Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Very Pretty Sight (NO CC)

by Aquagloups Posted 24th Mar 2019 at 7:06 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2019 at 10:52 PM by Aquagloups

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:47 PM
This house (called a Dutch colonial) is so much like the one I grew up in. (Different floor plan, though)

Thank you for the house and bringing back the memory
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 11:15 PM
Very pretty, thank you.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 11:38 PM
Stripped of the (minimal) furnishing, including lights and the bridal arch, it comes in at 27485 simoleans. Putting the red siding back on takes it up to 28214.

Very beautiful and tasteful use of wallpaper throughout!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Stripped of the (minimal) furnishing, including lights and the bridal arch, it comes in at 27485 simoleans. Putting the red siding back on takes it up to 28214.

Very beautiful and tasteful use of wallpaper throughout!

That's good to know, thanks ! I tend to forget any notion of price limit when I build, but this could easily be a starter house if it were cheaper.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aquagloups
That's good to know, thanks ! I tend to forget any notion of price limit when I build, but this could easily be a starter house if it were cheaper.

Sim gets starter house, another sim gets starter house. They meet - and there are lightning bolts. They move in together. Now they have the simoleons to buy a new more expensive house - like this one!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:50 AM
very cosy
Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 4:47 PM
Lovely! I'm working on one with a similar roof - *grrrr* - you did great with it
I wish the 'pagoda' roof didn't have such a huge eave! It is so hard to work with...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths