PDA

View Full Version : A Sunny Life: The Graduates

mbhoban
6th Jul 2012, 7:01 PM
A Sunny Life: The Graduates

You have just graduated from Sunset Valley University and you are ready to start your life in Sunset Valley. Some may choose to live a life filled with family and friends, taking their children to day care and forming a relaxing book club. Others may choose a different path, partying day and night, disregarding rules and authority. Then there are the people who just blend into crowds and jump on board with other's plans. But we are all the same in one distinct way, we are all living a sunny life!

Rules/Guidelines
1. ALL forum rules apply!
2. You may have 6 characters. If you want to make a character that you want to use temporarily, or just every now in then it doesn't have to count.
3. If your post does include an offensive word, such as cursing, please censor it or not include it at all
4. Try and keep OOC to a minimum
5. Be kind to your fellow rpers!
6. Have lots of fun!

Be sure to ask me if you have any questions!

Application for characters
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Image or description:
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?:

Characters

Male:
Duncan Smith[gizmoman49]
Niles Hendricks[GigaRevival]

Female:
Hannah Montgomery[me]
Demi Montgomery[me]
Isabella Meadows[OwlCityGirl]
Kaydee Jade Sandberg[leo06girl]
Meredith Sandberg[leo06girl]
Thompson (Tom) Doyle[GigaRevival]
London Marie Paris[delilahsmith]

In the role play it's Saturday afternoon.

mbhoban
6th Jul 2012, 11:45 PM
Name: Hannah Montgomery
Bio: Hannah has always lead a normal life. As a kid her parents smothered her, but she isn't spoiled rotten like her old friend Becky. She grew up, wanting to be a gymnast. She pursued her dreams and enrolled at SVU. But her no good ex boyfriend got her pregnant and she had to take care of her daughter, causing her to fall behind and drop out. 3 years after the birth of her daughter Demi, Hannah still hasn't finished college and lives in Sunset Valley. She is living off of her inheritance money and luck, staying home to take care of Demi.
Personality: Sweet, naive, athletic, shy
Image or description: Dark brown hair, brownish black eyes, pale
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Of course!

Name: Demi Montgomery
Bio: Demi is Hannah's daughter. She is a sweet, fun loving toddler.
Personality: Kind, giggly, fun
Image or description: Black hair, grey eyes
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yep

sparkleberrystar
7th Jul 2012, 12:08 AM
:( it's all new

mbhoban
7th Jul 2012, 12:19 AM
((Yep completely new))

calipop
10th Jul 2012, 9:59 PM
(.......*Sneaks in* )

OwlCityGirl
10th Jul 2012, 10:12 PM
((Ooo, can I join?))

mbhoban
11th Jul 2012, 3:36 AM
((Of course!))

OwlCityGirl
11th Jul 2012, 6:09 PM
Yey. :D

Name: Isabella Meadows
Bio: Isabella grew up with a small family, and a small income. Her whole life it was just her and her dad. She went to SVU, majoring in the Drama department. She doesn't have a job yet, but she hopes to have one soon. Izzy's sort of been forever alone so far in life. She's never fallen in love. She was always that good kid in the back of the class. She never talked to anybody, so nobody talked to her. She doesn't mind it that way, though. All she's really focused on is making money somehow, and landing an acting job. She lives in a normal-sized apartment, only her.
Personality: Quiet, sweet, fun-loving, stubborn.
Image or description: Average tan, light brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Of course.

mbhoban
12th Jul 2012, 4:35 AM
((Accepted :~) ))

OwlCityGirl
12th Jul 2012, 10:19 PM
((Do we just start? Oh, and do they already know eachother? lol xD))

mbhoban
12th Jul 2012, 11:16 PM
((They could know each other if you want and sure we can start. Your character can be doing anything))

OwlCityGirl
13th Jul 2012, 6:20 PM
((Okay, we'll start them out as friends, I guess.))

Isabella sat quietly on the bench in the park. All around her kids were running, playing, and adults were rushing. She had her sunglasses resting lightly over her eyes, and she was reading a book. It was a sunny afternoon after all, why not spend it in the park? She watched a little boy run toward his parents, yelling something incoherently. She smiled and looked back down to her book.

gizmoman49
14th Jul 2012, 2:19 AM
Ooh, this looks like fun! I've been trying to find an rp to join and this is perfect!

Name: Duncan Smith
Bio: Duncan is one of those funny random people who love to have fun but can be serious when the time is right. He was raised by loving parents in an upper-middle class family, and is ready to make his way in the real world. He's also very smart. And, for the sake of not making him too perfect, he's a werewolf! Spooooooky! :P
Personality: Funny, nice, smart, bipolar-ish.
Description: Dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes, muscles ;). He also wears a hoodie all the time.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: YEAH :D

mbhoban
14th Jul 2012, 8:37 PM
((I'll add you!))

Hannah
I walk through the bustling park with Demi at my side. I spot my friend Isabella and walk towards her. "Hey," I say and let Demi play in the sand pit nearby.

Demi
I make a small sandcastle.

gizmoman49
15th Jul 2012, 8:09 AM
((Goodie! Now let's get started...))

I just finished my graduation ceremony, and am now driving to my parent's house for the graduation party. I walk in the door, and see a cake and some pressies! "Congratulations, honey!: my mom says. "Thanks, mom." I say, and cut myself a slice of cake.
(The present opening will be posted tomorrow, as I need to get some sleep :P)

OwlCityGirl
15th Jul 2012, 3:09 PM
((Oh, we're telling it in first person? My bad. xD))

"Oh, hey." I smiled at Hannah. "What are you doing here?"

gizmoman49
15th Jul 2012, 9:38 PM
"That was some good cake mom!" I say, finishing my slice of nomlicious cake. "Thanks, sweetie I spent hours baking it just for you and TOTALLY didn't get it at the bakery, heh, heh... >_>" Ignoring that comment, I move on to my favorite part of parties: presents! I receive some money, some video games (MANLY video games >:D), and a weird CD titled "Sims 3: Generations". "What's this?" I ask "I don't remember that being there, honey." my mom says, but when I look down the CD's gone. "Well that's weird..." I think. "Look, hon!" my silent-until-now dad says, "They're selling chemistry sets at the store! And costume trunks! And sleeping bags!" He did fully grow up, but at least I always had a playmate as a kid :3

"Now it's time for my present!" Nanna happily exclaims, " I thought you would need some fancy stuff for when guests came over to eat, so I got you a Silverware set made entirely of pure silv-"
"SILVERSGADSFWSGFSGBSUFBWEMGV!!!!!!!!!"
"What's wrong, honey?" Nanna asks.
"Oh, nothing, I um, had a gigantic sneeze! Yeah, that's what happened." Nobody else know about my "condition"
"Oh, well if that's it I hope you enjoys the set!"

After thanking everyone for the party, I pack all the presents (taking extra care with the silverware) into the bake of my car and drive back to my place. "whew, that was close" I say to myself, "but it could've been worse. i could've gotten a paper cut and it turned out that everyone at the party was actually a vampire... nah, that just sounds like the plot for a bad teen romance novel." I then pull into my driveway, get all the presents inside, and get ready for bed, knowing tomorrow brings another day of work at the labs.

((Sorry if it was too long, I had a lot of ideas in my head :P))

mbhoban
16th Jul 2012, 4:11 AM
((Oh, we're telling it in first person? My bad. xD))

"Oh, hey." I smiled at Hannah. "What are you doing here?"
((You can write your posts however you like xD))
Hannah
"Just taking Demi to the park," I say.

OwlCityGirl
16th Jul 2012, 5:07 PM
((Okay. ^-^))

Isabella
"Oh," I put down my book, and scan the crowd for Demi. She seems to be playing in the sand pit, making a sandcastle. Aw, how cute. I look back to Hannah. "So how have you been lately?"

mbhoban
16th Jul 2012, 6:10 PM
Hannah
"Okay," I say. "As usual my mom is trying to set me up with every guy she sees and my dad is still trying to get me a job at his friend's daughter's Pilates studio even though I tell him I'm not ready to leave Demi with some stranger all day," I say sighing.

gizmoman49
16th Jul 2012, 6:47 PM
((I just noticed we all start our posts with these OOC blurbs. Haha))

I wake up the next morning, get some cereal, brush my teeth, and get dressed for work. I frown when I put on my uniform for work at the labs. It makes me look like the 11th doctor. Just as I'm questioning what moron made these uniforms, the carpool pulls up and I get in.

