Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 2 (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   resurrecting Skip Broke (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=413390)

thecasinator 24th Jul 2010 1:07 AM

resurrecting Skip Broke

So, I have been having a horrible time resurrecting Skip Broke with his memories intact. I tired the tombstone of L and D to add him to family, kill him immediately, and then rez him, but i have had no luck..

Any ideas? I really want his memory to be kept intact as well, that way I can make him part of the family again .

I also tried using the resurrection phone with the career rewards, but it didn't work.

(I did it with Brandi, Dustin, and Beau Broke)

StarlightBeauty 24th Jul 2010 1:24 AM

NOTE: He has no character data. You will need SimPe, and that's how you're going to have to add memories, I'm afraid.

I don't know, but you will probably have to restore Brandi and his marriage.

Try doing the make me know everyone cheat (when you have boolprop on shift click on mailbox, select neighborhood and make me know everyone) and try again with the resurrect o nomitron.

Also note, there are two Skip Brokes if you look deeply into SimPe. So, don't know what to tell you.

Make a backup before you resurrect him, because some of the ancestral (Sims that are already dead when you begin the game) sims look deformed and usually lead to the destruction of the neighborhood (because of corrupted dna). So If anything bad is to happen, you can undo it

edlan97 26th Jul 2010 12:28 AM

Use SimPE to edit his memories, but becarful; I totally screwed up Belladonna Cove, just because I wanted to change the memory of one of my Sims.

Fournier 26th Jul 2010 12:28 AM

Use simpe.

lientebollemeis 26th Jul 2010 3:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by edlan97
Use SimPE to edit his memories, but becarful; I totally screwed up Belladonna Cove, just because I wanted to change the memory of one of my Sims.

I had that too. Luckily I saved my neighbourhood.
If you really want the memories, I think you'll have no choice but to use SimPE.
I ressurected him as well, but I don't care that much about those memories. I just remarried him into the family and set him as the father of his kids again and I was happy :D

StarlightBeauty 26th Jul 2010 8:52 PM

I may be wrong, but using the tombstone of life and death doesn't sound safe. Sure, you can quickly pause the game, select the computer and have them move out (scared to try this) but, even if you look at them doing the action, they can't interact with other sims and they are still considered dead in the family tree. I don't see how it's possible, because they will probably disappear when you move them in a lot?

Sango_Uchiha 27th Jul 2010 3:45 AM

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrec..._character_data

Amiz2010 16th Mar 2015 11:01 AM

what you do well what I have done anywho is use the mortality adjuster on the inseminator its a mod u can download ... click the resurrect option it gives you select Skip BOOM and then hes back heheheheheheheheh

WITH MEMORIES AND ALL :D

marka93 16th Mar 2015 2:14 PM

Skip Broke does not have any memories for EA did not give him any.

You will need to use SimPE to give him memories from before you start the game. He will get memories that happen to his kids when you play them like getting "A" report card.

While I was making my Beginning Hoods I took a look at him and he does have all his character data or at least the one that can be resurrected but there are 2 Skip Brokes and one does not have character data and you need to leave that one alone.

EA set Skip Broke to unlink so he can not be resurrected by the in game way unless you re-link him and then all 3 boys would then be able to resurrect him by the Resurrect-O-Nomitron phones.

MMJJSense 16th Mar 2015 4:44 PM

And by.. How to resurrect him Use Simpe to Re-link just change from 0001 to 0000 that's all...