Mod The Sims
Page 12 of 12

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 2 (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   Back Alley Sims and Chris Hatch's Family Friendly Hacks (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=529253)

Yolandi.Luther 11th Dec 2017 1:49 PM

Can someone please upload the workplaces mod? Or direct me to where I could find it.bbWould really love to try that. Thanks in advance

Chris Hatch 11th Dec 2017 2:14 PM

See Post #112

ankoyume 30th Dec 2017 2:53 AM

I don't understand : I've registered to Mamba site to keep following Chris Hatch creations, but they don't send me the activation mail, and one can't contact administrators if not registered !

Charity 30th Dec 2017 4:41 AM

I can't even get on the site. It seems very glitchy.

smorbie1 30th Dec 2017 5:34 PM

welcome to the club

bloodstained_black_lace 30th Dec 2017 6:49 PM

I'm having the same issue. No activation email...

AndrewGloria 31st Dec 2017 12:37 AM

One of the Mamba admins, Rafael! (with an exclamation mark!) is an active member here. (I thought he was trying to sort out yours, smorbie, about the beginning of the month?) I suggest those of you having difficulty PM him.

ihatemadatoryregister suggested that over-zealous antivirus programs may be misidentifying the activation emails as spam and blocking them, and I strongly suspect that she is right. I wonder if it might be possible for Rafael! to send activation codes to MTS members by (MTS) PM.

For myself, I haven't even got round to trying to register yet!

ankoyume 31st Dec 2017 4:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
One of the Mamba admins, Rafael! (with an exclamation mark!) is an active member here. (I thought he was trying to sort out yours, smorbie, about the beginning of the month?) I suggest those of you having difficulty PM him.

Thanks ! I'll try this, hoping he won't be overwhelming by too much PM. :D

SilverFox30 11th Jan 2018 4:21 PM

What happened to Back Alley Sims and where is Chris Hatch...any more stuff for T&A ???

FranH 11th Jan 2018 6:03 PM

Quote:
What happened to Back Alley Sims and where is Chris Hatch...any more stuff for T&A ???

If you'd bothered to read the entire thread, you'd have learned that :

BAS closed in December,
Chris has moved to another site,
and T&A has not been updated or added to.

ShaniaNextDoor 23rd Jan 2018 6:27 PM

Does anyone have the visit other sims mod ?

ShaniaNextDoor 23rd Jan 2018 7:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
It can be found in the list in this thread here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534

Thanks alot !

Charity 24th Jan 2018 1:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Why does that always remind me of this?

ShaniaNextDoor 24th Jan 2018 7:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why does that always remind me of this?

Lol I love that picture

andretya 24th Mar 2018 12:36 PM

Back Alley Sims Site Was Closed .... ... Lucky i have last update T&A by chris hatch 2017 .........for SIMS 2

::Giggles:: 26th Mar 2018 2:13 AM

Does anybody have the file CJH_CommTime(Pets+).zip? I think it's Chris Hatch's update of Crammyboy's Community Lot Time project. I've been googling but haven't found it.

Bulbizarre 26th Mar 2018 2:17 AM

Google for Mamba City - I wouldn't link to it myself as it's an adult site. You'll need to register, preferably with Gmail. My Outlook email never received the confirmation but my spare Gmail account did.

[email protected] 2nd Jul 2018 1:37 PM

No matter what I do I cant get the visit other sims mod to work on my game

Pideli 12th Jan 2019 9:10 PM

Too bad the links are all ads now

smorbie1 12th Jan 2019 11:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Google for Mamba City - I wouldn't link to it myself as it's an adult site. You'll need to register, preferably with Gmail. My Outlook email never received the confirmation but my spare Gmail account did.

Is Chris still on that? I thought he left over a dispute with some of his mods.

Julie J 1st Feb 2019 10:15 AM

The mods are still there (not T&A) but Chris isn't.

azurespark 5th Oct 2020 8:13 PM

So some helpful links if anyone needs it:

Below: a snapshot of the original site that you can explore to get a better idea of what was on it and what things you'd want.

Below: Allot of Chris's stuff is on this site, but certainly not exhaustive. It does help though!

https://sims2packrat.wordpress.com/

BellaDovah 30th Oct 2020 5:02 AM

Anyone know anything about compatibility between apthack and CJH-UniApartments? A couple months ago I wrote a note saying "Delete Claim Suite BHAVs to make compatible with apthack" and I did that to my CJH file. But now I can't fine where I found that advice, why I did that, and what exactly it does.

kestrellyn 30th Oct 2020 5:50 AM

Instead of spamming every thread you can find about Chris Hatch, you can just ping him, he's a member here