Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antisocial Trait

by Daleko Posted 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:51 PM
thank you!! I love how detailed these are
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:10 AM
Thanks for sharing this! I love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:55 AM
Thank you! I hate making sims loners because then they, for whatever reason, still seek people out and just end up with uncomfortable/tense moodlets all the time...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 1:22 PM
Super! love this trait, tyvm!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 1:59 PM
all cool but update will break traits too for sure
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly

Do not download them, then.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 5:21 PM
what's the related from that one "antisocial jeans?"... u guys are cooperating? LOL…(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 5:03 AM
Thank you for the trait, Daleko!

Actually, that's not for sure. Trait mods do not have scripts, therefore they may still be fine with the incoming update. Even if not, it's not like the creators can't update them. No reason to worry about the "what if's" in the meantime.

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
Scarlet's Realm - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleko
Do not download them, then.

lol what's your point then? making trait for few days to use? you could at least assure me you'll fix it after update, most traits after such big changes are abandoned by lazy creators I had hoped you'll reply something like "I'll update it fast" not "do not download them" just wow
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletqueenkat
Thank you for the trait, Daleko!

Actually, that's not for sure. Trait mods do not have scripts, therefore they may still be fine with the incoming update. Even if not, it's not like the creators can't update them. No reason to worry about the "what if's" in the meantime.

I deleted all mods lately to keep game clean just with few mods I finds necessary to enjoy simming, found these traits interesting but will it be worth to add them if they won't be updated? you knows well traits and careers are mostly abandoned when they becomes broken, one person once made pack with fixed traits and lazy creators that didn't fixed them by themselves gone angry he did that to share with people, I already keeps 1 trait that "kind of" works, but do not show up in cas anymore, dunno what will happen after update, just wanted make sure friend here that created those very interesting traits will give me small promise I'll find them fixed in case if they'll be broken, that's all
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 11:07 AM Last edited by parkjoonho : 4th Nov 2018 at 11:22 AM.
I deleted all mods lately to keep game clean just with few mods I finds necessary to enjoy simming, found these traits interesting but will it be worth to add them if they won't be updated? you knows well traits and careers are mostly abandoned when they becomes broken, one person once made pack with fixed traits and lazy creators that didn't fixed them by themselves gone angry he did that to share with people, I already keeps 1 trait that "kind of" works, but do not show up in cas anymore, dunno what will happen after update, just wanted make sure friend here that created those very interesting traits will give me small promise I'll find them fixed in case if they'll be broken, that's all

Sounds like creating and sharing mods is in sin. u are complaining instead of thanksgiving.
u worry about too much in my opinion, even not for sure if this one will be broken then.

what promise? it's just a mod for fun, why take it that seriously. just delete it if it can not use anymore, or even not downloading them in the very beginning. take it easy and be cool. it's not that important.

BTW, u should directly ask a question if u want some answers, but not using a declarative sentence and even complaining to make that. u thought everything and everyone should guess your mind then?
Not offence just think it's not proper of some opinion of you. it's unfair for many of our mod creators.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Daleko : 4th Nov 2018 at 1:00 PM.
lol what's your point then? making trait for few days to use? you could at least assure me you'll fix it after update, most traits after such big changes are abandoned by lazy creators I had hoped you'll reply something like "I'll update it fast" not "do not download them" just wow

I'm totally quoting parkjoonho.
  1. Do you have a question? Ask a question, don't write down complaining sentences.
  2. These are free mods. Do you want the right to complain and to require an always updated mod? Become a patron of mine. You can find my page's link in my profile. Then you can behave like an offended customer, because then you'll BE a customer.
  3. Nice and polite questions receive nice and polite answers. "They will be broken!!!" can only be followed by a "don't download them".
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 7:45 PM
Hey. Maybe can i help you with Polish translation?
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 4:27 PM
Should be called "asocial", not "antisocial".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viral Insanity
Should be called "asocial", not "antisocial".

From wordreference:
antisocial adj (person: solitary)
Laura's husband is very antisocial; he never goes anywhere with her.

Have a nice day.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MicroPanda12345
Hey. Maybe can i help you with Polish translation?

Sure. Just pm me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 10:25 PM
Hi! I would like to help with the Spanish translation. (◡‿◡✿)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeyAlpha
Hi! I would like to help with the Spanish translation. (◡‿◡✿)

Sure. Just pm me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 4:47 AM
All my traits works fine with the last updates. Enjoy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 1:16 AM
Hello. Would you mind if I translate it into Russian?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angryberry
Hello. Would you mind if I translate it into Russian?

Absolutely not, feel free to send me the translation and I'll add it to the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 8:14 AM
Ah, it's like Loner except better. Definitely using this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 1:04 PM
Grazie mille ! Comunque ho visto che hai il gioco in Italiano, potresti mettere la traduzione in Italiano per favore? Sarebbe davvero comodo

P.S. Questo è il primo commento che pubblico, devo prima "presentarmi" come in alcuni forum? Spero di non aver commesso alcun errore
Page 1 of 2