At the Labs
"Smith!" my boss barks at me, " I have a very important assignment for you!" Oh goody, what will my "important" assignment be? Will it be studying the effects of Fruit Roll-Ups on Chihuahuas? Or maybe trying to divide by zero? As you can see, the average squirrel is smarter than my boss. "Now listen up, Smith!" my boss shout in his 'I'm the big boss' voice, "There has been a disturbingly large amount of werewolves appearing in Sunset Valley." Werewolves? Uh oh. What if he finds out. Wait, this is the man who had to have it slowly explained to him that the Earth is round, not square like in Minecraft. There's no way he'll figure it out. "I want you to do some research on werewolves weaknesses, so that the menace can be destroyed and our town can be peaceful once more. Get to it!"

I figure the way to keep myself safe is to fill Old McBossman with as many lies as possible. Seven hours of false information later, its time to leave, but not before receiving a nice little paycheck. More moolah for me >:). When I get home, i make some dinner and sit down to watch some TV.

mbhoban
16th Jul 2012, 11:58 PM
((Ha ha It's Saturday afternoon by the way. I'm adding it to the 1st post.))

OwlCityGirl
17th Jul 2012, 9:00 PM
((@gizomoman: lol xD. @mbhoban: Okay. :D ))

Isabella
"That's totally understandable," I agree. "If I had a kid, I wouldn't want to either. But don't you want to, you know, get a job? Money's money."

mbhoban
17th Jul 2012, 10:00 PM
Hannah
"I do and I want Demi to have a father in her life, but all that's out of the question right now," I say and sit on the bench.

Demi
I run over to mommy. "That mean boy hit me!" I yell crying.

Hannah
"Which one?" I ask, looking at a clump of little boys by the sand pit. "Can you tell me where it hurts?" She points to a small bump on her forehead.

OwlCityGirl
18th Jul 2012, 6:23 PM
Isabella
I frown at the little boys. Where are there parents? "Do you need a band-aid?" I ask, turning towards Demi.

mbhoban
18th Jul 2012, 8:18 PM
Demi
"No," I say and bury my face in mommy's shoulder.

Hannah
"It's just a little bump, I think she'll be okay."

OwlCityGirl
18th Jul 2012, 11:28 PM
"Okay," I say.

gizmoman49
19th Jul 2012, 1:19 AM
((Oops, um, my previous posts happened on Thursday/ Friday. Okay, NOW I'm up to speed...))

I wake up to see that it's Saturday today. Yay, no more work for two days. Seeing as I have nothing better to do, I head to the park. A little fresh air never hurt anyone, right?

At the Park
I take in my beautiful surroundings. Children swinging on swings, a guy playing guitar for tips, and two women talking while a small toddler plays in a nearby sandbox. Central Park truly is a beautiful place. Just then I notice someone out of the corner of my eye. White-blonde hair, modest jeans and hoodie, reading a book. She seems wondrous in every way. I head over to talk to her.

((Oh, and btw, this isn't gonna become a romance story. Just thought I'd point that out :P))

mbhoban
19th Jul 2012, 5:08 AM
Hannah
I pull Demi onto my lap and gently stroke her hair.

leo06girl
19th Jul 2012, 9:32 AM
Name: Kaydee Jade Sandberg (has always preferred to be called Kaydee Jade instead of just Kaydee; her close friends use to occasionally call her KJ)
Bio: Kaydee Jade's mother left her when she was 3. Her father was a workaholic who ignored her and left her to raise herself. So she started acting out trying to get his attention. She ended up getting pregnant at 16 (and gave birth at 17), and her father told her either to get rid of the baby or get kicked out. So she ran away and hasn't been seen or heard from in almost 9 years. Before that Kaydee Jade attended high school (and was friends with) Hannah. She lost touch when she left home. It was a struggle, but she finally graduated high school and college and got her R.N. license. She has very recently moved back to town and has gotten a job as a nurse in the local pediatrician office; and really hopes to reconnect with old friends. Kaydee Jade is also extremely determined to be a better parent to her daughter than her parents were to her.
Personality: Kaydee Jade is a nice and easy to get along with person. But she is not afraid to stand up to others if the need arises. She is also very clumsy, and used to be a huge prankster.
Image or description: At only 5'2" Kaydee Jade has always been on the short side. She has light natural blonde hair and pale skin.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yes

Name: Meredith Sandberg
Bio: Meredith was born when her mother was only 17. She has never met any of her grandparents, or her father because he abandoned her before she was born. Although is was hard on Kaydee Jade being a single mom, Meredith has been shown nothing but unconditional love and devotion from her mother. Although her mother couldn't afford a lot of material possesions, Meredith has never had to go without something she needs.
Personality: Meredith is pretty much a well behaved 8 year old who loves to play outside and with her barbies. She and her mother share a close bond.
Image or description: Although she has darker coloring than her mother, Meredith does resemble Kaydee Jade.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yes

mbhoban
19th Jul 2012, 6:52 PM
((I'll add you now!))

OwlCityGirl
19th Jul 2012, 7:44 PM
((Yey, new member. xD))

Isabella
I notice a man walk into the general park area, and continue watching Hannah and Demi. Sometimes I wish I'd have grown up, and had a kid, but you got to meet someone to do that. I cross my legs, and lean back onto the bench.

leo06girl
19th Jul 2012, 9:21 PM
((Fun Fact: I have actually thought of starting a RP similar to this, but never got around to it.))

Kaydee Jade: *thinking to herself* We have been her a week and a half, and are just now unpacked. I'm a little nervous about coming back, but am happy to be home. It would be nice to get out of the house for a little bit.
"Hey Meredith, do you want to go to the park?"

"Yea! And can we get ice cream too?" my 8 year old daughter Meredith answered.

"Maybe," I tell her.

We get into the car and drive to the park. When we get there Meredith makes a bee line for the playground, I look around to see if anything has changed. That's when I see Hannah sitting on a bench with a young child and another woman. The trio has not seen me yet, because the bench they're on's back is towards the parking lot. Even though a million butterflies are in my stomach at the moment because it has been almost 9 years since I left, and I have not had any contact with anyone from here in that time; I decide to go up and say hello.
"Hey Hannah. How have you been?"

Meredith:
My mom just a job in the town she grew up in. I have never been here, but Mama says it's a nice place. Today we finally got everything unpacked in our new house. That means my Barbie stuff is out of the boxes!

Now we just pulled up at the park. I'm so happy to go, I love going to play in parks! After Mom parks the car, I jump out and run to the playground. I hope we can get ice cream after. Even though my mom doesn't like it much, she will eat ice cream with me sometimes if I want her too.

gizmoman49
19th Jul 2012, 11:26 PM
((Haha, that's ironic. Now I get to post a fun fact! The first Monopoly boards were circular! I don't know why I put that :P))

"Hey," I say to the woman, walking over to the bench where she's sitting.
"Oh, huh?" She looks up to see a stunningly handsome man with a striking face, rock-hard abs, and a ridiculously large... okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I'm assuming that was her first reaction.
"I saw you were reading, uhhhhh," I look at the cover of her book, "The Horry Pitter seriess, a true masterpiece."
"Oh, thanks, I'm only on book 3 but I've been pulled in by them. Don't you think that there's more going on with Lord Mouldybutt than Horry thinks there is?"
"Definitely," I reply. We hit off a conversation, and start to get to know each other.

mbhoban
20th Jul 2012, 5:15 AM
((? :blink: ))
Hannah
"Oh hey KJ! I'm great! How are you? It's been so long."

leo06girl
20th Jul 2012, 6:10 AM
Kaydee Jade: I've been doing good. I just got a job as a R.N. in the pediatric office, and just moved back a week and a half ago. Did you see the little blonde girl run by a minute ago? That was my daughter. What about you? What have you been up to since we last saw each other?

mbhoban
20th Jul 2012, 6:21 AM
Hannah
"That's great! Well, 3 years ago in college I had my daughter Demi," I say.

Demi
I wave at the woman,

leo06girl
20th Jul 2012, 6:31 AM
Kaydee Jade: Yea, she is a really great kid! She will be in third grade when school starts. We had some hard times starting out, but are doing really well now.
That awesome! Your little girl is beautiful!
*smiles and waves back at Demi*
So, what has changed since I left town?

Meredith: I see some kids playing tag and ask if I can play too, and they said yes! I am it first. My Mama says I am a fast runner, so I was able to tag another girl pretty soon.

mbhoban
20th Jul 2012, 6:53 AM
Hannah
"Well, they remodeled Sunny's Diner down the street. The food is so much better," I say chuckling.

leo06girl
20th Jul 2012, 7:17 AM
Hannah
"Well, they remodeled Sunny's Diner down the street. The food is so much better," I say chuckling.

