Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 3 Where can I find...? (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559)
-   -   Changing Baby Clothes for Sims 3? (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=369611)

Moffles 11th Sep 2009 4:40 AM

Changing Baby Clothes for Sims 3?

Okay so i know that there was a cheat in the sims 2 to change a mothers clothes while she is pregnate but is there one for sims 3? i looked all over does anyone know if there is one?

mangaroo 11th Sep 2009 7:45 AM

I have seen many posts complaining about the inability to change (or even recolor) TS3 maternity clothes, but no cheats or mods to enable it. I'm moving this to WCIF, since it would require a mod.

Moffles 12th Sep 2009 5:29 AM

okay thanks, if you find something to do that, please tell me. i miss being able to do that

justin30127 12th Jun 2010 1:50 PM

am making a mod where i will replace the baby body for clothes so the baby body is almost simular to the sims 2 but better and you will be able to chang there clothes.

lytefoot 13th Jun 2010 4:49 AM

The supercomputer can move pregnant women into the dresser to change their clothes, if that's what you're looking for? They don't appear pregnant in CAS but the morph returns when they come out, provided the new outfit has the morph. I think you get floating heads if the new clothes aren't set for maternity? Can't remember.

Same mod will take babies into CAS where you can at least change the coloring of the blanket.

Can be found here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0

leviticusmonkey 14th Jul 2010 7:07 PM

Reply to changing Baby clothes Mod!

To justin30127- reply to- "am making a mod where i will replace the baby body for clothes so the baby body is almost simular to the sims 2 but better and you will be able to chang there clothes"

Yes please do this! I have been searching the net to find something like this, can't find anything else so you might be the first to do it

ashleycsy_09 9th Dec 2011 11:23 PM

?

Did we find out a solution?

gorillamonkeybutt 28th Dec 2011 1:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ashleycsy_09
Did we find out a solution?

I downloaded some maternity clothers for my sim and right b 4 she got preg I put them on and she got 2 wear them altrough the pregnancy

jduggins11 3rd Mar 2013 6:11 PM

[QUOTE=justin30127]am making a mod where i will replace the baby body for clothes so the baby body is almost simular to the sims 2 but better and you will be able to chang there clothes.[/QUOT
I hope you can make it, I would love to download it.

JollyRancherGames 4th Jan 2014 3:10 AM

all the mods you need is the NRASS master controller mod and some custom content maternity shirts... hope this helps
just to find the site with the mod just type NRASS in your search

Minakie 4th Jan 2014 9:02 AM

"When Helping/Finding
Please provide direct links whenever possible - not everyone knows the abbreviation for various sites, and "Have you checked GoS?" or suchlike really isn't that helpful. Take an extra moment to find a link for someone."

Nraas' MasterController. Theres two ways to go into CAS using this cheat, there's a Stylist option just as you open it and there's also an Edit in CAS option when you go to Sim>Advanced

Bubbly918 5th Jan 2014 3:44 PM

The NRAAS MasterConroller will allow you to change clothes while she is pregnant, but you can always change her into the maternity outfit you want before she is pregnant.

layahlayah12 7th Apr 2014 12:22 AM

go to nraas and get the master controller mod and you can change her clothing

Nysha 7th Apr 2014 1:18 PM

Please, everyone - check posting dates before you answer threads like this. The original question was asked five years ago.

smileypigwithsprinkles 24th Jul 2014 6:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Moffles
Okay so i know that there was a cheat in the sims 2 to change a mothers clothes while she is pregnate but is there one for sims 3? i looked all over does anyone know if there is one?

Hi,
There is a mod you can download called 'master controller'. I recommend downloading this mod from a TS3 mod website called Nraas. Here is the link to the mod:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
You will see that after you have installed the mod, you can then click on a computer in the game with the pregnant sim, then choose the option 'sim' and then choose 'stylist' and it will bring you into something that is like the CAS menu. Even then you can only choose from the default clothes that are maternity enabled, but at least you won't get a random outfit for your heavily pregnant sim like a strappy top, tracky bottoms and killer heels! You can then download some custom content maternity clothes so you can put her in some more stylish outfits.
Hope this helped!
~Kayla Xx

UnicornMermaidSims 1st Feb 2015 9:35 PM

Nrass

Quote: Originally posted by Moffles
Nrass MAsterController Mod

Simmer For A Lifetime 2nd May 2016 5:48 PM

Go to NRaas, and download MasterController. You have to have a thing to install mods, though, for it to work. After you install it, you can go to TSR (or any other infant clothes website) and download some baby clothes. Enjoy your now customizable baby!