Sectional - Aspiration Adjustor
Options available on the aspiration adjustor:
- My aspiration level - Set a sims Aspiration to Maximum or Minimum level. Updated to include Maximum, Platinum, Gold, Green, Red and Minimum levels.
- Group aspiration level - Set everyone's aspiration on the current lot to Maximum or Minimum level. Updated to include Maximum, Platinum, Gold, Green, Red and Minimum levels.
- Change aspiration... - Choose a new aspiration for you sim. (see NOTE 2: below)
- Randomize... - This option selects an a random aspiration for your sim.
- Add Aspiration Points - Add from 1 to 5000 aspiration points via a Dialog.
- Refresh wants - This option recalculates your sim's wants and fears. It is mostly here for fixing errors that cause a want to show as blank.
- Wants... - Add a want lock, Add a fear slot, Add a want slot
NOTE: You can add more than one want slot but only one additional fear slot.
- Aspiration decay OFF/ON - This option will lock all residents (of the specified lot) aspiration meter at its current level until you turn decay back ON.
NOTE 2: Teen, Young Adults, Adults and Elders get a dialog to choose the aspiration that you wish to change to. Babies (if you make them selectable), Toddlers and Children have "grow up" aspiration available to them in case an error should occur in the game that removes their aspiration. Grilled Cheese aspiration is included, as a separate option, for Nightlife Expansion Pack.