Kaydee Jade: Good, but it wouldn't take too much to make the food better!
Um, *looks to make sure Meredith is out of earshot* Have you heard anything about my Father? Or how about Kyle Baxter? Like what they've been doing or whatever?

((Say whatever you want about KJ's dad and Kyle Baxter (Meredith's father) if you want to say anything other than Hannah doesn't know anyway. Because I'm not going to make them a true character))

Meredith: I stop to catch my breath and look over at my Mom, and see her watching me, sitting on a bench with two women, a little girl, and talking to one of the women. I wave at them and go on playing.

Kaydee Jade: *sees Meredith waving, and smiles and waves back*

mbhoban
20th Jul 2012, 7:33 PM
Hannah
"Last I heard he was going to trial for assault, but I stopped keeping up on the news a bit after that."

leo06girl
20th Jul 2012, 8:39 PM
Hannah
"Last I heard he was going to trial for assault, but I stopped keeping up on the news a bit after that."

Kaydee Jade: Which one? I wouldn't be surprised if it was either. Both were major shi... *looks down at Demi* not very nice. Kyle started getting violent, among other things, shortly after I found out I was pregnant, so I had to get a restraining order. He kept violating it and threatening to take the baby when she was born and never let me see her. So one day I decided to run for it.

Meredith: *tired from playing and getting hungry, runs up to the bench* *thinking to herself* I'm so thirsty that I just get a drink of my mom's water instead of getting my own drink out of the small cooler of drinks she always brings* I'm hungry can we go get ice cream now?

Kaydee Jade: Why don't we just go get lunch and then get ice cream? But first, Meredith this is my friend Hannah and her daughter Demi. *gives Hannah a look over the girl's head, willing her not to say anything of their conversation in front of Meredith*

Would you two like to join us for lunch? Or maybe order a pizza from here?

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 12:27 AM
Hannah
"I'd love to. We could re-connect."

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 3:05 AM
Kaydee Jade: Ok, we could order a pizza here, or go to my house-I only live about five miles from here- and order one, or go out.

*talking to the two girls* What do you two want to do?

Meredith: Pizza! And can we get ice cream too? And if we go back to our house, we can watch Barbie in A Fairy Secret!!! It's my favorite

KJ: Yes, if we decide to go home, we can just get some and syrup for it too. *smiling and talking to Hannah and Demi* She LOVES anything to do with Barbie.

Meredith: *thinking to herself* I really hope the woman and little girl, who my Mama said is named Hannah and Demi, want pizza and ice cream. Because I'm almost never allowed to have both in the same day, because my mom thinks they're junk food and not good for me. But I love them both!!

sparkleberrystar
21st Jul 2012, 3:26 AM
I just came by to say hi! :( Caroline is lonely

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 3:49 AM
((Hey Sparkle! I wish I could join the site. :cry: ))
Hannha
"Sounds good," I say. "Demi doesn't have many Barbies but she loves the ones she has to death."

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 3:58 AM
Kaydee Jade: Great! Does Mr. Graph's General Store have ice cream still? We live right across the street from there.

Meredith: *eyes light up at the mention of Barbie* I have a fully furnished Barbie Dream House, a convertible, a jeep, lots of dolls, and almost two boxes full of clothes. I even have a few pets for Barbie!!! Mama makes me make sure I pick up the shoes when I'm done playing, because those thing HURT when you step on the barefoot. She also got me Barbie bed clothes when we moved here!! I also have most of the movies that are out on DVD!!!!

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 4:06 AM
Hannah
"I think so. I don't get out much anymore."

Demi
I smile and clap my hands.

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 4:16 AM
Kaydee Jade: Ok, we will stop and get the ice cream and see you there in a few minutes. Then we can order pizza.

Meredith: *I go get in the car with Mama and drive home. We just walk across the street, Mama makes me hold her hand crossing even though I'm 8. She says I can pick out two kinds of syrup while she gets the ice cream. I pick out chocolate and caramel. Mama pays and we go back home to wait for Demi and Hannah.* *We sit down on the couch and I start singing the song that never ends. I learned off of Lamb Chop from watching it on t.v.*

KJ: *I can't help but smile at my daughter singing. As an adult, the song is a little annoying, but I can't bear to tell her to stop; because I use to sing it all the time too. Plus it makes her happy.*

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 4:33 AM
Hannah
I hold Demi's hand as I walk to my car. I help her get into the carseat and drive to their house.

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 4:48 AM
Meredith: *hears them pull up and runs and opens the door* Hi, Mama says come in. We go vanilla ice cream. I picked out chocolate and caramel syrup at the store. Now we can order pizza! Can we get breadsticks too? My favorite is pepperoni. My mama likes thin crust, but I like thick crust. The movie is already in the player. I was watching it last night, but I fell asleep. We can start it over though. Hey Demi, wanna go play Barbies?

Kaydee Jade: *smiles at them and Meredith* In case you haven't noticed, she's a bit of a chatterbox. Come on in and have a seat.

What kind of pizza do you two like?

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 5:25 AM
Hannah
"Pepperoni's good," I say.

Demi
Mommy gives me the Barbies I brought with me. "I have a beach Barbie and Ken," I say, holding them up.

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 6:10 AM
Meredith: Good, I have those too, and the pool! Let's go!

Kaydee Jade: * as the girls run to Meredith's room to play* *calls in pizza order* It should be here in half an hour. P.S.- be thankful for the ice cream, otherwise our dessert would come from the easy bake oven, which would not be good, but I would NEVER tell Meredith that.

By the way, please don't mention my father or Kyle in front of her. She doesn't know anything yet, and I think she's too young to be told about that situation. I know she needs to know the whole story, but not yet. I'm sort of dreading when I'm going to have to tell her.

Anyway, what have you been doing?

mbhoban
21st Jul 2012, 8:45 PM
Hannah
"Absolutely. Well, I've been staying home to take care of Demi. She's about to start preschool in a few weeks."

leo06girl
21st Jul 2012, 9:43 PM
Kaydee Jade: Awesome! I wish I could stay home when Meredith is out of school. I've interviewed three people since we've been here to stay with her, but she didn't really like any of them. And the Day Camp was full.

gizmoman49
22nd Jul 2012, 12:19 AM
((Dang! This thread is growing FAST! Here's to hoping for more members!))

Later that evening me and the woman (who's name is Allison, as I later learn) decide to leave the park and go out somewhere.

"Now where should we go?" I ask
"Hmmm, how about that new club, the Cake Pleasure Dome?" Allison suggests
"You mean that candy coated strip club? Heck naw, son!"
"Oh, is that what it is? I hadn't heard of that." she replies, blushing slightly
"It's okay, we all make mistakes. Hey I know! We can go get some food at the bistro!"
"Sure!" she happily responds, "I love Italian!"

So we head out for some dinner. We have an interesting conversation on our "first date" of sorts, and by the end of the night, I think I have a girlfriend.

((Romance is blooming for Duncan, but what will Allison thinks when she finds out his little secret? Find out next time on "A Sunny Life: The Graduates"! *theme music starts to play*))

mbhoban
23rd Jul 2012, 2:19 AM
Hannah
"Maybe I could watch her. I'm not working yet and I'm sure she and Demi can bond over Barbies for a bit."

((XD))

leo06girl
23rd Jul 2012, 2:32 AM
Kaydee Jade: That would be great! Let me ask her to see what she thinks.

Hey Meredith, come in here for a minute.

Meredith:
I heard Mama call me, so I went to see what she wants.

Kaydee Jade:
Would you like to stay with Hannah and Demi when I am at work?

Meredith:
Yea! We can play Barbies! Does Demi like dress up?

Kaydee Jade: Great! Why don't you go get Demi and fix your movie because the pizza should be here soon. Grab a sheet from the hall closet too, for you girls to sit on while you eat.

Meredith:
Okey Dokey!

mbhoban
23rd Jul 2012, 3:07 AM
Hannah
I smile. "This is great, getting to reconnect."

