Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#601 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 3:34 PM

Whilst playing the Marcus family in Finnington I spotted Cosima Fordyce, shakin' her booty down at the Malibu Club. Wow! I certainly never chose that outfit, which I think is for athletic, she must have got it when she aged up, though I did change it to her usual colours.

Well, that certainly was one of my happier decisions: gender flipping her, way back when she was still an imaginary friend. And didn't the 'boy' turn out well!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#602 Old 27th Nov 2023 at 7:40 PM
Well, as I continue to create kick butt female Sims, and got very into a VN/ game this passed year, which touched on Celtic lore, I find myself working on another character Sim... The Morrigan. Not getting into her story, since plugging her name into any search engine should bring up more than plenty for those interested.

Screenshots

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Instructor
#603 Old 29th Nov 2023 at 3:22 AM
I love the outfit, where did you get it?
Forum Resident
#604 Old 30th Nov 2023 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
I love the outfit, where did you get it?

Thank you. It's a WIP. Bottom needs some bone painting. Those boots are for another character. I just finished her boots today. Some EA parts and a lot of Blender time, some I made, wolf head from Geralt (Witcher) XPS model necklace.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
#605 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 2:10 PM
Default My Bayonetta Sims!

Instructor
#606 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 2:56 PM
I'm going to upload this sim soon! Although she does not have name yet. Any Suggestions?
Screenshots
Page 25 of 25