Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 8:30 PM Last edited by hamsterdam : 27th Feb 2019 at 8:53 PM.
Default Coming back - advice needed
I was an avid Sims and 2 player, played and enjoyed 3 with the first few expansion packs but then fell away from the game. Today I saw a bundle offer on Origin and was wondering if Sims 4 is still worth getting into. I can buy the base game and 1 expansion in the bundle. Would you recommend going ahead and getting it, and if so, which expansion should I start with? I was always more of a single girl Sim builder/decorator than a "raise the family" kind of player. Lots of questions, I know, but I'd really appreciate any help/advice.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM
You will get answers here that vary from it is wonderful to a pile of manure. I would watch reviews such as LGR and evaluate for yourself. It has good things. It has bad, and everywhere in between. Get all the information you can so you can decide.
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:35 AM
The Sims 4 is a pile of manure

It is tho...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 8:15 AM
I would go to a site such as Carls where you can get tons of information about the actual game. What I think or others may or may not match your wants and likes and dislikes. It really does not matter what we think. Get factual information to make your decision.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 12:26 PM
Preferably watch actual gameplay footage and not just reviews or trailers. I love LGR, but when I bought Seasons, I noticed a lot of things about it that I didn't like and felt he hadn't been brought up in the review.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 2:31 PM
Thank you all. I do realize I need to sort through the "manure". I'll keep checking into it.