Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:20 PM
Default UPDATE: 2/21/2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020 / Mac 1.50.67.1220
UPDATE: 2/21/2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020 / Mac 1.50.67.1220

Sims will no longer be able to lie about employing each other in order to avoid marriage.
Fixed an issue where the Audio for the tutorial references skill levels for career progression.
Fixed an issue where terrain manipulation might crash the game when players were manipulating to close to the edge…
Fixed an issue where clicking various spots with terrain tools would cause an error.
The scroll bar in text messages will no longer reset the text field back to the top.
Fixed an error that would happen when adding an extended roof to the top of an object.
Corrected texture issues for the solid blue pants.
Corrected texture issues for rolled jean pants.
Corrected shadows that were being added to clothes from a few necklaces.
Fixed and error when players would switch between children that were created through genetics.
Fixed a few instances where terrain paint would not correct clear when using the bulldoze option in Build.
Fixed an error when trying to place a Nightclub on a lot that is smaller than the lot that is provided.
Fixed an error when trying to exit the pool in First Person Camera.
Corrected heavy framerate slowdown when using trims on glass roofs.

Get Famous

Fixed a small glitch in the 24 hour live stream buff. Please excuse any technical difficulties.
You Sims acting agent will no longer give you false pay information when completing a gig. Those agents are always trying to skim a little off the top.
Fixed a texture issue with the SciFi Helmet and Straight Skirt.
Corrected placeholder text on the Celebrity Home lot Moodlet.
Fixed an issue that prevented Sims from staying longer on a gig to practice their acting skills.
Corrected text issue in the Charity Stream Moodlet.
Fixed floating Sims while wearing one of the high skirts.
Corrected Text issue in the Tiresome Energies buff from the Crystal Healing Helmet
Fixed an error when bulldozing a Denzin Pond on specific lots.

Seasons

Fixed a few graphical issues with the ice in Seasons.

Dine Out

Fixed an issue where the chef was unable to adjust ingredient quality when playing with older save files.

Outdoor Retreat

Fixed an issue where nosey campers knock on your campsite door.
Fixed an error where Sims would vanish into the Forest Hideaway lot in Granite Falls.

Vampires

Corrected texture issue on Buttoned Pants.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:38 PM
Still no fix for the basement fucking up on some of the Del Sol Valley lots

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Still no fix for the basement fucking up on some of the Del Sol Valley lots

I've seen it at TheSimSupply's channel
the current and only solution is to bulldoze the lot..

https://youtu.be/SQPGolKYca0?t=36 (0:36)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 1:10 AM Last edited by lil bag2 : 22nd Feb 2019 at 5:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I've seen it at TheSimSupply's channel
the current and only solution is to bulldoze the lot..

https://youtu.be/SQPGolKYca0?t=36 (0:36)

Of course that's the solution when I've already built a really nice house on it! I wonder what'll happen if I put the house in the gallery before I bulldoze it, and then put it back....

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 4:11 PM
Of course that's the solution when I've already built a really nice house on it! I wonder what'll happen if I to the house in the gallery before I bulldoze it, and then put it back....

I've done this and had no problems. I saved it to my library (not gallery), bulldozed lot, bulldozed terrain, placed lot from library, and it has worked just fine
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:27 AM
I never saw that particular error, but sims will really lie about employment to avoid marriage?? If it's in there, why remove it when it sounds like the only potentially realistic action committed by sims to occasionally occur just like IRL?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I never saw that particular error, but sims will really lie about employment to avoid marriage?? If it's in there, why remove it when it sounds like the only potentially realistic action committed by sims to occasionally occur just like IRL?

It's not something Sims do themselves. A business owner isn't supposed to marry an employee, and there's a pop-up that say "I can't marry someone who works for me." The "lying" bit is that it pops up every time a business owner tries to get married, regardless of whether the other Sim works for them.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 24th Feb 2019 at 12:18 AM.
Default My New Hat
I noticed something in my inventory CAS after the update.
This and the tinfoil hat.
Something stranger is going on...
yes, I know she's an alien, that's not the problem. She's just modeling it for you.
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I noticed something in my inventory CAS after the update.
This and the tinfoil hat.
Something stranger is going on...
yes, I know she's an alien, that's not the problem. She's just modeling it for you.

Is she part of a family you already played and saved to your library during gameplay?
If you save your played family to the library and then start a new game with them, their earned career outfits will be unlocked if you choose to edit them in CAS. Once you get them in the game itself, their accumulated skills and career levels remain intact.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rogueandroyal
I've done this and had no problems. I saved it to my library (not gallery), bulldozed lot, bulldozed terrain, placed lot from library, and it has worked just fine

That... unfortunately, didn't work for me. Bulldozed the lot and terrain. Moved the family out. Moved them back in. Put the lot back. Nothing. Guess this house just won't have a basement anymore -___-

Smeg Head
#11 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 11:03 AM
That... unfortunately, didn't work for me. Bulldozed the lot and terrain. Moved the family out. Moved them back in. Put the lot back. Nothing. Guess this house just won't have a basement anymore -___-

Reminiscent of a glitch three years past when basements made the top soil go wonky when they were first new. Bulldoze the lot, and before replacing it with the copy saved to your library, build a four level bunker (two levels three years ago) the entire size allowed for the lot. Throw in a ground floor room to match, just for good measure or good luck, either will suffice. Then plop down copy of build right on top. Worked for me on same lot, mostly. Because with Maxis, there's no such thing as a new glitch. Just old ones that keep returning in a different guise. Got that shit locked down! - Not.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dixieland
Is she part of a family you already played and saved to your library during gameplay?

Totally new character. I was just dressing her up as Princess Leia and looking for the danish rolls hair hat when I saw these new hats.
Quote: Originally posted by Dixieland
If you save your played family to the library and then start a new game with them, their earned career outfits will be unlocked if you choose to edit them in CAS. Once you get them in the game itself, their accumulated skills and career levels remain intact.

While they're marked with the Get to Work icon, they had stars on them showing that these two hats were new items. Since the one she's modeling has the alien spaceship on it, I'm pretty sure these came with the update as advertisements for the Strangerville game pack.

Sims are better than us.