Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ice Skating Career (Updated for Island Living)

by xTheLittleCreator Posted 13th Dec 2018 at 3:54 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM by xTheLittleCreator

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 5:09 PM
Hi, out of curiosity, I get why this mod may require seasons pack, but why would it need other packs like laundry day and get famous?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 5:41 PM
My hubby and I were just talking about this type of career for one my little simmies last night. The girl can't seem to get off the ice now that she's discovered it. I was actually about to look into making something like this or asking someone a little more 'mod skilled' for it. You beat me to both ideas. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by araynah
Hi, out of curiosity, I get why this mod may require seasons pack, but why would it need other packs like laundry day and get famous?

Hey,

This is a mistake. The only packs you need are obviously Seasons & Base Game. This career is compatible with Get Famous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebud1773
My hubby and I were just talking about this type of career for one my little simmies last night. The girl can't seem to get off the ice now that she's discovered it. I was actually about to look into making something like this or asking someone a little more 'mod skilled' for it. You beat me to both ideas. =)

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that you like it and I am so sorry hahaha for beating you at your ideas. Enjoy simming!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:56 PM
So.. the programme is up to date already or you can make up to date mods with the career programme anyway?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:38 PM
Amazing! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:43 PM
Neia updated the tool? I was hoping it would come soon. I miss my old custom careers.

Edit: Scratch that question. I see you have been updating your careers. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 4:42 AM
GUESS WHO CAN FINALLY MAKE YURI ON ICE HAPPEN IN THE SIMS 4???? (It's me. Thank you for this.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue
So.. the programme is up to date already or you can make up to date mods with the career programme anyway?

This career is up to date with Get Famous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaitCabana
Amazing! Thank you

I'm glad your liking it :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
Neia updated the tool? I was hoping it would come soon. I miss my old custom careers.

Edit: Scratch that question. I see you have been updating your careers. Thank you very much.

Haha! You're welcome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carmzhime
GUESS WHO CAN FINALLY MAKE YURI ON ICE HAPPEN IN THE SIMS 4???? (It's me. Thank you for this.)

Enjoy simming!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 8:03 AM
Hey, great idea, thank you! :D BUT:
Your Neia Commons package still has the date August 2nd, so Sims won't get payed for their work. You have to DL the new Neia Commons package: http://www.simneia.fr/help.html
Copy and paste will do it. ;)

I ADORE your Mods! *fan*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 3:50 PM
Thank you for this mod!! I'm a figure skater and I was so tired of just making my sims skate for fun when it's my life! :o Almost everyone at my rink plays the sims so they'll all be super happy to hear about this! ccccc:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:00 PM
I really want to be an ice skater someday! At least my Sims can live their dream life...
Forum Resident
#17 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 12:19 AM
Quote:
You get invited to do some interviews on radio and tv and you get to go on tour

Are there any Star Points with this career then? So if I want to top this career AND be a movie star the way Sonja Henie did, I will have a few points to begin with?
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 3:59 AM
I want to tranlsate this in to Chinese and I will post it to another website. Can you give me a credit to do the tranlsation? Thank you so much! Have a nice day!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Are there any Star Points with this career then? So if I want to top this career AND be a movie star the way Sonja Henie did, I will have a few points to begin with?

Hey,

As far as I know, no. You won't be able to get famous with this career. I am sorry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:21 PM
hi pls update "IceSkating.TS4SCRIPT" is >>> BROKEN '!!

https://prnt.sc/m0njaf
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majky1989
hi pls update "IceSkating.TS4SCRIPT" is >>> BROKEN '!!

https://prnt.sc/m0njaf

Hey,

My mod isn't broken. It works fine.
Instructor
#22 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:33 PM
It s not working for me with get famous
Also, It s red in the conflict detector, I had to put it away.
I really like the idea, thow...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
It s not working for me with get famous
Also, It s red in the conflict detector, I had to put it away.
I really like the idea, thow...

Hey,

Can you tell me why my career isn't working for you? Not showing up or not going to work?
Did you change the new Neia's commands?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for this career. When i was a young girl i dreamt about becoming an figure skater like the Dutch figure skater Sjoukje Dijkstra (Yes i am that old). Unfortunately for me i didn't have any talent. As a matter of fact i tried for many years but i still can't skate. HaHa! At least my sim can fulfill my dream.
Instructor
#25 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
Hey,

Can you tell me why my career isn't working for you? Not showing up or not going to work?
Did you change the new Neia's commands?

The actor carrer didn’t works well, there is nothing writing in the task to do when I join to work
Thank you
Page 1 of 2