Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pet Themed Holiday Traditions (Update 17th April 2019)

by icemunmun Posted 30th Jul 2018 at 5:41 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2019 at 11:29 PM by icemunmun

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:11 PM
What a special idea. I usually play w/ pets at all. But this mod makes them more fun. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:25 PM
Thank you ! You make my game much more interesting
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 7:33 PM
Nice idea! Custom holiday traditions are badly needed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 7:39 PM
I LOVE THIS!
Thank you

One question. NPC sims will try to do the interactions autonomously?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:00 PM
Even though I hardly use pets, this is a nice holiday for the kids. Like a "Pet Day" where everyone tries to adopt a pet. I know not many people have the DLC but could is it possible to add "Adopt a Rodent"? to it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:36 PM
I can't wait to use this, my furbabies are family, not pets in our home. Thank you for making it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 8:42 AM
Thank you so much

From Ellle with love
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:25 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:08 PM
I LOVE this! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:14 PM
Thank you for your great mod! Is it possible to translate it?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 6:07 PM Last edited by janyses : 14th Aug 2018 at 6:26 AM.
Thank you for this mod. I think the traditions are very specific, however. Could you just make a tradition 'Spend time with pets' that includes all of these interactions? Traditions should be very broad, instead of specific like club activities.

ETA: Sorry to nitpick. Now that I've played with them, I do like them as is. Though I still think it would be useful to have one tradition that covers all pet interactions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 2:58 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 2:46 PM
;_; thank you omg
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:33 PM
Hello ! I play sims 4 on a Mac & for some reason when I download the files it doesn’t allow me to extract. Even when I place in my mods folder the way it is, it doesn’t wrk. How can I fix this?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shanysmi
Hello ! I play sims 4 on a Mac & for some reason when I download the files it doesn’t allow me to extract. Even when I place in my mods folder the way it is, it doesn’t wrk. How can I fix this?

I have recently become aware of the issue that mac i no longer extracting .rar files automatically. An user explained it here - http://modthesims.info/download.php...216#post5430216

Hope that helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 11:02 PM
any more Custom traditions planned?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:56 PM
Thanks for this! Cannot wait to test this out! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for making this! I wanted a warship your pets day, but they don`t offer any interactions with pets as tradition, so this is perfect!
Inventor
#20 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 8:57 PM
Hey Ice, just had my first Pet Holiday One Question/comment on the Play with Dog and Feel the Love Traditions. Both are available for Toddler but maybe this is a bit hard to have a successful Holiday? Are the Feel Love/Play Interactions available for Toddler?

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
Hey Ice, just had my first Pet Holiday One Question/comment on the Play with Dog and Feel the Love Traditions. Both are available for Toddler but maybe this is a bit hard to have a successful Holiday? Are the Feel Love/Play Interactions available for Toddler?

The Feel the Love interaction is available for toddlers but the play with pet interactions are only available for child and up..so I should remove the play with pets tradition for the toddlers! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:40 AM
I think there's a country with a holiday all about celebrating dogs actually, so this mod seems pretty apt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 5:20 AM
I've been wanting to have a pet themed holiday (really don't know why it doesn't exist in game). So this is very VERY awesome! I will agree with one of the comments here though. The traditions are a bit specific. I feel like most of them should belong into one tradition. Would have been nice it there was only 2 or 3 traditions. Like all the pet interactions could be under one tradition, then you can have the adopt the pet on a separate, then maybe one for petting a stray pet or something like that. But overall, this is still very cool. Downloading now. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 1:16 AM
We who have cats&dogs were really missing the option to add the international pet day into our calendar, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 4:06 PM
thank you for these!
Page 1 of 2