Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Graphic Design Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 29th Jul 2018 at 1:20 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:06 AM by asiashamecca

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:28 PM
For some reason, my sim isn't getting paid (Level 4: Senior Multimedia Designer) Everything else works fine though.
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 7:00 AM
My sim isn't getting paid
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmbird
I LOVE your careers! So many of my 200 sims have them as a career. You have done a great job and I am completely thankful. I will try to be patient in hoping that you update to Python (famous patch)! (please🙏, please🙏, please🙏)😜

THANK YOU!
I haven't forgotten you all and I'd appreciate your patience <3
I use Neia's Career creator tool. Unfortunately Neia has been unwell and isn't able to update at present. I've been watching (basically stalking ) her thread closely and as soon as the tool is updated I'll get this working ASAP! Sorry for any delays.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:56 AM Last edited by Lareiielle : 6th Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM.
Oops, you accidentally uploaded the animator career file here!
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 8:13 AM
I was just about to post the same. It's the animator one in it's place instead of the graphic designer. ^_^;
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle

Quote: Originally posted by ShadowDhampire3
I was just about to post the same. It's the animator one in it's place instead of the graphic designer. ^_^;

DOH! *face palm* I will get this fixed tonight when I get home! Thank you for giving me a heads up!!!!
Note to self: Do NOT do mass updates in the middle of the night when you're basically asleep on your feet.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle

Quote: Originally posted by ShadowDhampire3

It's fixed now.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 7:50 PM
do you think one day u will be able to incorporate the new get famous computer into this? or the animator career?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yokozii
do you think one day u will be able to incorporate the new get famous computer into this? or the animator career?

It depends on what functionality Neia includes in her career tool... BUT I have some ideas on how to fake it and may upload a second version once I noodle on it a bit.

Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:36 AM
Default Thanks for this mod update!
Thanks for this mod! Loved it when I had it before the big mod meltdown of November. xD And no problem on the heads up! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 10:51 PM
Can you make an alternate version with more balanced salaries? I want to use this but the pay is quite a bit higher than ea and I try to keep my game at least somewhat balanced.
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 10:03 PM
is this still working??
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:20 PM
Hello, I am helene912. I want to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and forgot to say thank you. I simply forgot. But I think that appreciation is very important and worthy nowadays - no, always. So I tell you now, late, but better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 8:30 PM
I absolutely love your careers!! Most of my Sims use them!! But with the newest update they are no longer working. Do you plan on updating?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:19 AM
I was just looking through, and this is beautiful. I love the different branches. I'd love to see this updated so I could use it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 4:35 PM
I love this career and wanted to use it for my sim but she doesn't go to work and the 'go to work' button also doesn't work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th May 2023 at 6:36 AM
I'd love to have an update !
Page 2 of 2