Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PrincessNatalie09_Tween Trait {Obsolete, Needs updating}

by PrincessNatalie09 Posted 2nd Sep 2018 at 1:52 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2021 at 12:20 AM by PrincessNatalie09

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 3:17 PM
Sounds VERY interesting! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Sounds VERY interesting! Thank you!

No problem. Glad you like <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 5:55 AM
def interesting! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
def interesting! thank you!

No prob 😘
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 11:30 AM
No new interactions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz
No new interactions?

Sadly, No. I'm not an advanced modder on script files and such. But, I did recommend a mod that has new interactions on the lower right corner under: "Also recommended" I recommend getting that mod. It has tween like interactions ❤
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 1:01 PM
can you please post a Picture of the skeleton hovering flirty tween? I want to see it first before i decide to use it ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haruhi4
can you please post a Picture of the skeleton hovering flirty tween? I want to see it first before I decide to use it ^^

Hi. Unfortunately, I can't get a picture of one of the "tweens" hovering I played the game for an hour just to get a picture and, they didn't do any animation that made them hover in the past. Perhaps EA updated something that stopped kids from doing such animations or, for some reason, they were not doing it. Previously, I have only seen female kids do an animation that makes them hover. I've never seen the males do one for this trait. I'm not sure if the animations are showing for anyone else but, at the moment, Origin and The Sims 4 have been giving me problems and just now, the game soft locked on me Anyways, if you do choose to download the trait and your child sim does an animation where they hover, it's completely harmless and no need to freak out over. In the pic that I attach is a female young adult sim, doing the flirty animation that female kids would/used to do. Also, a picture of what I would assume a child male sim would do if flirty and does an animation.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 7:50 PM
Are tweens supposed to get the flirty moodlet when they are near a brother or sister?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz
Are tweens supposed to get the flirty moodlet when they are near a brother or sister?

Unfortunately, that does happen I have no idea how to stop that from occurring but, it doesn't do much since, there are no flirty interactions with kids anyways. So sorry about that. If I could get rid of that, believe me, I would!

Also, sorry for late reply. Been very busy with studies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 1:21 AM
Is there anyway to enable this mod for teens? I want to make a pre teen, but it seems like they would be older / more mature than children, so the height slider and teen age seems to work as far as appearance, wish I could use this great trait though!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 3:45 PM
Default Sorry for the late reply. School's been riding me. Lol
Quote: Originally posted by simsaredisneytastic
Is there any way to enable this mod for teens? I want to make a pre-teen, but it seems like they would be older / more mature than children, so the height slider and teenage seems to work as far as appearance, wish I could use this great trait though!

Yes there is a way to do that but, I'd have to remake the whole trait again🙁 But, Since you did bring up pre-teens try going here and getting this https://redheadsims-cc.blogspot.com...dy-presets.html. Also, Get this to fix the height problem https://redheadsims-cc.blogspot.com...collection.html

Hope this helps you out❤
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:12 PM
Is this trait still working for IL/the most recent update? Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nicjmartin
Is this trait still working for IL/the most recent update? Thanks!

Hey, I'm sorry this is so late. But yes, the trait works fine with IL and with the Moschino pack. The only inconvenience would be some hovering more frequent and a bit of the stretching but it's not really bothersome.

Nats
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 11:36 PM
If anyone's wondering, this mod still seems to be working just fine for me, so please let me know if you are experiencing a problem, thank you

Nats
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 2:13 AM
I love this mod but unfortunately it needs update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:59 PM
I would be so happy if you updated this!!