Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangerville national park

by iSandor Posted 4th Mar 2019 at 8:43 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2021 at 2:16 PM by iSandor

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:16 PM
Five grills! Did you made it for a cooking competition? I`d take part!

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Five grills! Did you made it for a cooking competition? I`d take part!

Actually, there're ten hehe.... I really don't know ahahah I just put them there around the tree... maybe a lot of strange people will picnic there... and maybe a competition can happen!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:46 AM
for park shape and trees I'm taking it hope you'll make more builds or maybe you have more in your gallery, if so, how can I find them?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
for park shape and trees I'm taking it hope you'll make more builds or maybe you have more in your gallery, if so, how can I find them?

Hello! Thanks!! I'm facing some problems with the gallery... But you can find all my builds here at MTS <3

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 6:41 PM
Another astonishing build . I know why it's called Stranger-Ville, it's because of your Stranger-Grills. Sorry about the joke, it just had to come out ha ha.
BTW Im "glad" Im not the only one with problems accessing the gallery but I think we both know why
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
Another astonishing build . I know why it's called Stranger-Ville, it's because of your Stranger-Grills. Sorry about the joke, it just had to come out ha ha.
BTW Im "glad" Im not the only one with problems accessing the gallery but I think we both know why

HAHAHA thanks. Good joke, btw. Yeah, I bet we know why :c Thank you!!

Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:04 PM
The Real tree 2 by conceptdesign97 is available again
https://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr....-7-5-real-trees
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heidi Kramer
The Real tree 2 by conceptdesign97 is available again
https://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr....-7-5-real-trees

Thank you!! I upgraded the post!