make a mod too prevent sims from doing it by themselves.

You mean like this?
http://www.modthesims.info/d/615128
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
You mean like this?

That's Playing in the rain, showering in the rain is something else.. I guess you haven't seen it in the game just yet

it can be easily removed from being an auto action using SCAM mod / SCAM add-on to MCCC
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 12:21 PM
@Keren can you explain me how to do that so NO ONE does it? its starting to get a REAL Annoyance at the clinic all my god dang workers go out nekkid and shower till it stops raining!!!!!! even resetting them with debug on doesn't help! im getting so angry i always have to remove the weather with the weather changer.... seriously what the actual... was ea thinking here!?!
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Keren : 24th Jul 2018 at 1:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
@Keren can you explain me how to do that so NO ONE does it? its starting to get a REAL Annoyance at the clinic all my god dang workers go out nekkid and shower till it stops raining!!!!!! even resetting them with debug on doesn't help! im getting so angry i always have to remove the weather with the weather changer.... seriously what the actual... was ea thinking here!?!

I don't have rain in my game right now to print screen it for you
but to see the menu just click on the ground anywhere (not on rugs tho), and choose the option search/currently running actions
for the search option: search for "shower" or "rain" (without the quot marks)
if someone just recently did it choose "currently running actions"
in either way, if you find the action in the results simply click on it so there is no * to the left side of the action name
than click "save changes"

if you can't find it I'll do my best to search it for you and give you the specific name of the action.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 12:57 PM
thanks ill try this! <3

Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I don't have rain in my game right now to print screen it for you
but to see the menu just click on the ground anywhere (not on rugs tho), and choose the option search/currently running actions
for the search option: search for "shower" or "rain" (without the quot marks)
if someone just recently did it choose "currently running actions"
in either way, if you find the action in the results simply click on it so there is no * to the right side of the action name
than click "save changes"

if you can't find it I'll do my best to search it for you and give you the specific name of the action.
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
thanks ill try this! <3

I just searched for "shower" it's on the 3rd page
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:16 PM
Situation Butler Autonomous Sabotage Shower ?!
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mondenkind
Situation Butler Autonomous Sabotage Shower ?!

If you ever wondered how your shower got broken
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:35 PM
My gal stripped right down to shower in the rain at the Selvadorada market. I guess it was too much effort to walk the couple of steps over to where the public shower/toilets were. I thought it would be a handy feature for a homeless sim, but it doens't show up for teens, which was what my homeless sim was, he only has the option to play in the rain.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
You mean like this?

Thanks! Going to try it now, it seems the precinct is full of cops who like to shower in the rain during working hours now. WHY is this even an option ??
Scholar
#13 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:28 AM
The mod you're gonna try is the wrong one.. it's for PLAYING in the rain, not showering
look at my first comment here.