Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christie

by thunderbreak Posted 14th Jun 2005 at 11:22 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:17 AM
I think she's very cute. I love her hair and face and the boobs. LOL Thanks
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:45 AM
maan, you're really making a complete set of DOA girls, if only the sims2 has some fighting competition ^__^.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:25 AM
Nice. Not a huge Christie fan, but she's very well done. The details on C1 in particular are well done.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:59 AM
Thanks guys, but I doubt we'll see a good Helena. She's warped man :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:00 AM
yeah, how do u make there um..... breast bigger than normal
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 6:08 AM
LOVE her hair, beautiful face.. Good job

Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 9:26 AM
Your Christie is cuter than that mean trifling... I haven't played DOAX in years and I'm still pissed at her.. she ALWAYS threw away my presents even if it was something she liked. She is the devil....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jzara
Your Christie is cuter than that mean trifling... I haven't played DOAX in years and I'm still pissed at her.. she ALWAYS threw away my presents even if it was something she liked. She is the devil....
It goes the other way around too, everyone esle on the island hates her too, so when I use her it's really tough. The game on the first day Lisa wouldn't even compliment her for nice serve/spike. However, I never really had any problems feeding her gifts, guns, steering wheels, tomato products, and guitars. After Zack of all Trades opens up, she's all over me :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:38 AM
that is totally nice. I may not always poston your threads but I have all your uploads in my game
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenne224
that is totally nice. I may not always poston your threads but I have all your uploads in my game
Hay thanks, it means alot

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:15 PM
well your the man
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:27 PM
hey lenne224, you have a pic of the friend of Yuna, right?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:41 PM
Cookie Cookie Cookie! gahh!
#15 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:10 PM
sweet
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:22 PM
i'm glad youre back after that break a while back...Christie's a great work of art...your projects always excell

one day, i'll post a request worthy of your talents...until then, i'm really enjoying these!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frederic
i'm glad youre back after that break a while back...Christie's a great work of art...your projects always excell

one day, i'll post a request worthy of your talents...until then, i'm really enjoying these!
For sure bro, it's good to hear from you again

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 5:33 AM
Ok... I must say I have no idea of what you guys are talking about... I've never heard of that game or any of the other anime stuff you say... but thunderbreak... you've mannaged to make me an addict for your anime sims... they are gorgeous. I mean it... you have lots of talent. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
#19 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:07 AM
Ah! I was about to request this, since ya know, she rocks my world in DOA3. Nice work and thanks. :bow: *bows, worships and builds a golden statue*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wilhelmina
Ok... I must say I have no idea of what you guys are talking about... I've never heard of that game or any of the other anime stuff you say... but thunderbreak... you've mannaged to make me an addict for your anime sims... they are gorgeous. I mean it... you have lots of talent. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.
Hay, for sure. Glad you like them.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:58 PM
I LOVES ME SOME CHRISTI!!! HA HA HAAAAAA!!! Like Lenne224 said..."You the man Bro'!!!"
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Hay, for sure. Glad you like them.

Of course I do... I can't make a single thing without screwing it up... All I get are red or pink or whatever color without textures or effects or anything... I suck... you rock... lol. :P

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wilhelmina
Of course I do... I can't make a single thing without screwing it up... All I get are red or pink or whatever color without textures or effects or anything... I suck... you rock... lol. :P
I'll tell you a secret, screw around with the alpha, you'll be surprised what kinda stuff you can cook up.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:16 PM
THUNDER! My computer won't let me download this one. last week it let me and I got all your work (cuz you rock!!) except for this one and now it's not working! It lets me download other ppl's that have saved them to either .rar or .Sims2Pack. Why? Do you know what's wrong with it? Anyway, she looks good and thank you for sharing her! I love her hair and her outfit! They're the best! Thanks! You did excellent!! :sink:

-Zidane
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenne224
well your the man

well the pic I have on my avatar is tifa from the movie.

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Page 1 of 2