Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Magic Realm School (no CC)

by huso1995 Posted 11th Nov 2019 at 5:14 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 6:35 PM
Outstanding. Installed in my game and spent 20 minutes wandering around admiring the different rooms. Beautifully done and adds so much to the Magic Realm. Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bjamesb64
Outstanding. Installed in my game and spent 20 minutes wandering around admiring the different rooms. Beautifully done and adds so much to the Magic Realm. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you soo much for compliments, I am glad to hear that, have fun!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Nov 2019 at 3:31 AM
This is the most amasing place I have seen in some time. I wish I knew how to put it in my game! You have a real talent for building things!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2019 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
This is the most amasing place I have seen in some time. I wish I knew how to put it in my game! You have a real talent for building things!

Thank you soo much for compliments!

You have to download it first , open downloaded file. Extract all into TS4 directory, under Tray file, just paste in Tray folder all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 2:05 PM
I'm shocked this doesn't have more comments. It is great! I was surprised that the Magic Realm School didn't have a larger lot size, but you managed to make something amazing on a space-budget. Great job! I am using it and so much happier. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by $immer
I'm shocked this doesn't have more comments. It is great! I was surprised that the Magic Realm School didn't have a larger lot size, but you managed to make something amazing on a space-budget. Great job! I am using it and so much happier. Thanks again!

Thank you soo much for nice compliments! I am happy to hear that! :D