GigaRevival
23rd Jul 2012, 3:21 AM
Name: Thompson (Tom) Doyle
Bio: Thompson grew up in a free-spirited home. Her parents firmly believed in allowing their children to learn through experience and because of this, Thompson got into a lot of trouble simply because she could. She's been fired from a grand total of 7 jobs (and counting) because her art (and formerly, her education) take precedence. Being a recent graduate, Thompson has found times to be particularly tough and although she wished to hopefully make a name for herself within the budding art scene in Sunset Valley - she's had to suck it up and take a job as a bartender at the local dive, "The Brick House." She is moving into the crummy townhouse right next to the bar.
Personality: Insomniac, a bit abrasive, incredibly loyal to her friends, inappropriate, funny, sarcastic, hot-headed, can be too trusting, has always been the one to go against the norms
Image or description: She's medium height, thin, deep brown hair, green eyes - has a lip piercing, multiple ear piercings, and a sleeve tat on her right arm.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Psh, no. Totally kidding. I'll be nice, but I can't promise Tom always will be - she's got a temper. ;)

Name: Niles Hendricks
Occupation: Unemployed/Professional Student/Does odd jobs when he really needs cash
Bio: Niles' childhood was incredibly normal. He'd lived in the same, quiet suburb for the whole of his childhood and early adulthood and promised himself that he would never follow his parents boring footsteps. When he was accepted to SVU - a school halfway across the country - he jumped at the chance to leave his old hometown behind. He's been attending SVU on and off since he was 18, switching his major and areas of interest so many times that his graduation date remains indefinite. He doesn't care much, being in no rush to join the working community. Niles was kicked off of student housing recently, leaving him with no permanent residence - he's been couch surfing since. His old friend from University, Tom, has offered him her couch in payment for helping her move into her new place.
Personality: Has an affinity for technology (mostly computers), somewhat lazy, sarcastic, incredibly optimistic, crosses between introvert and extrovert depending on his mood
Image or description: Tall, lean, black hair, brown eyes
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yessum

((Having read through everyone's entries, I'm not too sure how I'll get these two properly introduced to your characters. :faceslap: I'll guess we'll see how this goes... I'll anxiously await approval before jumping into the fray.))

leo06girl
23rd Jul 2012, 4:42 AM
((really hope the new characters get approved!))

Meredith: *hears the Pizza guy ring the doorbell* Good thing he's here, I'm as hungry as a hungry, hungry hippp.

Kaydee Jade:
It it great reconnecting. *pays Pizza guy and set it on the table* What does everyone want to drink? We have diet cran-cherry juice, lemonade, sweet tea, water, and diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper. I made the lemonade and tea with sweet and low.
Does Demi have a sippie cup, or can she handle a regular cup?

Meredith: Mama hates too much sugar and caffeine! The only candy she lets me have is all sugar free.

mbhoban
23rd Jul 2012, 7:41 PM
Hannah
"Lemonade for both of us. She can have a regular cup as long as it's not too full."

((Approved! I'll add you in a bit))

leo06girl
23rd Jul 2012, 9:00 PM
Hannah
"Lemonade for both of us. She can have a regular cup as long as it's not too full."

((Approved! I'll add you in a bit))

Kaydee Jade: Ok, I've got a lot of kid sized cups. *talking to Demi* Do you want a straw too, like Meredith?
*spreads the girls' blanket then fixes their drinks and pizza; fixes the adults' drinks and food as the girls get settled to watch the movie and eat*

Meredith: Mama, you forgot my breadsticks!

Kaydee Jade: Oh, sorry, here they are. Here's one for you too Demi.

mbhoban
23rd Jul 2012, 9:24 PM
Demi
I nod and sit next to Meredith.

Hannah
I cut up Demi's pizza so it's easier for her to eat.

leo06girl
23rd Jul 2012, 11:02 PM
Kaydee Jade: *sits down with her own food* So Hannah, are you still in school or have you graduated?

gizmoman49
24th Jul 2012, 1:31 AM
((Yey another male character :P. And as for introducing your character to ours it's not necessary. The closest Duncan has got to the others was see Isabelle and Hannah in the park. Speaking of OwlCityGirl, she hasn't posted in a while. Wher'd she go?))

GigaRevival
24th Jul 2012, 1:41 AM
Tom
I huff as we place the last box on the floor of my squalid townhouse. I expected it to look, well bad, but not this bad.

"They really screwed you over didn't they?" I hear Niles chuckle to himself and I punch him in the shoulder, to let him know I'm not amused. "Ow. Okay!" He puts his hands up in defeat, smiling. "At least you have a place of your own. That's more than I can say."

I frown. "Yeah. I guess." I mutter. I glance around the room wondering if any of my stuff can actually make this place look like a home and not some broken down halfway house. "This place sucks." I sigh in defeat, turning toward the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Niles questions.

"To go for a walk. Unpacking is going to require far more investment into this place than I'm willing to give right now."

Niles falls back onto the couch. "All right. Just don't expect me to unpack for you."

I laugh. "Wouldn't dream of it."

Niles
The couch is uncomfortable, but it's a place to sleep. I sweep the messy black hair out of face, only to realize it's all in vain. I'm sweating, and it's sticking to my face. Gross.

I get up, stubbing my toe on one of the many boxes that litter the living room, and decide to test out the new shower. Then a nap... yes a glorious nap sounds good after a hard days work.

((I usually RP in an odd story style - sometimes flipping between first and third person, if it calls for it (just a forewarning) - I hope that is okay with everyone. And thanks for approving them! Thanks gizmoman - however, me and leo06girl have an eventual meeting cooked up. :rofl: I wanted my characters to get introduced to most everyones through some means, just to make it interesting. I would love it if Niles or Tom were able to meet yours as well? It's entirely up to you though. Message me if you're okay with it! LONGEST.SIDE NOTE.EVER.))

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 3:43 AM
(( :D ))
Hannah
"I dropped out when I had Demi."

((I am changing the first post, second rule, so if everyone could check it out that would be great!))

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 4:26 AM
Kaydee Jade: Yea, it was really hard for me. I did a home school diploma at the home for teenage mothers I lived in for awhile. After that, I had to go to school part time and work full time. I majored in nursing and minored in business. I hated being away from Meredith. But it was necessary, because I wanted to give her better than what we had at the time. It was really hard, but I wouldn't change having my daughter. What were you going for?

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 4:46 AM
Hannah
"Nutrition. I was really into gymnastics and eating right and I wanted to work with therapists and hospital patients to help the get into shape and eat right."

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 5:03 AM
Kaydee Jade: That's awesome! I hope you get a chance to finish. Good nutrition is very important to me. Some moms from Meredith's old school have actually made fun of me for almost never letting her have fast food or junk food.

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 5:21 AM
Hannah
"Wow. I grow most of my food. I have a garden where I grow some fruits and veggies and my family owns a huge ranch nearby where I can get fresh milk, meat, and cheese. Plus Demi loves to visit the new colts that were just born."

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 5:35 AM
Kaydee Jade: I wish I could say the same. I have to get my growable stuff from the Farmer's Market, because I don't have the time or space to grow anything except a small herb garden. Everything else comes from the grocery store. *whispers* I grew up on a ranch as well, only we raised bucking bulls and horses. I always thought I would and wanted, still do, to work on and eventually take over the ranch.But after what happened with *mouths the next word* Dad, I'm not willing to go there and open that can of worms.

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 5:45 AM
Hannah
I nod.

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 5:52 AM
((I've just gotten an idea for a storyline for Kaydee Jade and Meredith))

Meredith: I'm done, can we have ice cream now?

Kaydee Jade: We have to wait until everyone is through.

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 7:41 PM
((Ooooh XD))
Hannah
"Well I'm done and so is Demi."

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 8:38 PM
Meredith: Yay!! I want both kinds of syrup!!

Kaydee Jade: What about you two?

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 9:39 PM
Demi
"No syrup please."

Hannah
"No syrup is fine with me."

leo06girl
24th Jul 2012, 10:04 PM
Kaydee Jade: Ok, coming right up! *fixes Hannah a bowl, fixes the girls a small bowl each, then fixes herself a smaller bowl* Come and get it!

Meredith: *takes ice cream and goes and sits down to watch rest of movie with Demi*

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 10:12 PM
Hannah
"Thanks."

((I'm making a new character now.))

mbhoban
24th Jul 2012, 11:32 PM
((Name: Thayer Parks
Bio: Thayer was Hannah's proffeserin college before she dropped out. He was also her boyfriend for a bit until he got her pregnant and he got fired. He was charged for having a relationship with a student and lost tons of money. He lives next door to Kaydee Jade and Meredith, but doesn't know that they're friends.
Personality: Flirty, cheater, bad boy
Image or description: Dark red hair, emerald greem eyes
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Duh!))

leo06girl
25th Jul 2012, 3:35 AM
Meredith: *goes to put ice cream bowl in the sink* Movie's over.

gizmoman49
25th Jul 2012, 8:22 AM
((Whoah, this is growing too fast :rolleyes:. No new post today. I'm writing this on my iPod, which as I just learned isn't too friendly with forum posts.))

mbhoban
25th Jul 2012, 9:34 PM
((It's growing, but it's not huge or anything. :D ))
Thayer
I walk over to my neighbor's house to see if she had any salt. I knock on her door.

