PDA

View Full Version : Two Masted Sailboat for CAW

leroy157
6th Nov 2011, 1:24 PM
Object Name: LeRoy157_Sailboat_Two_Mast
Catalog Name: Sail Boat Two Mast
Poly Count 8,586
Location in Sims 3 World Adventure: Outside, Misc Décor & Décor, Décor Misc.
Also listed in World Builder .
This object is easy to place in CAW but I don’t recommend using in game mode edit town buy mode because it is extremely hard to place as you have to have the bottom of the lake level.

simsample
6th Nov 2011, 5:09 PM
Lovely, thanks Leroy!

Red Roses
8th Nov 2011, 6:11 PM
was wondering about these lately, thank you for sharing =)

galadrielh
15th Jan 2012, 9:42 AM
Dear Leroy, this is a wonderful sailboat, - but unfortunately it isn't in my caw; your "mayflower" boat is perfectly in my caw, i see it there, but this two-mast-sailboat not:-(( i dont understand wy; ...i've installed a packages order in caw, also the cfg. , it works... please help, i'm building a big harbor and i'm falling in love to your ships!!!

ohhh; edit: i found it in german language under "Kaputtes Boot", so i was looking under "boat" - all is perfect;)))))Jepeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tiinii
31st Jan 2012, 9:56 PM
GaladrielH, you just made my day, I couldn't find the boat either, also using the German CAW version - thanks a lot for letting us know its German name!

Simoleon Real Estate
10th May 2012, 12:45 AM
building a CAW world right now, where my sim will have a boathouse, with your lovely sailboat behind it.

GREAT WORK!

Tiinii
13th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Hi leroy,

I really love the objects you're creating for CAW, am using them all the time - thanks so much!

Now, I know it is not proper to make request here, but maybe a small - suggestion? Like, would you perhaps consider making a sailboat with the sails rolled down as well some time in the future? Because I want to put boats in my little harbor, but obviously, they won't be moored there with all the sails up ... Hmmmmmmm ...? ;-)

bryannam97
31st Oct 2012, 2:00 AM
Hi there!

First of all this looks great and would go great with my world im working on! But my question is WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT?? Haha thank you so much!

simsample
30th Nov 2012, 1:51 PM
Hi there!

First of all this looks great and would go great with my world im working on! But my question is WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT?? Haha thank you so much!

Like this:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:CAW_Framework