Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Military Career

by asiashamecca Posted 13th Jan 2019 at 10:00 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 9:52 PM by asiashamecca

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:24 PM
Wow, this looks amazing. Thank you for making this. Again, the attention to detail you put into these is amazing. I love the respect you gave to the United States Armed Forces. This is an instant favorite for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:26 PM
Sorry that this isn't specifically related to this mod, however I saw this one was just posted and wanted to confirm whether all your other Ultimate career mods are up to date or not. If not, which ones? I ask because I'm having to go through all mode career and trait mods to find out of date ones that are giving me last exempt warnings >.< It'd be a big help if you could let me know concerning yours. Please and thank you <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chihime
Sorry that this isn't specifically related to this mod, however I saw this one was just posted and wanted to confirm whether all your other Ultimate career mods are up to date or not. If not, which ones? I ask because I'm having to go through all mode career and trait mods to find out of date ones that are giving me last exempt warnings >.< It'd be a big help if you could let me know concerning yours. Please and thank you <3

All are updated. Sorry Chihime, it shouldn't be coming from me. You can go to the most recent LastException.txt file in your Sims 4 folder (in Documents) and it should give you an idea of what's triggering the error.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
Wow, this looks amazing. Thank you for making this. Again, the attention to detail you put into these is amazing. I love the respect you gave to the United States Armed Forces. This is an instant favorite for me.

Thank you Nintai! <3

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:22 AM
Wow! I mean: Thank you, this Career Looks awesomely great, so many possibilities … THANX!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
All are updated. Sorry Chihime, it shouldn't be coming from me. You can go to the most recent LastException.txt file in your Sims 4 folder (in Documents) and it should give you an idea of what's triggering the error.

I'm glad to know this because your career mods are fantastic! Thank you very much for getting back to me promptly ^^ It's very much appreciated <3
I did try what you recommended and it has helped a bit, however it is still quite a confusing mess to look at xD
Thank you, again, and keep up the great work ~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chihime
I'm glad to know this because your career mods are fantastic! Thank you very much for getting back to me promptly ^^ It's very much appreciated <3
I did try what you recommended and it has helped a bit, however it is still quite a confusing mess to look at xD
Thank you, again, and keep up the great work ~

Happy to help. Yeah, t be honest I can barely make sense of those files either, but when I scroll through the newest one I usually find something referencing a mod I just got or couldn't find an update for. LOL
Good luck!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wow! I mean: Thank you, this Career Looks awesomely great, so many possibilities … THANX!

Glad you like it! :D

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 3:18 AM
I really miss military career for sims 4. And this career mod make me happy :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 4:00 AM
I love ALL your work tyvm!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 7:22 AM
This is sooooo great. Thanks!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 4:36 PM
I am very impressed with this mod, thank you very much for sharing! Also thank your family for their heroic service to our country...sometimes I think they don't get enough recognition for what they do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:06 PM
Hello!
Love the mod so far just one question. Are there uniforms or something coming with the mod? ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tomson
Hello!
Love the mod so far just one question. Are there uniforms or something coming with the mod? ^^

They do not. I really struggled to even find military CC to take the pics. LOL
But I provided links at the bottom of the post so you can add them to your game if you like.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
I am very impressed with this mod, thank you very much for sharing! Also thank your family for their heroic service to our country...sometimes I think they don't get enough recognition for what they do.

They do not. Even "thank you for your service" doesn't seem like enough to me sometimes. I toured the sub my grandfather served on and the bunks were about the size of a storage trunk! All of the sacrifices our service people make never fails to amaze me. Thank YOU for your kind words.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by novalpangestik
I really miss military career for sims 4. And this career mod make me happy :D

Quote: Originally posted by rainexo46
I love ALL your work tyvm!!!

Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
This is sooooo great. Thanks!!!!!

Thank you and thanks for taking a moment to comment! I really hope you enjoy it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 8:18 PM
Wow, this ill be so hot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 8:57 PM
I'm going to make a living, breathing, Brigadier General Hughes! 😢
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coria15
I'm going to make a living, breathing, Brigadier General Hughes! 😢

NICE! I LOVE it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 6:25 PM
another path please, why r u forgetting Intelligence path? military spy pretty please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by goldenapple
another path please, why r u forgetting Intelligence path? military spy pretty please?

Aw... I didn't forget. The paths are based on the branches of the US Military. There is an Intelligence (spy) path in my FBI career though if that helps.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 3:53 AM
Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 11:50 AM
Fantastic! Thank you 👍
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 4:41 PM
at which level is our sims supposed to wear a uniform? my sims is currently on lv 4 career army branch but he wears his everyday outfit to work.
Page 1 of 3