Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Winchesters from Supernatural

by iSandor Posted 26th Feb 2019 at 4:55 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2019 at 4:47 AM by iSandor

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 4:07 PM
hey, Sandors. this house is lovely. but why the exterior wall turned out blue from the green one of original house?

BTW, have u played the new GP yet? it's awesome and fantastic, looking forward your new home based on that new map and the storeline. seeya buddy.(ฅฅ*)♡
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
hey, Sandors. this house is lovely. but why the exterior wall turned out blue from the green one of original house?

BTW, have u played the new GP yet? it's awesome and fantastic, looking forward your new home based on that new map and the storeline. seeya buddy.(ฅฅ*)♡

Hello!!

So, I don't know ahahha I always thought their house was light blue (I don't know why...) I think I had the first episode in my mind and the house is shown at night so I think I thought it was blue

Thanks so much!!

Yeah!! I'm going to renovate all the new world, and I have already started, check this out:
Screenshots

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 12:48 PM
Hello! Nice to see you`re back with new creations. Never seen Supernatural but as for screenshots this looks fine. I think compared to original your house is qiute larger. But this mansion is good to have a lot of inner activities mainly bacause of its size.
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Hello!!

So, I don't know ahahha I always thought their house was light blue (I don't know why...) I think I had the first episode in my mind and the house is shown at night so I think I thought it was blue

Thanks so much!!

Yeah!! I'm going to renovate all the new world, and I have already started, check this out:

whoa, this WIP really is my type. (ฅฅ*)♡
dunno why, somehow it has some kind of Latino feelings...[facepalm]
Maybe due to the color of it, maybe due to you are latino yourself...
Anyway it's a charming mansion no doubt.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Hello! Nice to see you`re back with new creations. Never seen Supernatural but as for screenshots this looks fine. I think compared to original your house is qiute larger. But this mansion is good to have a lot of inner activities mainly bacause of its size.

Hello!! Yeah, more stuff coming soon... as I said there, I'm going to be renovating the new world (actually, I have a project of doing this with all the worlds... I already have some Willow Creek renews), but I decided to go and renovate all Strangerville because it has been released now (the vibes of a new pack still on ahahaha)... thanks!!!

I realized that the Winchester's got larger after I had finished the build ahahahah, then I decided to let it like that because I enjoyed the final resut!

Thanks again, friend!!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
whoa, this WIP really is my type. (ฅฅ*)♡
dunno why, somehow it has some kind of Latino feelings...[facepalm]
Maybe due to the color of it, maybe due to you are latino yourself...
Anyway it's a charming mansion no doubt.

Hey, mate

Yeeep, I really enjoyed this spanish style that Strangerville has in that neighbourhood... I decided to keep all the exterior colors... I didn't want to change much, but I thought the lot was larger enough for a bigger house. I'm going to be posting it tomorrow. Stay tuned <3

Thanks!!

Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 4:51 AM
how or where does it show up in game
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sil3ntStorm96
how or where does it show up in game

In your gallery, did you check the box "show custom content"?