Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Body Shop - Recolouring (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Goku from Dragonball (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=81740)

Kenny82 5th Aug 2005 8:44 AM

Goku from Dragonball

Hi guys this is the first skin that I post, but I had a dream and finally I've realized it: I dreamt of creatin' Goku from dragonball series.
This dream has been realized by funnycats who has created the hair mesh that you can find here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81654 and by Sctela, who has created the body mesh
by now, it's not available to downolad butI hope it will be soon on line in a new site made by me, Sctela and other friends and wich will be ready in September/October
I post some snapshot to ask to you what do you think about... it I hope you like it
Thanks

wiccadwitch 5th Aug 2005 8:53 AM

That is an excellent rendition of Goku! Very accurate. I know the hair mesh is from here. If I undestand you correctly the body mesh is not available anywhere yet and was made by a friend of yours? It is a good body mesh for the dragon ball characters.

sctela 5th Aug 2005 8:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
That is an excellent rendition of Goku! Very accurate. I know the hair mesh is from here. If I undestand you correctly the body mesh is not available anywhere yet and was made by a friend of yours? It is a good body mesh for the dragon ball characters.

THANK YOU
I've created the body mesh and it will be soon available on our site, up in September/October...

Faylen 5th Aug 2005 2:05 PM

If the body mesh isn't available, you shouldn't post the sim in downloads, because it isn't complete and won't work in people's games.

darkshine 5th Aug 2005 8:59 PM

i've told you that you're quite a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great work :banana:

anglofhell 5th Aug 2005 11:44 PM

everyone needs some constructive criticism, gokus face looks too serious but otherwise its perfect and i cant do any better so just ignore me
:sniper: :disgust: <--- me

bj2790 10th Aug 2005 9:06 AM

wow thats goku exxcatly grwat job i love it can you make it downloadable thats great

sctela 11th Aug 2005 6:06 PM

It will be available for download as soon as possibile ( Septermber/October) on our site. :howdy:

Rythela 11th Aug 2005 6:10 PM

That is good! ^.^ I hope you are able to make a Cheery Goku! A Serious Goku... That' isn't him :P

Bluebottle 18th Aug 2005 9:36 AM

No, definatly not!

sctela 19th Aug 2005 3:39 PM

This is the latest version of Kenny's Goku...

llanddewibrefi 19th Aug 2005 3:53 PM

That is so cool, all we need now is the super sayain versions. I bet SS3 Goku would be pretty difficult with the hair, but what do i know.

keltihun 5th Sep 2005 7:46 PM

Wow, you are amazing! That is a perfect costume! That’s talent. You really put in a lot of detail. Are you planning on making anyone/anything else from dragonballz?
The line between his eyes is only when he gets serious, if you want him looking happy then you might want to put the line between his eyes as an accessory so people can remove it when he’s happy and add it when he’s about to fight or get serious? Hope not to offend you by that, I think the line is well drawn, only trying to help as people saying he looks too serious, very observant to notice the line by the way, not many people have noticed it!

sango565 8th Sep 2005 1:09 AM

umm.. too much talkin lol im a big fan of inuyasha i like it more than dbz sry bout that but still u could make better i'm proud of you you'r latest adition is great can u try inuyasha or sango for me. and all other anime fans

AnzuMazaki 28th Sep 2005 6:26 AM

That dosen't look like Goku exept the hair

2 Attachment(s)
Ummm.......Goku's eyes are too small.....His face looks like a kid's dragonball painting than Toriyama-sensei's drawings. Goku's eyes are huge NOT normal.
and at least put some shine in his eyes. :mad:

bj2791 5th Oct 2005 9:23 AM

when it availble for download

keltihun 8th Oct 2005 3:50 AM

yea i agree AnzuMazaki, the eyes are smaller, but If the eyes are as big as they should be it could look daft, trust me tried it lol :D

Whisper 10th Nov 2005 6:45 PM

Bigger eyes for gods sake!

dragoongt4 13th Nov 2005 10:28 AM

when its been able to download?
because its november now and still no goku!
please upload it.

nich601 19th Dec 2005 8:58 PM

where is it

Faylen 19th Dec 2005 9:15 PM

Kenny, who posted the image, posted the image and was never seen or heard from again. Scetela, who promised the dl would be available on her site months ago, hasn't been here since June. Clearly, we're not going to get the mesh or skin here, and the people who have it aren't here to link you to it. Sorry, folks. I'm closing the thread because asking for the skin is never going to make it appear on mts2.