PDA

View Full Version : Curtain Creation Guide

eevilcat
28th Sep 2006, 10:47 PM
Attached is a curtain creation guide which should provide plenty of info to help you create curtains for the different Maxis window types and hopefully maximise sharing of curtains between different styles of window. Please note that although it is a detailed guide, it is not a set of step by step instructions, so it assumes a certain level knowledge. I have provided links to detailed tutorials along the way.

The tutorial is available in Word or PDF version.

----------
Tutorials:Curtain_Creation_Guide

Numenor
29th Sep 2006, 12:43 AM
Thanks eevilcat! It's a very useful guide, full of interesting and well-organized data, interesting for anyone who wants to create curtains, but not only :)
Creating doors, windows and accessories for them (flower boxes, windowsills...) will be easier!

obsessisim
10th Oct 2006, 7:01 PM
Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for.

Zelia Theb
18th Nov 2006, 6:47 AM
This is an EXCELLENT tutorial!

I have just recently start meshing - one of the objects I want to make is similar to curtains.

The original "make your object here" tutorial was a bit confusing, it lacked some things I wanted answers to.

Here, I am really glad that you have taken the time to give us measurements. It's more than useful for curtains, it's useful for everything. You answered a lot of "why"s and "How do I know if.."s that I had. Thank you for such a wonderful and organized tutorial!

EveZ
21st Nov 2006, 7:31 PM
Thats really helpful, Eevilcat. I feel like making curtains now.

Purple Sheera
24th Mar 2007, 2:20 PM
Great Tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

Nobody-Queen
21st Aug 2007, 3:49 PM
Both versions of the file, PDF and Word, are giving me errors when i try to open them using WinRAR.
A little help please?

B_RE
28th Oct 2007, 3:29 PM
I'm using winrar. No problems here.

$RaMRoM$
16th May 2008, 12:44 PM
Both versions of the file, PDF and Word, are giving me errors when i try to open them using WinRAR.
A little help please?

Try Re-Downloading, They are working with me.
And remember that you must have cookies enabled. :)

sailfindragon
9th Jun 2008, 3:57 PM
Thank you very much for this. Just what i am looking for.

ASAsims
21st Jan 2015, 9:20 PM
Спасибо большое!Давно искала такой урок!