Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flower Crown

by Lierie Posted 31st Oct 2019 at 4:36 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2019 at 6:54 AM by Lierie

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 6:20 PM
Thanks for making this! I am glad to have a choice in the flower color and I can use it with different hairstyles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 11:27 AM
Thanks and I totally agree with the above comment
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 5:20 PM
It's not showing up in CAS for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 3:58 AM Last edited by Lierie : 2nd Nov 2019 at 4:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ral365
It's not showing up in CAS for me.

I'm so sorry it isn't working for you I've downloaded the .package file I've uploaded here so that I can test it out. It works for me and two other people that I've asked to test it. It shows up perfectly in the hats category like it should.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 12:58 AM
Thanks for doing this, too! :up: I'll have to try it with a different hair that its original sometime.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 2:22 AM
Thanks s'much for creating and sharing this, but I'm SUPER disappointed that it's gender locked when the hair it's pulled from isn't (I have a couple male sims that would absolutely rock this if they could)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Girrl6
Thanks s'much for creating and sharing this, but I'm SUPER disappointed that it's gender locked when the hair it's pulled from isn't (I have a couple male sims that would absolutely rock this if they could)

Sorry for the late reply, but you can fix this with Sims 4 Studio
First go to my projects, then a window will open where you can select the package. When you have done that, the flowecrown will appear in the program. After that all you have to do is go to Categories and tick Male. Then save, BOOM the flowercrown is now availble for males to.

I hope this helps.