Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Private Security Contractor Career

by greasemonkey98 Posted 30th Aug 2018 at 5:52 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2018 at 2:04 AM by greasemonkey98 : Updated for version 1.47.51.1020/Get Famous update

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 6:17 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 6:42 PM
Sounds interesting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 9:08 PM
Totally DL'ing this, one suggestion, this seems like a high risk/high reward career. Maybe add some potential debuffs or buffs, if for example, you are in the "protecting high-value target stage," that is like +4 Tense (for being shot at) or +2 Focus (if they didn't miss anything during a shift). Also, adding some collectibles for promotions. But overall I LOVE THIS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:28 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:25 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 3:31 AM
Hey there! Thanks so much for working on this. I don't publish, but I like making up stories and this fits in great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QiMakio
Totally DL'ing this, one suggestion, this seems like a high risk/high reward career. Maybe add some potential debuffs or buffs, if for example, you are in the "protecting high-value target stage," that is like +4 Tense (for being shot at) or +2 Focus (if they didn't miss anything during a shift). Also, adding some collectibles for promotions. But overall I LOVE THIS!

Thanks for the feedback. I absolutely want to add buffs, promotion loot and chance cards, but those things are above my skill level right now. Hopefully I can locate a few tutorials that will break it down to a preschool level for me. If I can rub a few brain cells together and come up with something, I'll update this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmbird
Hey there! Thanks so much for working on this. I don't publish, but I like making up stories and this fits in great!

Glad I could help out your storytelling.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 1:21 AM
Hi, I just wanna thank you for creating this amazing concept for a mod. However, I would like to suggest that instead of the name "school" why not make it Institution or Organization instead? Well, that is if you really like to make it look like kids are training for the Protection program. But thanks for this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 3:41 PM
This looks fantastic! I would also like to know if you find any simplified tutorials on how to add chance cards and buffs to careers because I also used Neia's career builder for a Professional Wrestling career and I would LOVE to add some random stuff to it but I have absolutely zero knowledge of scripts.

I can't wait to run through your career though, it looks well thought out
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:53 AM
Nice one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:51 AM
does this work with the new update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 7:10 PM
is this Based on the show Person of Interest?? Cause i love it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devonne
does this work with the new update?

Yes, it is!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HunterSD1967
is this Based on the show Person of Interest?? Cause i love it

It's not based on that show. I was inspired by watching a documentary about Private Protection companies who do VIP protection. Obviously the name of the company and some of the statements I make in the career and various levels are a thinly veiled reference to Blackwater; a company founded and run by dysfunctional sociopaths.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:03 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 11:19 PM
Can this career be upgraded...PLEASE??? I love it, and use it heavily in my game play but it will no longer work due to Eco Lifestyle.