Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Town House No.6

by BlackCat007 Posted 10th Oct 2005 at 11:40 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2005 at 6:53 AM by BlackCat007

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 12:44 AM
thanks BlackCat007
i have really loved this series of houses. they play so well and have more room than they appear to have. i often don't leave any lots i d/load in the same state as the creator made them, but these i have, can't see anywhere they need improving on
good luck with your larger stuff now
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:00 AM
do you need the eps to play it?

"come away oh human child, through the waters and the wild, fairy hand-in-hand, for the worlds more full of weeping, than you can understand"
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 10:03 AM
I think you should of ticked just Nightlife. on the Game Compatibility.

looks great thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:47 PM
It has floors from uni. And i'm not sure, maybe something else, cause i have University. If someone tried it without University, please, write, how it was.
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:13 PM
I like this house really cute. Thanks for Sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM
Starter houses like this are just the best. Thanks for the work!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:44 AM
Way better than the starter houses that originally came with the game. Thanks for posting your work
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 1:44 AM
I am always on the lookout for more starter homes, good ones can be really hard to find. Thank you so much (and do continue making them!)