Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CandyD's Drink Drank Drunk Mod - 3 Flavors (1.47.49.1020 Update)

by DarkSimister Posted 19th Aug 2018 at 10:01 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2018 at 6:31 PM by DarkSimister : Patch 1.47.49.1020 & Get Famous EP Update

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 11:23 PM
Neat idea, but does this also affect the non-alcoholic drinks you can make, such as cream soda and rootbeer floats? I must admit that I tend to focus on those when going for the Mixology aspiration (rootbeer floats are practically instantaneous to create, which makes them easy for that "mix X drinks in one social event" part), so I would hope those aren't affected. If they aren't, then I think this mod would be fun to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 12:37 AM
awesome needed the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:53 AM
Ty for updating it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 5:11 AM
Glad to see this one active again. Thank you for updating and for sharing it!!
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:15 AM
One funniest mods ever!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Neat idea, but does this also affect the non-alcoholic drinks you can make, such as cream soda and rootbeer floats? I must admit that I tend to focus on those when going for the Mixology aspiration (rootbeer floats are practically instantaneous to create, which makes them easy for that "mix X drinks in one social event" part), so I would hope those aren't affected. If they aren't, then I think this mod would be fun to use.

I just checked and Rootbeer Float doesn't seem to be affected. However, I found Cream Cola in the beer module. I'll add another beer module without cream cola as I don't think that's a beer...lol.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 10:36 AM
Thank you for that change! This will be a very fun mod. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Thank you for that change! This will be a very fun mod.

You're welcome and have fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:18 PM
Thanks a lot! Amazing mod
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:36 PM
Basemental Drugs has alcoholism.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
Basemental Drugs has alcoholism.

Yeah, it works great, too. Drink Drank Drunk was a popular mod and is perfect for those not using Basemental's drug mod or just looking for a simple and basic way of getting your Sims buzzed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:31 AM
Love your mod ideas! Keep it going! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:51 PM
Thank you Tyler for selflessly volunteering for such an experiment!!! Ok now that's out of the way thanks for this mod to you and CandyD. I was hoping Sims 4 would be able to let sims get drunk...but nope!!! A teen can mess around now...and with help get preggers but still no drunkenness!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:01 PM
how is it different from the wolfdude's mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue
how is it different from the wolfdude's mod?

Not sure as I haven't tried Wolfdude's Alcohol mod. Going by the description, his mod has different buffs and states of being drunk. CandyD only added the "Dazed" buff from overmedication when you drink medicine without being sick or too much of it. That's the only difference I can see between Wolfdude's mod and CandyD's mod. And yeah, she created a beer module...lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:03 PM
hmmmm im having issues my sims all walk weird and my staff appears to love my bar in my restaurant is there a way to remove that hanging walk that makes them look like grumpy people?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
hmmmm im having issues my sims all walk weird and my staff appears to love my bar in my restaurant is there a way to remove that hanging walk that makes them look like grumpy people?

It's the walkstyle associated with the "Dazed" buff. It's suppose to occur. I can look into it and will see if I can strip it out and put it up as a standalone version. I don't want to modify the original version in case CandyD comes back and takes over.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 10:44 PM
thank you :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 11:49 AM
I like the idea and I think it would be better to have it like, a skill? Because if you drink frequently you would be less and less drunk. If it's complex to do, thanks for this mod anyway. 😊
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 2:39 PM
Hi, thanks for this mod, i love it, but can you make it instead of you got drunk from drinking only 1 drink, you should drink several drinks in a short time to be drunk? That way, my sims won't get dazed by one single drink everytime.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 11:25 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 8:47 PM
i love this mod but i don't like how it says they are on prescription meds... could you change it to them being dazed or something?
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:50 PM
Does this mod need an update for the new patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smokey
i love this mod but i don't like how it says they are on prescription meds... could you change it to them being dazed or something?

I can relate. As I'm not the original creator and just keep it updated I'm not sure if I can or want to change the original version. However, I can look into it and see what I can do in terms of changes, but I can't promise anything.
Page 1 of 2