Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

testers wanted : ShortSkirt and 'Platformers' for Adults and Young Adults

by callum91 Posted 11th Jun 2005 at 11:33 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2005 at 11:38 AM by callum91

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:05 PM
First to DL :D
This looks very nice, thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:35 AM
i dled these. they look nice..but, they dont move at all with the rest of my sim.lolol in the creat a sim, only her top half moves and completely separates from her waist. LOL.... i do have uni...
it really looked nice tho. i hope you can fix it.
#4 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:38 PM
yeh same here its gr8 but my sim kinda gets cut in half?! lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 4:36 PM
yeh, my sims2 loaded yesterday and i found that problem...i sent a PM to WDSBriAnna to see if she knew what was wrong, but no reply as of yet :'(
SO ill keep trying to fix it ok?
please bear with me :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 5:25 PM
did you assign all the vertices to joints in the mesh editing program? that may be whats wrong.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:06 AM
i can wait. i really want this! i hope you can fix it soon.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ravenkitty
i dled these. they look nice..but, they dont move at all with the rest of my sim.lolol in the creat a sim, only her top half moves and completely separates

ditto :argh: good try though

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:06 PM
xxdebzxx, i actually havent tried that, ill look into it, thanks
i went nto my bodyshop today, and the mesh changed, so i deleted it, made a new one, similar to the above, and im trying to fix that
so , ill keep trying, lol!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:19 AM
when you get it done, do you think you could make recolours? or animal prints in purples and fushas? i have some catgirls that would look awsom if you did... :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:24 PM
ravenkitty, when i get it working, ill probably add bout 5+ recolours os peole have some variaontion ok
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 8:20 PM
nice job! I want boots like that :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:00 PM
Love it. But does anybody here have a problem like mine? The skirt is invisible in the create a sim! :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

'Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips.'~Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
dont downlaod this one anymore, as there is a fixed one on this site

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing