Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 3 Challenges (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=564)
-   -   Prison Challenge (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=506509)

Jenna29 30th Jun 2013 2:05 AM

Prison Challenge

Prison Challenge
You have been framed for a crime you didn’t do. The judge sentenced you to jail. But the lenient jury didn’t think you should spend a lifetime in jail. They would let you out once you achieved your lifetime wish.
Rules
•You must be locked in a cell from 9PM to 9AM every day.
•You will have seven other prisoners with you that you can’t control.
•The seven other inmates don’t have to be locked up in a cell in the certain time frames, but if you can get them to be locked up, it would be better.
•Every day, if you have the Sims 3 Ambitions or bought laundry stuff from the store, you must do laundry. If you don’t have Ambitions or laundry stuff, you must wash all the dishes by hand.
•Your sim may not leave the lot. NO EXCEPTIONS!
•Before you start the game, you can stock up on supplies from the bookstore and the grocery store.
•No money cheats or testingcheatsenabled true. You may use the moveObjects cheat if you feel the need.
•Looks can be anything, but clothing must be an orange jumpsuit or a striped prison jumpsuit(Before going into CAS, press ctrl-shift-C, then type in UnlcokCareerOutfits, there will be a Orange jumpsuit for females and a white jumpsuit for males. Recolor the male's outfit so it's orange.)
•Your sim cannot have the traits brave, genius, light sleeper, natural cook, green thumb, artistic, angler, charismatic, or handy.
•Every inmate must be Young adult, adult or elder. If a sim dies, you may have children, but you cannot control the children if you do have kids.
•You can pick any Liftime Wish, but it can't be job related or it can't take you off the lot
+10 per skill each inmate (not including you) earned
-15 per sim that dies
-1 per each day your sim spends in the prison
+5 per each romantic relationship you have throughout your stay
+2 per each friend the non-controlled inmates got
+1 per friend you got throughout your time at the prison
+3 per each 1000 lifetime awards points the non-controlled sims earned

Happy Simming!

lillym16 1st Jul 2013 4:56 AM

cool...

Kittens! 1st Jul 2013 2:31 PM

What are you supposed to do? just stay on the lot?

Jenna29 1st Jul 2013 5:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Kittens!
What are you supposed to do? just stay on the lot?

Stay on the lot and try to keep everyone alive. I got the idea off of a Sims 2 asylum challenge.

Kittens! 2nd Jul 2013 1:02 AM

Can they leave just to get rid of the bad mood of being stuck in the house? Like they just stand in the streat for an hour then go home?

Jenna29 2nd Jul 2013 8:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Kittens!
Can they leave just to get rid of the bad mood of being stuck in the house? Like they just stand in the streat for an hour then go home?

I didn't really think of that. But if you want to get rid of the, 'stir crazy' moodlet, just ctrl-click on it and it will disappear. If you have a problem with using cheats, sure you can do that. It's a creative idea.

lillym16 2nd Jul 2013 10:16 PM

Oh thanks, I'm already 3 sim weeks into it!

Jenna29 2nd Jul 2013 10:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
Oh thanks, I'm already 3 sim weeks into it!

Awesome! Do you like it? Should I make any changes to the rules?

lillym16 2nd Jul 2013 10:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Jenna29
Aesome! Do you like it? Should I make any changes to the rules?

Yeah! I love it! I don't think you should change any rules here, but...

Instead of -10 points for each sim that dies, what about 15? To make it harder...

Jenna29 2nd Jul 2013 10:57 PM

Yeah! I love it! I don't think you should change any rules here, but...

Instead of -10 points for each sim that dies, what about 15? To make it harder...

Great idea! I'll change it right away! Thanks!

lillym16 2nd Jul 2013 11:07 PM

Great idea! I'll change it right away! Thanks!

No problem!
Oh, but I would like to suggest a change to a rule, that maybe some people will agree!

Instead of looks and outfit being anything, how about the looks have to be: Little or no makeup (girls) and NO JEWELERY?
For the outfit, try to make it a jumpsuit type of outfit? With stripes/full orange?

Just throwing ideas out there...

Jenna29 3rd Jul 2013 12:03 AM

No problem!
Oh, but I would like to suggest a change to a rule, that maybe some people will agree!

Instead of looks and outfit being anything, how about the looks have to be: Little or no makeup (girls) and NO JEWELERY?
For the outfit, try to make it a jumpsuit type of outfit? With stripes/full orange?

Just throwing ideas out there...

That's a great idea. I originally was going to put that, but I hadn't though about jewelry and makeup. I was going to put a site where there was orange jumpsuits that people could download, but I couldn't find any.
I figured out that if you type ctrl-shift-c, and then type in UnlockCareerOutfits on before going into CAS, or Create A Sim. There will be an orange jumpsuit for females and a male jumpsuit that's white. I recolored the male's, so it's orange.

lillym16 3rd Jul 2013 12:14 AM

That's a great idea. I originally was going to put that, but I hadn't though about jewelry and makeup. I was going to put a site where there was orange jumpsuits that people could download, but I couldn't find any.
I figured out that if you type ctrl-shift-c, and then type in UnlockCareerOutfits on before going into CAS, or Create A Sim. There will be an orange jumpsuit for females and a male jumpsuit that's white. I recolored the male's, so it's white.

Very cool! Thanks!

Jenna29 3rd Jul 2013 12:53 AM

Pictures!
Me:

The Prison:

Some of the Other Prisoners:
We have a set of triplets (red-haired males)
A set of twins (light-brown crazy-haired females)
A normal male criminal
A normal female criminal
Me, a framed innocent

lillym16 3rd Jul 2013 5:23 PM

Very cool!

Kittens! 4th Jul 2013 12:53 AM

Okya, thanks.

Nice pics.

lillym16 5th Jul 2013 1:34 AM

I am 10 Sim Weeks into this. Getting a LITTLE boring, but still holding on!

Jenna29 27th Jul 2013 3:36 PM

If you have any tweaks or rule changes that would make the challenge more difficult or more fun, please tell me in the comments.

Hotdogs4life 4th Sep 2013 5:23 AM

i wish i could do this.. if only my Sims game wouldn't crash so much, do you have any tips on how to reduce the crash thingy? without mods, and i have all the settings turned to low, and everything that reduces game speed is off/low, so help?

Hotdogs4life 4th Sep 2013 5:26 AM

Also, can you get the lhr (lifetime happines reward, if you didn't already know) 'My Best Friend'? if you don't know what it does, it creates a simbot, and just act like that is a prison volunteer? like they do the laundry, ect.?

Hotdogs4life 4th Sep 2013 5:32 AM

can someone please upload their prison to the exhange? im terrible at building, so please?

Toastalot 10th Sep 2013 3:04 PM

The prison in the pictures above is by Cyclonsue at TSR if you want to use that, you can find it here. It's a free one, you just need to be logged in.

smaurine82 10th Sep 2013 6:57 PM

Brilliant idea! I am starting something similar, though I will make the guards the only playable characters and give all the inmates traits to make them fight a lot. I plan to sort of sit back and watch the mayhem LOL.

www.sarahsimmer.com