Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 198 (Who?), Viewed: 38797 times.
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:37 AM
My vacation are coming to an end so I won't have time to create as much as much as I have in the last 2 weeks, but here are my latest:

1) the Grand Hotel Rialto - there's no hotel lot type so I made it a Spa - and it's available, unfurnished, in the Gallery (64 X 64)

-----

2) A replacement for the ugly affair Maxis gave us as the Von Haunt Estate. I renamed it the 'Von Windenburg Estate', since it is only fitting that the mansion of the once feudal lords of the region, founders of the city, be worthy of the magnificent gardens that surround it.

Scholar
#177 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 2:25 PM
The Mini Lux

"Garage" and Bathroom

First Floor

Second Floor

I want to do another version where I replace the garage with more living space, but I'm super happy with how this turned out.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Test Subject
#178 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 8:36 PM
My Swedish inspired house

Test Subject
#179 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:40 PM Last edited by RubyRuffles : 24th Feb 2016 at 8:22 PM.
I've been building so much lately, haven't furnished most yet though.

Country house

Modern home

Beach house.
Inventor
#180 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 7:32 AM
Downtown (The Sims) to TS4.
26 Main Street, Landgraab Mall

27 Main Street, Old Farm Square

29 Main Street, SimCity Beach

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Test Subject
#181 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:51 PM
Not sure if this belongs here since a pool is technically a room, but I was happy with how the landscaping turned out!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'
Talkingqueen
"And though she be but little, she is fierce" -Shakespeare
_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'
Scholar
#182 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingqueen
Not sure if this belongs here since a pool is technically a room, but I was happy with how the landscaping turned out!

It looks very nice indeed.
May I ask, how come the water is so blue ? Is it because of the effect you've added ? Also, is the water a square fountain that you've made "rounded" by adding plants and rocks ?
Test Subject
#183 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
It looks very nice indeed.
May I ask, how come the water is so blue ? Is it because of the effect you've added ? Also, is the water a square fountain that you've made "rounded" by adding plants and rocks ?

The water is a recolor that I downloaded on here! I completely am blanking on the name of the creator but if you search water you can find it! And it is actually a pool. Pools technically allow you to put rocks and plants around them. And I used that picture for my gallery picture (I'm a huge fan of the gallery!) There are some effects added though but check out the water recolors!

Talkingqueen
"And though she be but little, she is fierce" -Shakespeare
Field Researcher
#184 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 5:53 PM
I built something...

Field Researcher
#185 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 6:48 PM
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:31 PM
I started Building tiny houses in Newcrest. This little bunker was one of the first.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 12:15 AM

It all started small and got bigger with stuff or game packs and a lot of cc...

Screenshots
Scholar
#188 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 9:13 PM
I built my first ever house, based on my own, real life house (very close to it). All the bedrooms are upstairs (3 bedrooms 1 office) and 3 bathrooms. Its in the gallery under spidergirl79 for 135,000$ or so. I'm very proud because I suck at making houses unless its based off a real house! Also roofs are really hard.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#189 Old 9th May 2017 at 2:26 PM

Some houses I've been working on. Based on a typical swedish "villa":

And then the neighbour decided to paint their house red, also very swedish:

Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes.

- Satan, South Park
Stupid people are stupid
#190 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:03 PM
This one I'm really proud of...

Front

Back

Living room

hallway

One of the 8 bedrooms

Another of the bedrooms

One of the 8 bathrooms
Field Researcher
#191 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:51 AM
Default A handful of mine
Luxor home

Alien home 1

Satan's hellhome

image sharing sites
Alien home 2

temporary picture sharing
Delta Theta Nu Fraternity and Zeta Pi Omega Sorority

Luxe mansion and S.S. Cordelia

free photo website hosting
Multi-million dollar manor

Balinese lounge
Test Subject
#192 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:07 PM

Field Researcher
#193 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:53 AM
Holy snap what is this palace used for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredictableLiar

Field Researcher
#194 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:40 PM
Some of my latest houses.

Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes.

- Satan, South Park
Scholar
#195 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:14 PM
Okay so I built house #4! This is my fourth build. I still don't consider myself a builder, because I cannot build a good home from my imagination. Rather, I need a reference photo to kind of be my guide to create the exterior. Interior layout are easier to do, but I'm also not really that good at interior design (furniture/paint schemes, decorations). So this is based on an actual house, but I did end up doing the roof top a little different, gave it this shape instead of an A-line roof. I'm pretty happy with it and as usual, youll find it on the gallery under spidergirl79. It's unfurnished so its under 35,000$.

A nice view from a small deck on the roof.

The room behind him is small but I've added a book case and a cosy couch.

So I'm pretty new to building and I don't always know what looks good with what but let me know what you think.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Instructor
#197 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 9:50 PM
I really wanted to live in the temple, but couldn't save the actual temple to modify, so I had to build it off of screenshots I took. I hope I did it some justice.
Original Temple:

My version modified for a vampire + Mate, and four people.

Stupid people are stupid
#198 Old 21st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
I couldn't find a modern house like I wanted, so I built one myself.

Test Subject
Page 8 of 8