Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangerville renew #01 | Plateau Place

by iSandor Posted 2nd Mar 2019 at 1:50 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2019 at 10:42 PM by iSandor

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 9:14 AM
Now you made a nice victorian-styled castle from victorian mansion! Turret is very tipycal for it. Good upgrade. Much better than those empty.
You`ve not ended cornices at belvedere. I missed it too at my buildings, so my attention is imperfect too. So this just a message to check twice next time before upload. Both of us.
Nice to see they added fence top lightings. I missed it so much)))
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Now you made a nice victorian-styled castle from victorian mansion! Turret is very tipycal for it. Good upgrade. Much better than those empty.
You`ve not ended cornices at belvedere. I missed it too at my buildings, so my attention is imperfect too. So this just a message to check twice next time before upload. Both of us.
Nice to see they added fence top lightings. I missed it so much)))

Thanks so much, friend. Much appreciated for the tips!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 3:58 PM
this is Incredible! i love it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
this is Incredible! i love it.

Hi! Thank you so much!!! :lovestruc

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Theorist
#6 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 7:09 PM
Just found THIS video on youtube is kinda review and spoiler for me. So I am really disappointed to see it. And now I think you have too much to work meh...

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Just found THIS video on youtube is kinda review and spoiler for me. So I am really disappointed to see it. And now I think you have too much to work meh...

AHAHAHAH I just love her videos complaining about the wrong stuff in Sims 4 AHAHHA
Yeh... meh... gotta work to do ahahha

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 2:16 PM
Great ! I hope you will continue to renovate Strangerville !
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rappetou
Great ! I hope you will continue to renovate Strangerville !

Thank you!! I will continue!! In fact, a new renew from there is coming out this week!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 9:06 PM
I really try to build my own and my long term goal is to have all the lots in the sims with my own buildings on them, but I end up playing with your buildings cause I really enjoy your work, like, sometime I will do my own but until that moment comes, yours are awesome and make the neighborhoods look really nice
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sycamore17
I really try to build my own and my long term goal is to have all the lots in the sims with my own buildings on them, but I end up playing with your buildings cause I really enjoy your work, like, sometime I will do my own but until that moment comes, yours are awesome and make the neighborhoods look really nice

Hi!! Thanks!!! That's my goal, too!! I'm really glad you like my work!