Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kailani Silver

by ScarlettxBlack Posted 14th Aug 2018 at 10:12 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2019 at 8:48 PM by ScarlettxBlack

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:57 PM
I don't have the required dlc for this and therefore will not be downloading it but I will look into all the required cc you linked, so thanks for that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SayAgain
I don't have the required dlc for this and therefore will not be downloading it but I will look into all the required cc you linked, so thanks for that!

Hi!! You don't need all the clothes, but if you want her to look like the pictures you just need the first short list. However, if you just want her as a base you can just download the tray files!
<3

Check out my tumblr for more creations that haven't made it to MTS yet!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:44 AM
Hi, I'm new to this whole Sims 4 thing. I downloaded the CC just fine and it appeared in-game but I cannot seem to find the Sim herself. Where is she located? I've also checked the bin but can't seem to find her there, thank you in advance. <3 Gorgeous Sim. xxx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starr-lord80
Hi, I'm new to this whole Sims 4 thing. I downloaded the CC just fine and it appeared in-game but I cannot seem to find the Sim herself. Where is she located? I've also checked the bin but can't seem to find her there, thank you in advance. <3 Gorgeous Sim. xxx

Hey! Thank you for downloading! When you load up Sims, go to the gallery in the top, and then to my library and click enable custom content or show custom content and she should show up! Also, make sure you put her files that you downloaded into the Tray folder. I attached a photo for reference! Let me know if you need any more help!
Screenshots

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM
Thank you so much! It worked. <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starr-lord80
Thank you so much! It worked. <3

Yay! Glad it worked! Enjoy

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:43 PM
Very beautiful sim! A wonderful addition to my neighbourhood ^.^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celticgamer0
Very beautiful sim! A wonderful addition to my neighbourhood ^.^

Thank you! Glad you like her!

Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 12:26 PM
So, I was trying to download all the c.f. for the SIM and noticed that I can't download the everyday 2 hair. Could you please help?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 7:49 PM Last edited by ScarlettxBlack : 21st Mar 2019 at 8:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by season.com
So, I was trying to download all the c.f. for the SIM and noticed that I can't download the everyday 2 hair. Could you please help?

Hi!! OMG I am so sorry life got in the way and I took a break from sims. If you see this, or anyone else who needs help) the hair link is https://simfileshare.net/download/150350/ Direct link to download, this is all I could find! Originally by FrostSims

So so sorry about that again! I'll update the info as well.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 11:22 AM
I can't seem to find the first everyday shirt, it doesn't seem to be on the linked page. Is there another source for this shirt?
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 6:49 AM
SO for the required CC all the links work except for the link to the first eyeliner and body blush. Will she work without them?