Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultra Employer - Potential Employee Overhaul

by AshenSeaced Posted 6th Sep 2018 at 10:40 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2018 at 8:23 AM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.47.51

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:14 AM
Thank you. I will give a try for this mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:03 PM
gonna give it a try, a pity noone can make teens to the list wanted make fast food bar with teens working there
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 2:20 PM
Great work, thank you for sharing this ♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 3:42 PM
i literally play mostly teens. This i s great! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:21 PM
Do you need all three packs, or will it still work if you only have one or two of them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleMuffins227
Do you need all three packs, or will it still work if you only have one or two of them?

Yeah it will work as long your game version is 1.44.77 or later.

AshenSS
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:30 AM
Nice mod, I am just getting into restaurants so this will be fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:51 AM
Hey, great mod! I have one question tho, all potential employees have great skills or are you still able to hire low skilled sims if you want?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 6goddesss
Hey, great mod! I have one question tho, all potential employees have great skills or are you still able to hire low skilled sims if you want?

Yeah you can as long no more high skilled employees are available, then lower skilled employees will show up.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 8:48 PM
Is it possible to change how many employees show up for hire?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:10 AM
Ok new to restaurants, not especially interested in running one, just want to set up a sports bar with hot waitresses, owned by some default sim, and then be able to visit with my real sims. So if I create some girls for the purpose of hiring them with this, what skills do I cheat up so they show up on the list? I have just dropped restaurants into the world before and given the waitresses sexy uniforms, but then there's no control over what the employees look like-- so you could easily get a staff consisting of dudes and old ladies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrianZ
Ok new to restaurants, not especially interested in running one, just want to set up a sports bar with hot waitresses, owned by some default sim, and then be able to visit with my real sims. So if I create some girls for the purpose of hiring them with this, what skills do I cheat up so they show up on the list? I have just dropped restaurants into the world before and given the waitresses sexy uniforms, but then there's no control over what the employees look like-- so you could easily get a staff consisting of dudes and old ladies.

Simply create sims with your taste and style, upgrade their ideal skill with your ideal value.
Host - Comedy and Charisma
Waiter - Fitness and Charisma
Chef - Gourmet Cooking, Homestyle Cooking and Bartending.

Then create a sim or play a sim who owns the restaurant and hire your pre-made employees and customize their uniforms. As you play different households and visit your pre-customized restaurant all employees and their uniforms are based with your expectation.

Note: I also done this in my game.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrianZ

When you are in "Manage Worlds" not "Map" Mode and editing a restaurant venue. You can actually edit the employee uniforms, and menu in build mode. I'm not sure about customer dress code but I'm pretty sure you can do that too. Btw if you are interested, becuase I do what you are talking about all the time I actually found a sims 4 hooters uniform if you're interested in it. I can't find the link but I do have the file. My only complaint is that the shorts aren't booty shorts, and I'm too lazy to fix them lol. I would also suggest some waiter accessories, I just use a fanny pack CC becuase the aprons I have found are too long and cover all of my sims goods. Also to add on to that, I don't like adding random people to my town manually by me having to fill the houses myself. SO instead I actually just send my sim to the restaurant and then cheat "Cas.fulleditmode" to make the girls dolled up. Last tidbit of advice I have noticed that If I only design and uniform for the female waitresses, the game doesn't auto-employ any males/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:27 PM
Thanks for the replies! Yes I have seen where you can drop a restaurant in, not owned by anyone, and customize the uniforms, menu, and customer dress. I didn't realize that setting no uniform for males would mean the game doesn't hire males though. One restaurant I downloaded from the gallery had CC uniforms, I set my own uniforms for females but left the males the way they were. I didn't realize the male uniforms were CC, and that I didn't have said CC clothing items... so male waiters walked around butt naked! Another time I set a diner up with female waitresses dressed up in daisy dukes, sneakers... and that's it. And the game hired 2 old ladies. I have had one restaurant that hired 3 reasonably good looking women to walk around in shoes, short skirts, and no top. One of them was Eliza Pancakes, who has the "snooty" walk style. That is hilarious to watch, strutting around nose in the air and #@%$ out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:56 AM
Thank You for adding teen option!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:36 AM
Really usefull thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 4:06 AM
After installing this (teen version) I'm able to hire teens but they don't appear on the lot for work am I missing something? (Have all required dlcs)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalWoe
After installing this (teen version) I'm able to hire teens but they don't appear on the lot for work am I missing something? (Have all required dlcs)

Basically teens will miss out their work on schooldays.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
Yeah you can as long no more high skilled employees are available, then lower skilled employees will show up.

Awesome! Can you maybe make the same mod to the retail aspect of the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:16 PM
I can't get this to work for me at all. I did buy the restaurant before I installed this mod; do you think the mod has to be installed before you buy the restaurant? Also, in the same game I played another Sim who went to this restaurant for a meal and the usual crew wasn't there, it was staffed by random NPC's. Then when I went back into the Owner Sim to play, the restaurant showed it had been opened for 102 hours and everyone had quit. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:21 PM
Sorry, hit the Thanks Post for this question - even though I do thank you for putting this together, but...…... I can't get this to work for me at all. I did buy the restaurant before I installed this mod; do you think the mod has to be installed before you buy the restaurant? Also, in the same game I played another Sim who went to this restaurant for a meal and the usual crew wasn't there, it was staffed by random NPC's. Then when I went back into the Owner Sim to play, the restaurant showed it had been opened for 102 hours and everyone had quit. Has anyone else had this problem?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 6goddesss
Awesome! Can you maybe make the same mod to the retail aspect of the game?

This is for retail, restaurant and clinic.

AshenSS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScarlettEve
Sorry, hit the Thanks Post for this question - even though I do thank you for putting this together, but...…... I can't get this to work for me at all. I did buy the restaurant before I installed this mod; do you think the mod has to be installed before you buy the restaurant? Also, in the same game I played another Sim who went to this restaurant for a meal and the usual crew wasn't there, it was staffed by random NPC's. Then when I went back into the Owner Sim to play, the restaurant showed it had been opened for 102 hours and everyone had quit. Has anyone else had this problem?

First thing is, when you play your owner sim don't ever leave the restaurant open when switching household. When visiting a restaurant it will open and close by itself.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
First thing is, when you play your owner sim don't ever leave the restaurant open when switching household. When visiting a restaurant it will open and close by itself.

That is the thing. The restaurant was closed before I stopped playing that household. But still, only the lowest skilled workers show up for selection.
Page 1 of 2