Hannah
I glance at the door.

leo06girl
25th Jul 2012, 10:24 PM
(( It's actually growing slowly compared to another RP group I was in in high school, but it was a different format and a lot bigger. The subject is kind of embarrassing though. I'm NOT meaning to say anything bad about this one, I like it.))

Kaydee Jade: *hears a knock* *to Hannah and the girls* Give me a second while I answer the door. walks from the kitchen (which is at the back of the house) and answers door* *sees Thayer, thinks to herself, I don't much about him except his name, but I do know he's good looking* *smiles* Hi!

mbhoban
25th Jul 2012, 11:05 PM
Hannah
"Who is it?" I ask from the kitchen.
Thayer
"Hey. I was wondering if you had any salt. I'm making some steaks, but I ran out yesterday and don't have time to run to the store."

leo06girl
25th Jul 2012, 11:45 PM
Kaydee Jade: Yea, of course. Give me a second. *goes to the kitchen, gets the box of salt, and pours some in a ziploc bag* "It's just the neighbor, he needs to borrow salt." *goes back to the door and hands Thayer the salt* Here you go! I didn't know how much you need, so I just poured it in the bag.

mbhoban
26th Jul 2012, 11:05 PM
Hannah
I walk towards the door and see my ex Thayer. "Thayer?"

Thayer
"Thanks. Wait, Hannah?" I ask, surprised.

leo06girl
26th Jul 2012, 11:51 PM
Kaydee Jade: You two know each other?

gizmoman49
27th Jul 2012, 12:28 AM
"Ah, Katy Perry. Queen of Pop. Queen of fashion. Queen of AWFUL STUFF PACKS. Tonight we're filling a house with tons of Katy Perry stuff, putting some California Gurls in it, and SETTING IT ALL ON FIRE!!!!! See it all tonight on 'Katy Perry Sweet Treats House of Pain'!!!!!"
"Haha, I love this show!" I say as I watch the girls catch fire, "It's like 'Big Brother' meets 'Saw'!"
It's Sunday night, and despite the fact that tomorrow brings the promise of work, I'm too happy at meeting the possible love of my life. I watch TV for a few more hours, then I hit the hay, anticipating the work day tomorrow.

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 1:54 AM
Hannah
"This is my ex boyfriend, Demi's father," I say quietly.

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 2:12 AM
Kaydee Jade: Oh.... wow. *whispers* Do I need to get Demi out of here? Meredith asked this morning if we could go to a movie, I could take Demi too.

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 2:27 AM
Hannah
"Just keep her and Meredith in a different room please."

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 2:42 AM
Kaydee Jade *goes to check on the girls and sees they have went back to Barbies*

Meredith *sees Mom* Can we still go to a movie?

Kaydee Jade Yes, let me go bring in the mail and paper and see what's playing. *goes to get mail and paper**to Hannah*They've went back up to Meredith's room to play Barbies. *sits on her porch swing to see what is playing**sees an article at the bottom of the front page and screams at the top of her lungs at the shock of what's in the article*

Meredith *the girls hear Kaydee Jade's scream* She probably saw a rat, she always screams when she sees one!

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 2:49 AM
Hannah
After a brief talk with Thayer I head out to see what happened with KJ.

Thayer
I leave the house.

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 3:03 AM
Kaydee Jade Have you seen this?!?!? This article says my Dad died three weeks ago. They're looking for me because it says he left everything to me in his will. It says if anyone knows where I am, they should call his lawyer's office. Apparently I own the ranch, the bucking bull and bucking horse buisness, everything. Have you heard anything about it??
What happened with Thayer?

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 3:42 AM
Hannah
"Oh wow! I haven't." I exclaim. "Thayer wants to be a part of Demi's life."

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 4:29 AM
Kaydee Jade OH MY GOODNESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY FATHER IS DEAD!! It doesn't say what he died from. After what happened before I left town, I didn't expect anything from him. This is a worse shock than when I found out I was pregnant! I hate to ask, but can you take Meredith for a little while when you leave, I need some quite think time. It's such a shock, I don't even know what to think!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED!

What are you going to do about Thayer? What happened with you two anyway?

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 7:45 PM
Hannah
"Of course I'll take Meredith. Thayer got me pregnant when he was my professor and then he wanted no part of a baby so he dumped me and now all of sudden he wants to spend time with Demi and me and I have no idea what I'm gonna do."

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 8:45 PM
Kaydee Jade I don't even know what to say to that. I know what I would do if Meredith's biological father wanted to be in her life, but he was NOT a good guy. Meredith is better off without him. I don't know what I would do if Thayer was it, I don't know much about him. I hope he is nothing like Kyle. We just met right after I moved here. What's going through your mind right now? If you need me to take Demi sometime so you can have quiet think time, I would be glad too.

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 9:48 PM
Hannah
"Thanks. Thayer's a player. He's the kind of guy that innocent girls fall for and would do anything for, and then, he dumps them hard."

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 10:09 PM
Kaydee Jade Oh goodness. Well, at least he doesn't beat them up physically. Do you think he would do that to Demi?

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 10:44 PM
Hannah
"I have no clue."

((I have an idea for a plan...))

Thayer
I sneak in the back of the house. I grab Demi and run for my car. She starts crying and screaming. "Shh," I whisper, sitting her in the back of the car and speeding away.

leo06girl
27th Jul 2012, 11:01 PM
Meredith *runs down the stairs screaming* Mama MAMA!!! SOME MAN JUST TOOK DEMI!!! I DIDN'T SEE HIS FACE THOUGH!!!!!

mbhoban
27th Jul 2012, 11:20 PM
Hannah
"Maybe it was Thayer!" I look outside and don't see his car.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 12:06 AM
Kaydee Jade I don't either. I have an idea, everyone be quiet. *dials Thayer's cell**with a note of slight note of panic in her voice* Hi Thayer it's Kaydee Jade. i was wondering if you wanted to watch or go to a movie or something; as friends. I just found out my Dad died and I'm freaking out! My head is so jumbled right now.I really need to get my mind off things. When I first moved in you said I could call if I ever needed anything. I really need to do something with a friend, I'm really freaking out. Also someone took Demi. Whoever it was did the poor girl a favor. I saw track marks on Hannah's arms. She even tried to smoke a crack pipe in my kitchen! I was in the process of kicking her out when you knocked on the door. It was probably someone from child services, that child needed to be taken away from her mother. *gives Hannah an apologetic look* Anyway, I hope you don't think I'm a lunatic, you probably do. I'm just really freaking out about the news about my Dad. Please tell me you can rent a movie or something and watch it with me.

Meredith YOU'RE WHAT DIED?!?1?1?

Kaydee Jade Yes, my father died. I promise I will explain later.

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 12:42 AM
Hannah
I stare at her wide eyed.

Thayer
She doesn't know it was me. Great. "Of course. When would work best for you?"

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 1:49 AM
Kaydee Jade *puts a finger to her lips* The sooner the better, where are you staying?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 1:59 AM
Thayer
"A motel on the outskirt of Sunset Valley."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 2:29 AM
Kaydee Jade Great! I'll be there shortly! *hangs up, by this time Meredith has went back in to watch another movie* You said Thayer is a womanizer, I though maybe if I can get him to trust me and think I'm interested, I can find Demi. I told him about you being on drugs to make him think that I'm not on your side and don't want you to have Demi because he may think I'm on his side and tell me where she is. Stay with Meredith while I go over to him. Pull your car in my garage when I leave.
*goes upstairs to change, comes down in skinny jeans, heels, and a low cut top* Meredith, I'm going out, Hannah is in charge. *thinks to herself I hope dressing like this helps* I hope this works, I'll be back in a bit. If I call you, I will let it ring three times then hang up; then you call back and pretend you're the babysitter.

*pulls out of garage, goes to video store for movies, then goes to get a bottle of wine (hoping if Thayer gets tipsy he will tell her something* *drives to his hotel room, and knocks on the door, movies and wine in hand; acts likes she's freaking out when he opens the door* "Thanks for letting me come over. I picked up a few movies on the way over. I got a bottle of wine too, a guy at the store said I looked like I could use a drink and I think he was right. So I stopped at the liquor store, they told me this was the good stuff. I left Meredith with a baby-sitter. I'm sure you think I'm a lunatic by now."

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 2:44 AM
Hannah
"Okay," I say and pull my car into her garage.

