Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Noisy Neighbors - Thick Apartment Walls

by dnmartyn Posted 28th Nov 2018 at 7:28 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2019 at 6:11 AM by dnmartyn : Confirming compatibility with game update

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 7:51 PM
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! :lovestruc Since CL release I've wait for it, because it's sooo annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 8:45 PM
Tyvm for this mod! the woohoeing neighbors drove me nuts!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM
You are my hero.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 11:18 PM
I thinks Coolspear made that mod too but it's good another version is out, very useful thing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 12:32 AM
you're a modern day hero
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:47 AM
thank you SO MUCH for this mod. i hated living in the apartments in the sims because my sims kept getting woken up, especially my poor toddler sims. again, thank you SO MUCH.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 5:35 AM
You are an actual queen (king?) and I love you
Smeg Head
#9 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
I thinks Coolspear made that mod too but it's good another version is out, very useful thing

My version of this mod did start life to do exactly the same as this mod. But then it evolved, not just stopping noisy neighbours disturbing your sim, or coming to complain your sim is too noisy. I went on to stop absolutely any type of sim being in the apartment shared hallways for any reason. Whether there for curious smells, or to randomly stalk like murderers, or take out trash then stand there singing for hours on end - usually dropping trash and failing to put it in chute. All gone. Absolutely quiet, empty hallways. So this version here is not the same thing as is.

So yes, an alternative version for folks who still want strangers stalking, and neighbours who will drop trash to stand and sing for three, four hours without taking a breath.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
My version of this mod did start life to do exactly the same as this mod. But then it evolved, not just stopping noisy neighbours disturbing your sim, or coming to complain your sim is too noisy. I went on to stop absolutely any type of sim being in the apartment shared hallways for any reason. Whether there for curious smells, or to randomly stalk like murderers, or take out trash then stand there singing for hours on end - usually dropping trash and failing to put it in chute. All gone. Absolutely quiet, empty hallways. So this version here is not the same thing as is.

So yes, an alternative version for folks who still want strangers stalking, and neighbours who will drop trash to stand and sing for three, four hours without taking a breath.

I had not come across your mod when looking for one that did this, I apologize if I've stepped on toes at all.

Although I do admit I like seeing the hallway activity, but I may be a little weird that way
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 8:12 PM
This makes the quiete trait useless
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 10:24 PM
Omg I can't thank you enough for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 2:48 PM
Thank you so, so, so much for this!!! I've been searching for a mod like this to finally correct yet another thing in the game that the Sims 4 creators took too far.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 2:52 PM
I don't mind the hallway activity either. Thank you so, so, so much for this mod!!! I've been searching for a mod like this to fix yet another thing in the game that was taken too far.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 8:46 AM
thank you so much - finally I can start in an apartment
I always avoided that, because of those stupid neighbours :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 6:36 PM
Thank you very much I honestly think that apartment neighbors make noise too often.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 10:48 PM
Oh, I definitely need this. Thank you. Now I have a reason to go back to that city.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 1:19 PM
Can't thank you enough for thios mod !!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:31 AM
I can't thank you enough! This is one of the most annoying things about city life. It would be different if we had the option to choose the trait.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:15 PM
Where have you been all my life??? <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 1:54 PM
Thanks! I feel the designers did have a point, but as usual the execution seems (badly) botched. They should've keyed noise-making to events where you'd reasonably expect people might be rowdier than usual - major holidays, birthdays, things like that. Randomly singing in the shower for a couple minutes? Even at a friend's IRL crappy ghetto flat this was rarely an issue, and the apartments in San Myshuno appear WAY too nicely constructed to be anywhere near that shoddy.

I wouldn't have minded this feature kicking in maybe once a month, or like I said, during those major festivals or parties. Getting woken up every other damn night is far too often.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 10:11 PM
:lovestruc THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 9:40 PM
why am i so late to the game & just now finding this mod? i cannot say "thank you" enough!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 10:40 PM
Thank you so much for this! My doctor Sim was NOT loving his noisy neighbors with his 6am shift! Now hopefully he can get some decent sleep!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th May 2019 at 1:48 AM
omg thank you so much
Page 1 of 2