Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 4:59 AM
Default Daily Maid Service - No Laundry
Hello!

I finally took the plunge and tried to make a tuning mod, and I am hoping for some feedback on it, please.

It annoyed me that if my home lot was not active when the maid came to do their thing, if the hamper was full enough for them to do laundry, it would not use the additive. I made a mod that prevents them from doing laundry, even if you are on your home lot when they arrive to clean. I also set it so that maids will work on weekends as well, since I had to edit the same XML as other mods that provide that function, and would probably conflict if you wanted both. Finally, it also annoyed me that anytime I travelled away from my lot, the maid charged me $40 when I came back, even if she had been there already earlier in the day, so I set the up front cost to 0.

I have played with it in my own game with no issues, so just looking for some additional testers, and any feedback on the mod itself, as I am very new to this! Thanks!