Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:20 PM
Default WCIF Beo Wedding Bouquet
This one here - I know the link is supposed to be working but my antivirus picks up something every time and blocks it. Anyone who has it wanna share?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Poisi
This one here - I know the link is supposed to be working but my antivirus picks up something every time and blocks it. Anyone who has it wanna share?

Try this direct link : http://beocreations.com/0001270279/...g%20bouquet.rar
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:21 PM
Thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2020 at 4:43 PM
Oh I was hoping to find it as well. My antivirus doesn't like her site either. The above direct link no longer works.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th May 2020 at 4:58 PM
here you go

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2020 at 5:15 PM
Oookay, my aversion to adfly just jumped up a couple thousand notches there .

I've carefully avoided adfly links for quite a while now, but just clicking on one of those accidentally (not one of the original download links but one for another item) gave me a warning from my antivirus - while the page was still blank! (My AV has been almost completely silent since I installed it - which I think just means I've carefully avoided anything that could trigger it up until now, so much so I almost wondered if it worked. Well, I guess it does. Good to know).

Anyway, not the OP, but still thanks for the working link
Also found another useful item on that site that didn't have adfly (the veil/flower).