Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy

Thanks for the feedback so far - for those that think the colours too bright - switch to Dark Game Style.

Now It is better with light gray background in this new version. It will take a while to get used to it.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:18 AM Last edited by eddief66 : 14th Sep 2005 at 12:29 AM.
I'm using Firefox at 800x600 resolution and this is what it looks like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...66/80d54ed8.jpg

Edit: I don't have that problem at 1024x768. I guess I can stay at that and just increase the font size.

Edit again: That didn't work. When I increase the font size the menu shrinks again.
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:18 AM
I chose the Hello Kitty skin, he he he...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:27 AM
It looks awesome Delphy!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I came to the site....I was on here a lot before and this will only make the addiction worse! LoL! Thanks to Delphy and all who helped on the new look!

Live each day like it's your last!

Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:35 AM
very very Nice it looks amazing I like this style better then the old.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:37 AM
Great job Delphy but I can't really find my way around good hope I get used to it soon thanks for the hard work.
Inventor
#32 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:38 AM
OMFG! Love it! Thank you SO much Delphy!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#33 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:37 AM
Um the body shop items are now sorted by gender and you also can use the filter buttons to see only meshes, only recolors or everything. Maybe try playing around a bit before ranting
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:40 AM
Not that I don't love the colors, but the setup is a little iffy. Is there a way to use the old downloads page instead of the "new&improved" version?? It was so much easier for me to use...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#35 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:40 AM
sgooby,

The downloads reorganisation has been that way for a few days. It was "phase 1" of MTS2 v2. If you'll take a moment to please read the first post, I do point out that the new filters will easily let you see the different meshes and recolours seperately.

I think you'll find you CAN easily find male and female hair. You obviously haven't bothered going through the new section or using the filters.

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:43 AM
/me bows before thine Delphster

Not to hate but the v1 site wasn't the purtiest to look at nor the easiest to naviagte. This, however, is absolutely one of the nicest sites I go to now. Good job and considering you do this stuff for free I applaud your tireless work and dedication to it. Amazing work, truely.

/me wipes the brown stuff off his nose and gets back up off the floor
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Um the body shop items are now sorted by gender and you also can use the filter buttons to see only meshes, only recolors or everything. Maybe try playing around a bit before ranting

lol...why did,nt i think of that......lol.....but i like a good rant ...thats just me:D....i still liked the old user friendly style better....lol:P

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:44 AM
Wow the new look is great. I love it. Great job. Thanks for all of your hard work that you all do to make our game more fun than it already is. Keep up the good job.
Gina
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
sgooby,

The downloads reorganisation has been that way for a few days. It was "phase 1" of MTS2 v2. If you'll take a moment to please read the first post, I do point out that the new filters will easily let you see the different meshes and recolours seperately.

I think you'll find you CAN easily find male and female hair. You obviously haven't bothered going through the new section or using the filters.

Regards,
Delphy

Your right....i have,nt gone through it completely yet......iv been useing the old style site for the last few days.....i just this moment had a chance to experiance the new site.....as i said....it looks great.....its just not that user friendly....maybe thats just me....but its my honest opinion.......and as i also said i know alot of work went in to it.....i really dont mean to be disrespectfull.....im just in complete shock......lol

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
#40 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:59 AM
hummmmmmmm, I thought something was different and maybe a little brighter. lmao , I like the new look. Its clean and fresh and I smell linens, soap, flowers and happy people lol.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#41 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:04 AM
eddief,

I'm afraid to say that the site was designed around the now standard 1024x768 size. You wont have much luck running it at 800x600 or with very large fonts.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:11 AM
OK OK...its growing on me......lol

Instructor
#43 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:16 AM
I came to the site and was like AAAAAH WHAT HAPPENED?! That's a positive "what happened" though, it looks incredible. The site will be way easier to navigate now, thanks!
Instructor
#44 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:28 AM
It's very pretty, but thank you *so* much for preserving the old-style front page as well! I'll take plain text over graphics any day.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:38 AM
Great job, hats off to you all!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:41 AM
i like the new version, but i miss the old , o well, i just dont like change, ill get used to it , its very pretty!
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:50 AM
hey dephy im going a create a lot named, Modders House, A tribute to the ppl at MTS2
Instructor
#48 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 1:52 AM
I prefere the old one, it was FASTER ...

The issue with message board is the more stuff its added the slower it becames ... there is a reason why GameFAQs have such a "basic" message board options.
Test Subject
#49 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 2:02 AM
Great Brilliant work!!!!!!!!
hurray!i love MTS2 v2!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 2:02 AM
Dont like the new look myself, but then you did leave us /index_old.php so I cant complain.

Just updated my bookmark to include that and I'm as good as ever.

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Page 2 of 14