Thayer
"Great. And you don't seem like a lunatic."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 3:02 AM
Kaydee Jade Really? *holds up the wine* I hope you know how to open this stuff. I don't drink, but after the day I had I'm going to; but I don't want to drink alone. *sits down* So what's your story?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 3:27 AM
Thayer
I open the wine. "I'm just haunted by my past," I say. I pour 2 glasses and hand her one.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 3:48 AM
Kaydee Jade I take the glass and start sipping. "I know exactly what that feels like. My past has been haunting me for a long time, and just got worse." *pats the spot on the couch next to her* "What happened?"

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 3:57 AM
Thayer
"I was Hannah's boyfriend and I got fired because of it."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 4:26 AM
Kaydee Jade *makes a shocked/concerned face and gives his arm a sympathetic squeeze* That's terrible! I see no problem with it since you were both consenting adults. Did she refuse to let you see Demi?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 4:32 AM
Thayer
"Yeah," I say. I secretly had Demi at a friend's house.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 4:41 AM
Kaydee Jade *makes more concerned face and gives another sympathetic squeeze, then finishes her glass of wine*" That's TERRIBLE!! I would never let Meredith's father see her, but he is a really bad and violent guy. Not the type anyone would let around their kid. But you're a nice guy, I can't understand why she would do that!! Maybe child services will contact you and give you custody. I wish Meredith's father was a good of guy as you."

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 4:55 AM
Thayer
I grin. She really doesn't know much about me. "Maybe. But Hannah can make a convincing argument."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 5:05 AM
Kaydee Jade That she can. She had me believing that you abandoned her when you got fired and wanted nothing to do with Demi until now. Now I can see what a big lie that it. More wine? I normally don't drink much, but today has been a rough day.

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 5:13 AM
Thayer
"Sure," I say and pour us some more wine. "I cannot believe she said that." It was completely true.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 5:18 AM
Kaydee Jade Let's change the subject. What do you like to do in your spare time? I want to know who Thayer Parks is.

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 5:35 AM
Thayer
"I buy old houses, restore them, and give them to charity," I lie. I heard of my 'hobby' on television.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 5:41 AM
Kaydee Jade That's awesome! The only house I have ever restored is Barbie's Dream House. *drinks last of wine is glass* Is it bad I'm a little tipsy?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 5:51 AM
Thayer
"No, not at all."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 6:05 AM
Kaydee Jade Good. You're not though, are you?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 6:12 AM
Thayer
"A little," I say.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 6:20 AM
Kaydee Jade Before we get too drunk. Do you know anything about James Sandberg? He was my father and apparently he died a few weeks ago. He left me everything, his fortune, ranch and everything in/on it, the bucking bull and bucking horse business. According to the article I saw in the newspaper I am now a very well to do girl, with quite a lucrative business. Do you know by any chance what he died from or anything? That's why I was freaking out earlier. But hanging out with you is doing the trick.

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 6:36 AM
Thayer
"No. But I've heard of him and I heard he wasn't the nicest person ever."

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 7:02 AM
Kaydee Jade No, he wasn't. At first, he tried to make me have an abortion. Of course, I refused. That's just not something I could do. Then he tried to make give the baby up for adoption. He said since I was a minor, he could do it without my permission. That and the father, Kyle Baxter, threatening to take her from me was what made me leave. But he was the only parent I had. *I put my head in my hands* *I make myself start crying* I just don't know what to do. Should I quit my job and run the ranch?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 7:25 AM
Thayer
"I have no clue," I say.

leo06girl
28th Jul 2012, 7:51 AM
Kaydee Jade How about we just put the movie I brought in? The guy at the video store suggested some new horror movie. *makes flirty face and in a flirty voice* If I get scared, will you protect me from the monster?

mbhoban
28th Jul 2012, 11:54 PM
Thayer
"Sure," I say.

Hannah
I text KJ to see if she knows where Demi is. I am trying to hide my fear, but it's hard.

leo06girl
29th Jul 2012, 5:09 AM
Kaydee Jade Yay! If I tell you something, will you promise not to laugh or think badly of me; like I'm a weirdo or anything?
*hears phone go off* It's the babysitter, go ahead and start the movie and I'll only be a minute. *steps in the bathroom to call* So everything's fine with Meredith? I guess I should have warned you, that when she's quiet you NEED to go see what she's doing. No, I don't know where the new pink and white polka dot Barbie dress is right now. I seen it somewhere, but forgot where. I'll keep thinking and if it comes to me, tell Meredith I will call her. *hopes she gets what I mean*

Meredith Don't worry, Mama will find Demi. She's the best Mama in the whole world, so she will find her. Want to play dress up and have a tea party?

mbhoban
29th Jul 2012, 5:45 AM
Hannah
"Okay. Bye." I turn to Meredith. "Sure I'll play."

Thayer
I smile and nod. I start the movie.

leo06girl
29th Jul 2012, 6:22 AM
Kaydee Jade *I start blushing and sit next to Thayer on the couch* "When I called you and asked to hang out, I wasn't really as freaked out about my Dad as I said. I mean I was shocked, but not like I was acting. I just liked you and thought you were cute and wanted to hang out with you. But I didn't think you would want too."

Meredith Yay!! I'll make us brownies in my Easy Bake Oven and you can get some of the tea from the fridge *I go and put the brownies to bake, then put my dress up clothes on*

mbhoban
29th Jul 2012, 8:00 PM
Thayer
I nod at her and I hear a tap at the window. It's my friend who had Demi. I couldn't see the kid. "It's my friend, I'll be right back." I walk outside to talk to him. He says Demi kept crying so he left her with his mom. Sighing I tell him to leave and walk back inside."

Hannah
"Yay," I say, trying to be cheery.

leo06girl
29th Jul 2012, 9:05 PM
Kaydee Jade *I think to myself, he's and guilty as Cain, *then see him come back in the room looking uneasy* What's wrong?
Listen I want to ask you something and I want your 100% honest answer. What exactly do you think of Hannah? Do you like her or anything?

mbhoban
30th Jul 2012, 1:45 AM
Thayer
"No, I'm just pretty mad at her. That was my friend. He just needed to borrow some cash."

leo06girl
30th Jul 2012, 3:47 AM
Kaydee Jade Are you mad enough to want her to get taken down? NOT physically hurt or killed, just taken down?

mbhoban
30th Jul 2012, 4:07 AM
Thayer
"No I don't want to bother with that." I didn't want to lose anymore than I already had.

leo06girl
30th Jul 2012, 4:45 AM
Kaydee Jade Then what are you going to do about Demi? Because I know you're the one who took her. Don't worry, I'm not going to call the cops. or turn you in or anything. I can see that you only did because you want to be in her life. I do however know of two different ways where you can legally get visitation rights and work your way up to joint custody. That way the two of you wouldn't have to spend your life running and in hiding, which wouldn't be good for Demi or for you.

mbhoban
30th Jul 2012, 9:32 PM
Thayer
I don't trust her. "I don't have her," I say.

leo06girl
30th Jul 2012, 9:56 PM
Kaydee Jade I know you don't. The guy who just called did, but he left her with his mom. Your friend talks really loud. Plus the look on your face when I mentioned Demi said it all. Don't worry, if I was going to turn you in, I would have already. *in a truly sincere voice and expression* I like you Thayer and I want to help. Like I said, I know of two ways you can legally be in Demi's life. But only one of which is sure fire. And no neither involves taking Hannah down. Want to know what they are?

mbhoban
30th Jul 2012, 10:50 PM
Thayer
"Sure," I say. I can take her down easily if she tries anything stupid.

leo06girl
30th Jul 2012, 11:12 PM
Kaydee Jade 1) You can let me take Demi back, then go file for visitation. Because if Hannah brings up you kidnapping Demi, it's your word against hers. 2) This town is so small that there is still only one judge, who can easily be bought. I know this for a fact because I paid him to terminate Kyle's legal rights to Meredith before we moved back. So we call my Dad's lawyer, I sign a few papers, then everything he had is mine. And we go pay the judge and tell him what you want. Then you file for either visitation or joint custody, or whatever. After we get done with the judge, you let me take Demi back. If you don't believe I will do what I said, you can go with me to meet the lawyer and judge.

mbhoban
30th Jul 2012, 11:36 PM
Thayer
"I don't know. I'm keeping Demi until I can fully trust you. And Hannah doesn't have to know about it."

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 12:17 AM
Kaydee Jade Well duh, OF COURSE Hannah isn't going to know, unless you tell her. Shall we proceed with option 2?

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 12:42 AM
Thayer
"How do I know that I can trust you. You're friends with her."

