Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Modding Discussion (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   "Adult" (Erotic) Sims 2 Mods (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=87788)

Kayma 3rd Sep 2005 3:50 AM

"Adult" (Erotic) Sims 2 Mods

Okay, let's admit it...there's a few of us (probably a LOT of us) who wouldn't mind our Sims' "whoo-hoo" being a bit more (*ahem*) GRAPHIC...but I don't know of any way to create animations (or modify existing ones, such as "make out" on the bed, which would be a good starting point).

There is, however, a game in Europe (available in the States on Ebay) called "Singles - Flirt Up Your Life" and its sequel, "Singles 2 - Triple Trouble."
These games are REMARKABLY similar to Sims 2. In most ways, I like "Sims 2" better, because it allows for more creativity. With "Singles," you're limited to a set of pre-defined characters, with only three settings (apartment, penthouse and backyard). HOWEVER...

The erotic aspects of "Singles" are FAR BETTER. There is more variety in the types of erotic interactions and the animations are GREAT!!

What I'm thinking, is - "Singles:" being so similar to "Sims 2" (even the interface is nearly identical), what are the possibilities of hacking some of the "Singles" animations and worlking them into Sims 2 somehow? I'm no programmer, but it seems to me that if two programmes use very similar elements in almost identical ways, the code can't be terribly different.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out there...any thoughts or ideas on this?

jase439 3rd Sep 2005 3:53 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kayma
I'm no programmer, but it seems to me that if two programmes use very similar elements in almost identical ways, the code can't be terribly different.
You'd be surprised

Anyway, we are just scratching the surface of our understanding of how the animation data is laid out right now. It may be possible in the future, but with our limited understanding, this kind of thing is well outside our scope.

monkeydude3602000 3rd Sep 2005 4:04 AM

Great idea Kayma... but wouldnt there be some legal issues with this if it was possible? You would be taking animations from another game and distributing them online.

minted_cow 3rd Sep 2005 4:40 AM

People were able to make animations from scratch for the original Sims, so it should be possible sooner or later for the Sims 2.

jase439 3rd Sep 2005 4:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by minted_cow
People were able to make animations from scratch for the original Sims, so it should be possible sooner or later for the Sims 2.
Animating a sprite and animating a fully boned/skinned 3D entity using inverse kinematics aren't exactly on the same level. I believe we'll get there eventually, but it isn't happening tomorrow. Right now, people are just jazzed we can rotate and translate objects.

Kayma 3rd Sep 2005 6:05 AM

SIM-Pose

Quote: Originally posted by minted_cow

Yes, and the tool was a free utility called "SIM-pose" - I actually downloaded it and could import individual SIM .skn files and pose them using parameter dials...could never figure out how to pose two figures together, though, or import that animation into the game (or attach it to a prop.)

One guy (or gal, I'm not sure) who did this reasonably well in SIMS 1 was "Exnem" over at Sims Vault. He offered a "Sex Bed," and one of his affiliates had a "picnic blanket" on which a couple would do the horizontal lambada pretty nicely. The animation in the first was a bit rough, but showed the possibilities.

Dr Pixel 4th Sep 2005 12:13 AM

Much progress has already been made on animations of the Sims (the bodys): http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=83003

And the latest SimPE has some provisions for editing the animations of the objects.

Maxout 9th Sep 2005 7:43 AM

Call me a perve :werd: (not really) but i like this idea. It defenetly spruce up the game, lol :nyah: . anyway i know we have limited resorses for the Animation, but there's no hurt in trying, and we may learn a thing or two about the code in the process. anyway i'm not coder but i can help, or atleast try, so give my a PM if you need any help. PEACE

staciew1 9th Sep 2005 8:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kayma
Okay, let's admit it...there's a few of us (probably a LOT of us) who wouldn't mind our Sims' "whoo-hoo" being a bit more (*ahem*) GRAPHIC...but I don't know of any way to create animations (or modify existing ones, such as "make out" on the bed, which would be a good starting point).

There is, however, a game in Europe (available in the States on Ebay) called "Singles - Flirt Up Your Life" and its sequel, "Singles 2 - Triple Trouble."
These games are REMARKABLY similar to Sims 2. In most ways, I like "Sims 2" better, because it allows for more creativity. With "Singles," you're limited to a set of pre-defined characters, with only three settings (apartment, penthouse and backyard). HOWEVER...

The erotic aspects of "Singles" are FAR BETTER. There is more variety in the types of erotic interactions and the animations are GREAT!!

What I'm thinking, is - "Singles:" being so similar to "Sims 2" (even the interface is nearly identical), what are the possibilities of hacking some of the "Singles" animations and worlking them into Sims 2 somehow? I'm no programmer, but it seems to me that if two programmes use very similar elements in almost identical ways, the code can't be terribly different.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out there...any thoughts or ideas on this?

in my opinion, singles is far less than what it promises to be, yes there's sex and heavy petting in it, but it's dryer than aliza minili's pussy, you have to work your way up to it, and at least for me, that was far harder than anything i had to do in the sims, and far less entertaining sense there's such a limited amount of interactions available, the sex was pretty much in slow motion and you saw some things, but more like a glance, i wouldn't make it out like this is such a pervy game 'cause at the most it's rated r- american pie was raunchier...so for these reasons i would be against using these animations as a hack, or even a good example, i would prefer something a bit more...wet...

marble 16th Sep 2005 10:43 AM

First WooHoo

I agree. I am a newbie and have only just managed to guide my pair into their first lustful embrace only to find the bed covers hiding the whole thing. I started looking around for other places they could do it - without covers (or under water) ... any clues?

ToRnado 16th Sep 2005 11:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Dr Pixel
Much progress has already been made on animations of the Sims (the bodys): http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=83003

And the latest SimPE has some provisions for editing the animations of the objects.

yes it's progress however real sex beds are still a long way off.

zxman 10th Nov 2005 5:25 AM

hey this can give everybody a good idea of what the sex mod would b like hehe go to www.dreams of luisa.com

zxman 10th Nov 2005 5:26 AM

oops this is the real one www.dreamofluisa.com

Zant_Scarecrow 26th Sep 2007 10:22 AM

updates?

sounds like a good ideal any updates?

Phaenoh 26th Sep 2007 6:59 PM

If you are old enough, go to the adult sister site sexysims, I think it is? There are plenty of 'interesting' things there, included new animations, or atleast old ones used in interesting ways.