Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 7:45 PM Last edited by chreai : 11th Nov 2013 at 1:12 AM. Reason: forgot to mention I'd prefer default
Default WCIF this Navetsea skin?
Hi all,
I have been trying to find a valid link to Navetsea's Real 1 skin (Real 2 would also be acceptable). He hasn't been active on his blog, or on MTS, for months. The only link I've found is to his inactive Mediafire account (Mediafire blocked all his links a while back due to a misunderstanding), and it does not appear that he has re-uploaded the skin to 4shared yet as promised. Is there anyone here who knows of a valid link where I can get this skin, or is there someone who has it who could upload and share it with me? It would be much appreciated! Thank you!

P.S. If there's more than one version of the skin, I would prefer the default "adult" version. Thanks!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Advertisement
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 10:05 PM
You can also get them straight from Navetsea's blog with Mediafire download links: http://navetsea.blogspot.fi/p/the-sims-3-skin-mods.html
Inventor
#4 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 4:38 AM
Have you try to download @ varpunen ?
Invalid or Deleted File.
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 11:04 AM
Oh, darn. They still worked awhile back. Sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know that. Hmm... I think someone should let Navetsea know... or maybe he just care about it right now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:08 AM Last edited by chreai : 11th Nov 2013 at 6:58 AM.

Thanks Nepomukl! I was actually hoping for the default version though. I guess I should have mentioned that.

Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Oh, darn. They still worked awhile back. Sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know that. Hmm... I think someone should let Navetsea know... or maybe he just care about it right now.

As mentioned in my original post, Navetsea hasn't been online for quite a long time. His blog hasn't been updated since March and he is not responding to comments on his mods.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Alchemist
#7 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 3:46 PM
Well, I tried. I checked all the sites I could think of, including this Thai one which usually has a lot of reuploaded files. Still, I found nothing, no defaults. Sorry. Hopefully someone else finds something.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 11:02 PM Last edited by shmovese : 10th Apr 2014 at 2:03 AM. Reason: adressed somebody with wrong name
Thank you Nepomukl for sharing both Real Skins. I am desperately trying to find her Tan Edition, her GOS Edition, V 2 R and the Wildedition V 2 but as NON-DEFs. Just in case anyone has an idea or stumbled about something.

I wish everyone good luck finding her beautiful skins! What is this "Thai" Site that has reuploads?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Inventor
#9 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 4:30 AM
I had try out with Web-Archive there, but seems doesn't work
Forum Resident
#10 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:17 PM Last edited by shmovese : 10th Apr 2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: pointed out that Nepomukl shared a skin with me
I tried it too. tools says there were 4 "captures" / or savings of the side and I can open obviously older previews of the side (showing less of his skins) but all mediafire links are broken. Thats too sad. Maybe all the Creators that name their skins "kissing bees" "playing unicorns" and "cutie pie" are really smart. Names like "adult hairy wild version" werent a good idea - if mediafire actually took the links down because of their names (TOU) which wouldnt suprise me though...

Nepomukl generously shared one of navetsea skins with me in another post. The Link suits here even better as we are diskussing were to find his skins. Nepomukl wrote:
On 4Share I have Navetsea's Tan lines (non-default).

the post is about: Eye See You TS2 to TS3 Conversion by Aphroditeisimmoral - POST # 10 (maybe you have to scroll and search)
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...923#post4362923

I hope its ok for you Nepomukl if I share it here too.... credits are all yours!

Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:58 PM
I have several of navetsea's skins including defaults. If I'm allowed I would be happy to share them.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 9:41 PM
@nightstar
I bet many people would be grateful! (me included) A few skins already have been shared so sharing some more wont hurt to much hopefully. On the otherhand we shouldnt forget that although navetsea hadnt re-uploaded much of her older skins and didnt replied to requests on his blogspot so far he is not officially retired. He announced hes working on Wild Version 4 (or something). I dont know... I would love to say share and we prepare to get b*ttkicked.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 10:58 PM
navetsea's skins The defaults all have a picture and are in their own folders, most of the non defaults also have pictures.
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nightstar
navetsea's skins The defaults all have a picture and are in their own folders, most of the non defaults also have pictures.

Thanks for shared :lovestruc
I have extract your one File and uploaded to mediafire, individually for download
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ta.../navetsea_skins
Forum Resident
#15 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 8:52 PM Last edited by shmovese : 12th Apr 2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added a link
@nightstar thank you for sharing your files! awesome!!!
@ thank you for separating them :-) !
seems like we have nearly a complete navetsea backup for the non-defaults only V 2 R and GOS Edition are missing. But the Real 1+2 as DEFAULTS are still missing...

wondered was " adult Cstyle " in the default section was? pics of it here: http://navetsea.blogspot.de/2012/12...n-released.html

Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 8:03 PM
Your very welcome.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 9:52 PM
@nightstar
may i ask you which default skin you would recommend? i am a bit confused which would best mimic eas tonal ramp because i dont want to reduce the diversity and i also like the detailed version of his later skins. (better textures on hands and feet) . he made so many skin...

Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:17 PM
Right now I'm using ephemera's skin as my default, I just love those skins but when I was using navetsea's skin, I liked the hairy version. Which skin do you use?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 10:17 PM Last edited by shmovese : 15th Apr 2014 at 1:12 PM.
i didnt have a default skin for ts3 so far. i used to get along well with tamos plain face/eyes defaults only... but now i need a bit more "realism" in my game and am smitten with navetsea work and also had the hairy/wild skins in mind or the realistic ones but they seem to have only a small colour range and are split in 1+2 AND are still lost.

Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:30 PM
It's all here. Just a bit of research and reading updates on his blog.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/i0xft_AQ/ts_mod.html
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM
The real 2 skin which everybody seems to be after and some others as well : http://www.4shared.com/archive/xViQ...ult_real2_.html
Forum Resident
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:37 PM Last edited by shmovese : 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:57 PM.
i was really curious about the link jojo1000 but thats the skins that had been linked to earlier here. there are still some skins missing (the earlier wild/hairy ones and GOSEdition, V2R e.p.) but thanks again jojo1000. sharing is caring
edit: ah some more. couldnt see it while i was writing this. nice-nice. cant find GOS BUT huge thanks for the real ones - honestly very kind
edit: also the real ones again are non-defaults which were linked to before by nepomukl

Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:04 AM
Awesome,thanks guys! I cant even figure out how to download from 4shared so i thank nightstar for uploading to mediafire.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:43 PM
I was also wondering if anyone had the "Busty" version for download. Its really just the face im after, so if any of the others have the same face as the "Busty" version itd be nice to know.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:50 AM
busty was linked to already: e.p. recently in #21
dont grab the download thats on the left big (the ready to download skin) but choose busty as non-default out of the list on the right.

also i found a face comparison pic but busty is not included: face comparison - navetseas skins

Page 1 of 3