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 1:17 AM
Kaydee Jade No I'm not, she only THINKS so. I'm a good actress, and she's very gullible, and also naive about those close to her. I haven't been really her friend in a long time, not since Sophomore year of high school. She was always gloating that she had everything, money AND good parents who loved her; while I only had money and a Father who ignored me. I put up with it until Homecoming that year. I was in love with Adam Riley and we were seeing each other outside of school. Then one day he dumps me and tells me he's in love with Hannah and wants to go to Homecoming with her NOT me. When he asked her, she said yes; so they went to the game and dance together. Meanwhile, I was stuck with Kyle Baxter as the only option left and well, I've told you how that turned out. I love my daughter more than anything, and if it weren't for Hannah, she would have a better father, that I would let see her. Because if it weren't for Hannah Adam would be her father not Kyle.

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 1:29 AM
Thayer
"Fine," I say, trusting her. Or at least trusting her a little.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 1:48 AM
Kaydee Jade Great! I'll call the lawyer's number that was in the paper this morning. *I call Dad's lawyer and tell him to come to the hotel with the papers and stuff access all Dad left me, after answering a few questions my father came up, because according to the lawyer only the real Kaydee Jade would know the answers* "The lawyer is on his way, and after he leaves we can call the judge. Okay?"

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 2:00 AM
Thayer
"Okay." Hopefully the lawyer or the judge doesn't bring up my past. I was in prison for 2 years when I was younger.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 3:26 AM
Kaydee Jade " Thayer Parks, you're a man after my own heart! If you ever need help with Demi, all you have to do is let me know. I even know how to get her to like/warm up to you." *I call the lawyer and we get everything settled. He comes over and gives me bank account information, bank and credit cards, keys, ownership papers, and the deed, then takes his leave, Then I call Judge Carpentar and explain what I want done, he gives me a price and says he's on his way*

"Okay, Judge Carpentar is on his way. I'm going to get the cash. If he gets here before me, just tell I'll be here shortly."
*I leave Thayer and go and get the cash. Next I go buy a lot of Barbie stuff and really cute clothing for both girls and clothes for myself. When I get back, the Judge is already there.*
"Judge Carpentar, glad you could come. I've already explained what I want, and I have your money right here."
"Of course, just tell me what you need, and it's as good as done." he replied.

"Thayer, tell the man what you want."

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 3:31 AM
Thayer
"I want full custody of my daughter Demi."

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 3:52 AM
Kaydee Jade
"Ok, all you have to do is go file. So it will look official, and it's as good as done" Judge Carpentar says to Thayer when I hand him the money, then he leaves.

I say to Thayer, "Now all you have to do is let me take Demi back, and go file for custody! Let me know when you file, and we can call the Judge and have him hurry it through. BTW, after you get custody, I have toys and clothes she will love for you to give to her. That should win her over."

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 4:30 AM
Thayer
"Okay." I give her the location of the place where I said I had Demi at. I leave the hotel and drive there before she can. I take the kid and hide her in the attic.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 4:34 AM
Kaydee Jade *notice Thayer is in a rush, and is already there when I pull up, I knock and he answers the door. I can hear her cries coming from above* "Where's Demi? Did you hide her in the attic? I can hear her crying. Part of the deal was you let me take Demi back, then go file. Otherwise, it's going to be obvious you took her, instead of it just being Hannah's word against your's."

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 4:55 AM
Thayer
I grab her and put cloth in her mouth. I put a bag over her face and try to tie her wrists and feet.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 5:32 AM
Kaydee Jade *when Thayer comes to try to tie my hands and feet, I kick him as hard as I can in the crotch, pull the bag off my head, take the cloth out of my mouth, then pepperspray him from the small pepper spray I had in my pocket. Next, I run upstairs, grab Demi, run back out, jump in my car and drive away. I head for the ranch, because there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to get on the property without going through the security gate. Dad was so paranoid about intruders of any kind that security there is EXTREMELY TIGHT.* First, I call Hannah and tell her to grab Meredith and haul a** to Dad's ranch IMMEDIATELY, that I have Demi and I'll meet them there. I then call the Judge and tell him there has been a change of plans, that if any type of charges are brought against me, I am NOT to be found guilty or convicted of anything. I also want a restraining order that doesn't allow Thayer Parks within 1,000 ft. of myself, my daughter, or the ranch. He complies, and says he will do the restraining order right now, and not to worry about any charges against myself.*
*Finally I pull up to the Ranch's security gate, and see Hannah and Meredith already there waiting. I punch in the security code, let them drive through first, then I follow them, but not before making sure the gate is shut properly.*

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 5:36 AM
Hannah
"Demi!" I scream and hold her tightly.

Demi
"Mommy!"

Thayer
"Ow!" I yell. I try and think of plan B.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 5:59 AM
Meredith Demi! See Hannah, I told you Mama would get her back. Mama, why did we have to come here instead of home?

Kaydee Jade We own this ranch and everything on it now! In fact, we are moving here shortly! You and Demi go inside for a minute, I need to talk to Hannah.

Meredith Wow!! *I go inside and go upstairs to decide which bedroom I want. I see one that is painted pink and even has its own pink bathroom. This room in MINE!*

Kaydee Jade I made Thayer think I hated you for stealing my boyfriend in high school and that I bribed the only Judge in town so he could get full custody. Instead I told Judge Carpentar, who just so happens to be my biological uncle, to file a restraining order against Thayer. He may even be done with it by now. Anyway, Thayer is not allowed within 1,000 feet of Meredith, this ranch or me. There is no possible way for Thayer to get on the ranch without me letting him through the security gate. Thanks to Dad's paranoia, security here is extremely, unbelievably tight. We even have a panic room. So as long as you're here, you're safe.

Thayer took me to the house where Demi was and I heard her crying in the attic. He put cloth in my mouth, a bag over my head, and tried to tie my hands and feet. When he tried to tie me up, I kicked him in his baa...*looks at Demi* man parts, peppersprayed him, got Demi and came here. Too bad for him that he didn't know that I took ninjutsu four times a week for 12 years before I left town!
*I get a text saying the restraining order has been signed and filed.*

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 6:45 AM
Demi
I go inside.

Hannah
"Thank you so much!"

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 7:26 AM
Kaydee Jade "Don't mention it. If you're scared to go back home, this house has more than enough room for all of us, or we do have a guest house. I'm going to make a list of what I want packed and brought from my other house later, then have a few ranch hands go pack it up. I was renting the house furnished, so it shouldn't take long.*I poke my head in the door and yell for the girls to come back outside.*

Meredith *I hear Mama calling and go see what she wants* "Mama, I want the pink bedroom for my room!!"

Kaydee Jade *that was my old bedroom, but I guess the master suite is mine now* *I go open the trunk of my car to show the girls all the stuff I bought them today* "Demi, I just had to guess your clothing size. I didn't know what Barbie stuff you already have, so I just go you the same stuff I got Meredith. I think you deserve it, after what happened today."

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 9:30 PM
Demi
"Thank you."

Hannah
"Can I stay here for a bit? I feel better knowing he can't come here."

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 9:54 PM
Kaydee Jade "You're welcome." "Of course, you can stay here for as long as you want." "Meredith, you can have the pink bedroom, I will get you new furniture when I order me a new bedroom set." "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to go find Mr. Thomas, the ranch manager and tell him what's going on."
*I go find Mr. Thomas in one of our horse barns, and tell him everything that's going on. Then I get on one of the four wheelers and go back to the house.*
"Hey, do you girls want to go for a ride and see the ranch? There's room for all four of us on here."

Meredith Wow!! Even a brand new Barbie Dream House!!!!! *I see Mama drive up* "Yea!!" *I hop on behind my Mom.

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 10:21 PM
Hannah
"Sure," I say and get on.

leo06girl
31st Jul 2012, 10:31 PM
Kaydee Jade First, I drive them to the horse barn where Mr. Thomas said that there are some newborn foals, just born. "Do you want to go pet the adult horses?"

mbhoban
31st Jul 2012, 10:45 PM
Demi
I smile and clap my hands. "Horses!!!"

leo06girl
1st Aug 2012, 4:29 AM
Meredith Can we ride them?

