Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1406 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 10:19 PM
Default Lingerie with hearts pattern
Hi all! I`ve just wanted to make a St. Valentines dedicated present. But I am not ready so decided to ask for emerjency help.
I`ve never made clothing before but tried to recolor Maxis lingerie to make it non-transparent, remove laces and add some heart-shaped patterns. I`ve read for this lesson but not found solvation there.
This how it looks in CAS now.

I can`t understand where can this black borders came from but they are no any one in S4C
Hope someone will help or this project will be abandoned.
Regards
Vic -_-
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
staff: moderator
#2 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 2:13 AM
Hello, You need to open your photo editor and look at the specular, normal, shadow, emmission, etc. ALL the image files not just the 'diffuse' (color) one. That is the shadow file from the original mesh that is marking the body.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkypine
Hello, You need to open your photo editor and look at the specular, normal, shadow, emmission, etc. ALL the image files not just the 'diffuse' (color) one. That is the shadow file from the original mesh that is marking the body.

Not sure I am a good stylist, Porky. Thanks for a feedback. It's valuable.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.