Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nakara Temple

by Oo_NURSE_oO Posted 3rd Feb 2019 at 6:00 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2019 at 8:25 PM by Oo_NURSE_oO

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 6:46 AM
i can't tell what's difference between Thai and Cambodian Building, they look the same, both wonderful.
Actually i was gonna ask u if there a chance u make Cambodian Angkor wat, when i see the ver.1. because it did remind me that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
i can't tell what's difference between Thai and Cambodian Building, they look the same, both wonderful.
Actually i was gonna ask u if there a chance u make Cambodian Angkor wat, when i see the ver.1. because it did remind me that.

First, I tried to make Angkor Wat but lot size 64x64 is insufficient. That’s why it became Nakara I and II. I has been inspired by Angkor Wat.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 2:19 PM
Wow, this and your previous temple are both so incredibly beautiful! Love all your builds, you're a very talented builder.
Banned
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 10:06 PM
The links seem to take me to a page that says the blog doesn't exist.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JustinJames
The links seem to take me to a page that says the blog doesn't exist.

I apologized for my mistake.The link has already been rectified. Thank you for your comment.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:56 PM
Lovely build. The CC links however are not safe as the downloads via that website are loaded with ads and my antivirus blocked a phishing ad that was a potential virus. I would be cautious downloading anything as download link that takes you to another website is not safe.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bellora9070
Lovely build. The CC links however are not safe as the downloads via that website are loaded with ads and my antivirus blocked a phishing ad that was a potential virus. I would be cautious downloading anything as download link that takes you to another website is not safe.

Hello,

Yes, the lead in to the download site has problem pages, (I hate them myself, AdF.ly is worse, but creators use them to pay Server download fees, which aren't free.) but if you install Malwarebytes.org, premium internet software, it will block the PUPs, trojans and redirects but still get you to the download page. There are other products out there. Find the one you like best. You really should not shop on the internet without malware protection installed along with your antivirus software..
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 1:08 AM
I LOVE this build! The statues really make this lot. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 2:06 PM
I agree that anti-malware software is important, I am fully aware of the dangers. I am a computer programmer, so it is nothing new. However, it is still ill-advised to knowingly use websites that are dangerous. There are plenty of download clients that are more secure. My initial post is a warning that sites like these are not safe and to make aware of this issue in case of others who might have an issue.

Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hello,

Yes, the lead in to the download site has problem pages, (I hate them myself, AdF.ly is worse, but creators use them to pay Server download fees, which aren't free.) but if you install Malwarebytes.org, premium internet software, it will block the PUPs, trojans and redirects but still get you to the download page. There are other products out there. Find the one you like best. You really should not shop on the internet without malware protection installed along with your antivirus software..
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 5:26 AM
I cannot download the separate CC. It keeps redirecting page to a PDF viewer download. I left a message on the site as well but please please please contact them or something so that we can get this content without risking our entire computer. Your work is beautiful and inspiring but unusable if people cannot get it.