Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angler Trait (Teen–Elder)

by SimplyInspiredSims4 Posted 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:46 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2020 at 9:50 PM by SimplyInspiredSims4 : Made some modifications.

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 2:12 AM
Finally a trait to go with the aspiration! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChaosKitten666
Finally a trait to go with the aspiration! Thank you! <3

You're welcome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:56 PM
I actually thought this said "Angsty Trait, Teenage Elders" XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleSailor
I actually thought this said "Angsty Trait, Teenage Elders" XD

That's a great idea for another trait! You know how angsty those elders can get
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th May 2019 at 3:06 AM
Does this still work after the Get Famous patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DClick
Does this still work after the Get Famous patch?

As far as I know, this trait still works fine
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 4:34 AM
This threw an error right after I equipped the trait to a Sim. So it seems glitchy now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClearaMorph
This threw an error right after I equipped the trait to a Sim. So it seems glitchy now.

Thanks for letting me know, but it's not causing any errors in my game, so I'm not sure why it's not working for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 2:40 AM
It's working very well on 1.69, BUT the hunger and hygiene are decreasing extremely fast without any buffs of this trait being active :(
The cheats "disable need decrease" and mccc regulation of need decrese doesnt work on hunger and hygiene.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonkary
It's working very well on 1.69, BUT the hunger and hygiene are decreasing extremely fast without any buffs of this trait being active
The cheats "disable need decrease" and mccc regulation of need decrese doesnt work on hunger and hygiene.

I noticed this problem when I first updated the mod for game version 1.65 and realized that I'd done something wrong (oops!). If I remember right, I fixed it soon after and then uploaded the working mod. You might have to download it again for it to work as intended. Please let me know if you do and it doesn't so that I can look into this if necessary. Thanks for the feedback!