Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Graveyard from "The Phantom of the Opera"

by V1ND1CARE Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 5:22 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:01 PM by V1ND1CARE

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:15 PM
OMG! this is fantastic!!! i got a preview of this and said, "this looks like the cemetary from the Phantom of the Opera movie" and i was right!!! i love it!!! (*runs off and watches the movie again*)

DDO
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:22 PM
Oh, my! I very rarely download lots -- but this is a "must have"! Thank you SO much for your hard work and generosity. You are extremely talented :D

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:06 AM
Thank you! The Phantom of the Opera is one of my favorite movies!! I love it!!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:11 AM
I've always liked your lots but this one is completely awesome, great job!!! Oh I just love Halloween and this works great with the vamps in NL...
Inventor
#6 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:22 AM
I am totally speechless (good thing I can type, lol). Seriously, this is breathtaking, thank you for sharing it with us all here.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:21 AM
Amazing, i only wish i had nightlife at the moment, lol

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:22 AM
Unfortunately, i may have to wait until christmas to get it >_<

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:22 AM
This is incredible!

Is there any chance of you uploading the full lot, with all the extras? I sure that if I tried to recreate it myself I'd mess it up.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:13 AM
Wow I love it! You did an amazing job! *downloads immediately*

Martine
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:21 AM
Realy well done. Fantastic how you have constructed the mausoleums. I already have a graveyard in the Neighborhood I play but this is a must. It will go right in the dead centre! Thanks very much.

Don't forget the cheese.......
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:48 AM
beautifull
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM
This is awesome!
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:21 PM
"faint" OMG this should be a mandatory must have for everybody's neghbourhood!!!!!!!

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:56 PM
You did a wonderful job! Wow lol

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:07 PM
Pretty !!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:19 PM
This is really wonderful.. I have no idea how you've even made half of those buildings and walls in that lot, they look so great.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:40 PM
this really is quite stunning work! well done and thanks for being kind enough to share!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:29 PM
Oooh nice! keep up the good work
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:44 AM
i really wish i had nightlife, this looks so close to the movie
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:23 AM
Beautiful job! It looks awesome. *downloading now*
Scholar
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:54 AM
OMG!!! This is download material. Very accuate to the movie.This is definitely one of my favorites of all time. You rock!
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:21 PM
This is a beautiful reconstruction from the movie! The mausoleums are fantastic! It's an absolute must have for Nightlife and I thank you for sharing it with the community.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 7:17 PM
V1ND1CARE ~ normaly i do not download houses or lots but this was done so well and looks really great
i decided it was a must when i play the game thanks so much for all the hard work you put into creating this

I would also like to thank you for being inspired to use my tree's in your lot' thanks again for this ...

off to see how it looks in my game
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:17 PM
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!!
Page 1 of 4