Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daylight Ring Mod

by TheMoonlightEffect Posted 7th Oct 2018 at 3:00 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2018 at 11:42 PM by TheMoonlightEffect : Overhaul/Update

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 4:14 PM
I don't have the vampires pack but I wanted to say this is a cool idea and I love the mesh you chose!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 6:45 PM
Thank you for this mod, works perfectly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:14 AM
This is pretty amazing, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:14 PM
Brilliant idea! Thank you for using my jewerly box :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 4:18 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 7:19 PM
FINALLY, exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you so much!! I've been trying to make TVD-style vampires and this will make it so much easier! Thank you!!! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 7:41 PM
it´s cool idea but the energy buff stays all the time...can you make a version without the energy buff?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 2:51 AM
This mod is a MUST!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:33 AM
Amazing!!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thanks a lot Mods like this makes me happy and also makes me wanna go on playing because of the little extra twist it gives the game :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 7:38 AM
AMEN! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 8:42 AM
I love this mod and the fact that I can pass it along to a select few Sims instead of eliminating that weakness altogether and taking away from the game or a storyline. It works like a gem. Hah.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 7:16 PM
Default Working on it
Quote: Originally posted by Malicor06
it´s cool idea but the energy buff stays all the time...can you make a version without the energy buff?

I understand your frustration, the problem is what the hidden buff Daywalker's Delight adds, and I originally tried to change the tuning of it so that it wouldn't make the Sim so energized, but the buffs and tuning for the vampire stuff in the game is really tricky and I couldn't get it to work. I will keep tinkering it however to see if I can try to change it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 1:19 AM
Default Fixed
Quote: Originally posted by Malicor06

Just so you know, I updated the original so that the buff is toned down more, so instead of having +4 total Energized when the ring is equipped your Sim will have +2. I also added an alternate version that tones it down even more and total only has +1 Energized when the ring is equipped. Just in case anybody has a preference (I prefer the alternate version). Hope you enjoy and have a fantastic day!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:00 PM
Reminds me of the Gem of Amara from Buffy/Angel
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:23 PM
This is a weird request, but would you consider adding a more expensive version? Like, something kind of ridiculous, so it's the most expensive item in the game? I love the idea but for story purposes I'd love it even more if it was hard to get and my sims had to work to acquire it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FanphoriaMercury
This is a weird request, but would you consider adding a more expensive version? Like, something kind of ridiculous, so it's the most expensive item in the game? I love the idea but for story purposes I'd love it even more if it was hard to get and my sims had to work to acquire it.

Which version of it would you like me to do it to? I wouldn't mind uploading one to your specification I'd just like to know which version you use and i'll upload a really expensive version of that one.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 1:53 PM
Hi, does this mod work with the new "get famous" patch?
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:53 AM
Just like in vampire diaries <3. Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 4:50 PM
Vampire Diaries reference, love it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 10:05 PM
Default Should work with Get Famous
Quote: Originally posted by joey1098
Hi, does this mod work with the new "get famous" patch?
Thanks.

I have not personally tested it myself but I have looked at all of the changes for the recent update and there is no reason that this mod shouldn't work perfectly fine with it and Get Famous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:10 AM
It still works. I have used it successfully on my sims today
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 12:22 AM
I can translate it to Portuguese if you want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 7:33 PM
I may actually get the Vampire pack now with a mod like this... Thanks!
Page 1 of 2