Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SN Trenchoat as Top for Teen-Elder

by sweetdevil Posted 22nd Mar 2019 at 12:13 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2020 at 10:56 PM by sweetdevil : forgot credits
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 1:08 AM
Lovely! Thank you, SD!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 3:32 AM
Thank you so much for sharing ! ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 3:44 AM
Hi Sweetie! Have you any pregnancy morphs for teen, YoungAdult/adult + elder female?
I just watched this video: http://lunarsteal.tumblr.com/post/7...iting-i-decided
I just need the pregnancy morps and i could add the morph on clothes that i love + make non default maternity basegame cothing as it doesn't play nice with default when the game ages up a teen. I don't know if it really is this simple, and as i like your pregnant shape better than hers i thought i could just ask you. Please knock me down if you think me rude, i mean to praice you only, as i so love your clothes. It's thundering outside so i better turn off the computer, better to be safe than sorry right Lots of love and thanks again for all the gifts you give us all XXX
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 3:39 AM
Lovely! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 12:21 PM
My daughter has The Sims3 I play it when I come to her house. I still plays The Sims2 they are two very different games. But I'm learning, thank you so much for this beautiful coat it will the first download in her game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 1:27 PM
I managed using the method mentioned above to add the preg-morph to this (teen to elder) and all work great in game, but not all your clothes work like that in the TSR Workshop I need to learn more i guess but it's great fun to learn new things Thanks again for all you make and share with us XXX