Kaydee Jade "Another time. Mr. Thomas says the babies were just born. Also that there are several newborn calves." *I see Bo, who has worked for us for about 15 years and is close to Thayer's age, and a few other ranch hands. I greet Bo and introduce myself, and the others. I tell them that I need them to come with me to my old house to pack up and maybe to Hannah's to pick up a few thing. I tell them that I will put a bonus in their paychecks. So they pull Bo's truck to the front of the house, the girls, Hannah and myself go back to the house.*
"Hannah, if you and Demi need or want anything from your house, make me a list. I need you to stay with the girls. If Thayer shows up, just call the police." *then I tell her how to get into and lock the panic room. Next I go upstairs and change into regular jeans, a tank top, and sneakers. I go back down, grab the bigger bottle of pepper spray and put it in my pocket.*
"I didn't realize I used the entire bottle on Thayer. My only thought was Demi. *whispers to Hannah* "After the girls are asleep, I'll tell you everything that happened if you want."" Anyway, have you got a list for me? The guys are waiting."

mbhoban
1st Aug 2012, 4:47 AM
Hannah
I hand her a list that has some basics and my most important things on it. "Great," I whisper back, wanting to know what happened."

leo06girl
1st Aug 2012, 5:08 AM
Kaydee Jade *I take the list and go and get in Bo's truck with him and the others. First, we go by the courthouse so I can get a copy of the restraining order. Next, we go pack up Hannah and Demi's stuff. On the way, the guys tell me that Mr. Thomas is retiring at the end of the week and Bo is taking his job. Then we go to my house, give the landlord the keys, then go start packing.*

mbhoban
1st Aug 2012, 5:43 AM
Hannah
I turn to Meredith. "So have you seen all of the Barbie movies?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

leo06girl
1st Aug 2012, 6:05 AM
Meredith *I'm still looking through the new toys and stuff* Yep! I have them all on DVD too! Which ones has Demi seen? Does she have any on DVD? My favorite is A Fairy Secret, Fairytopia, or Rapunzel. LOOK, Mama bought the Barbies from all the movie!!! She bought you a set too Demi!!!! SHE EVEN BOUGHT US DRESS UP OUTFITS FROM THOSE THREE MOVIES!!!!
How long have you known my Mama? Did you grow up here like her too? She said she was going to be a nurse here first, but I guess she's going to work here now!! I like this place. She called it a ranch! I hope she gets back soon so we can see the calves she was talking about!! Also, because I'm hungry! Maybe she will bring back Happy Meals! She almost never gets what she calls fast food. When I do get Happy Meals, I always get the apples and milk instead of the fries and coke! What kind of happy meal do you like Demi?

Kaydee Jade *We finish up at my house, and I have Bo go by McDonald's. I buy everyone in the truck's supper. I get salads for Hannah and myself. and chicken nugget happy meals with apples and chocolate milk for the girls.* *We pull up, the guys help me unload everything, then go back to Bo's to eat. I carry our food to the kitchen, then go find everyone. I hear my little chatterbox jabbering away, and can't help but smile. I'm also bursting to tell Hannah what Bo told me about Thayer.* "I'm back! Supper is in the kitchen. I got Happy Meals for the girls and salads for us. I also brought the groceries I had at home if Demi doesn't like what I got her. Everything is piled up in the front sitting room."

mbhoban
1st Aug 2012, 6:20 AM
Demi
"Chicken nuggets!" I exclaim giggling.

Hannah
"Great," I say.

leo06girl
1st Aug 2012, 6:39 AM
Kaydee Jade *I fix Meredith's food, then sit down to mine.*Whew, I didn't know if you would like it or not Demi, and I got you apples and chocolate milk too. It's getting late, so after supper Meredith, it's bathtime, then bedtime."

Meredith "Ok. I want to take a bath in my new pink bathroom!"

SlenderButt
1st Aug 2012, 9:35 PM
(( May i Join?))

mbhoban
2nd Aug 2012, 12:01 AM
Hannah
Demi and I sit down. "It's been a long day," I say.

((Of course!:)))

SlenderButt
2nd Aug 2012, 12:24 AM
Name: London Marie Paris

Bio: London Marie Paris is far from a shy personality. This aspiring
Model seeks nothing but a happy life with a husband and children.
After High School, London changed her name from Jenny Marie smith
to London Marie Paris. She felt as if it was a better name for when she
becomes a model. Despite her horrible grades and even horrible behavior in
high school, London still strives to achieve her lifetimegoal and become the
next Tyra Banks. London is the only and youngest sister of her older brother
James. Unfortunately, James passed away when she was 6. her father is currently
no where to be found. and her mother has moved to newyork and gave London the house they
lived in when they stayed in Sunset Valley.

Image or description : White/Latino/and cuban. long light brown hair. hazel eyes. perky red lips.
nicely shaped body.

Do i promise to be nice and have fun : YES :)

SlenderButt
2nd Aug 2012, 12:34 AM
((ok, thanks for letting me join, i will set my character in the scene))

London grabs her purse off the leather couch, grabs her keys and heads through the door.

" am i forgetting anything? London asks herself. " nope". she thens puts her sun glasses on as she heads to her Ferrari. as her leather gucci heels slam the concrete floor, she checks her phone to see what time it is. As the Ferrari door opens, the phone rings. She situates herself into the car and answers the phone :

" hello?". " hey girl, im getting into my car now". she applies lipstick to her lips. " yes im on my way, ok bye".

leo06girl
2nd Aug 2012, 1:29 AM
Kaydee Jade You're telling me. After my performance, I think I deserve an Oscar and an Emmy!
*We finish eating, so I take Meredith upstairs for bathtime. After I get Meredith in bed, I go and show Hannah to the guest suite. Then I go wait in the living room to tell her about what happened with Thayer.*

Meredith *After we eat, Mama and I go upstairs for bathtime. She helps me wash my hair, then leaves and lets me do the rest. After I'm done, I dry off and put my pajamas on. Since my books are packed up, Mama puts a movie in for me to watch while I fall asleep.*

mbhoban
2nd Aug 2012, 3:49 AM
Hannah
I take Demi to the guest room and she quickly falls asleep. I walk over to KJ. "I want to know everything."

leo06girl
2nd Aug 2012, 4:28 AM
Kaydee Jade Well after I left you, I went and got wine and a scary movie. I got there and made Thayer think I was REALLY FREAKING OUT about my Dad. I told him I needed a friend and a drink. We talked about that for a little bit. Then he put the movie in and I asked if he would protect me from the monster. Remind me to tell you what Bo told me about him. Anyway, then I told him that I only called him because I thought he was cute and wanted to hang out. I kept telling him that I liked him. Then a friend of his came by, Thayer said the guy needed to borrow money. Really, it was who he had left Demi with and she kept crying, so the guy left her with his mom. He talked really loud, so I could hear every word he said. He also told me that the reason he wasn't in Demi's life was because you wouldn't let him be. Then I asked what he thought of you, and he said he was just really mad at you. I asked him if he wanted to see you taken down, he said he didn't want to bother with that. Then I told him that I knew he took Demi, which he denied. I told him I heard every word his friend said. I said I liked him and I wanted to help. I told him he could either let me take Demi back and go file for visitation, or I could bribe Judge Carpentar for him. He said he didn't trust me because we were friends. I said I was a good actress and you were gullible and naive about those close to you. That you always had everything, money and loving parents. While I only had money and a Father who ignored me. That I was dating and in love with Adam Riley and you stole him from me. That if is wasn't for you Adam would be Meredith's father and she would have had a better life. He believed every word, so I called Dad's lawyer and signed papers and he gave me everything. Next, I got cash and went shopping for the girls. I told Thayer he could give the stuff to Demi to make her like him. Then Judge Carpentar came and I gave him the money and explained the situation. Thayer said he wanted full custody. Then we went to get Demi. He rushed there before me and hid her in the attic. I could hear her crying. When I confronted Thayer about it, he put cloth in my mouth and a bag over my head; and tried to tie my hands and feet. I kicked him in the balls, took the cloth and bag off, then emptied my pepperspray in his eyes. I ran upstairs, grabbed Demi and jumped in the car. Poor thing was terrified and hysterical. That's when I called you. Next I called Judge Carpentar and told him instead of giving Thayer custody, I wanted a restraining order that doesn't allow him within 1,000 of my daughter, this ranch, or myself.

Bo told me that Thayer was in jail when they were younger, they're the same age. Also, four years ago Thayer slept with his wife, so he divorced her.

mbhoban
2nd Aug 2012, 4:57 AM
Hannah
"Oh my god! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

SlenderButt
2nd Aug 2012, 5:04 AM
((that was good, ill just come in at a appropriate time))

leo06girl
2nd Aug 2012, 5:20 AM
((delilahsmith, you could come to the ranch the next morning in the roleplay if you want.))

Kaydee Jade I'm fine, you're forgetting I took ninjutsu four times a week for twelve years before I left town. I think he was going to try, but failed miserably. It was poor, little Demi I was thinking about, I didn't even have time to think about what he was going to try to do to me. If he ever comes near me again, he's going to jail.

By the way, we have enough bedrooms for you and Demi to have your own rooms. I just thought she might like to stick close to Mommy tonight.

mbhoban
2nd Aug 2012, 5:42 AM
Hannah
"Okay. I think I'm going to go to sleep and try to forget everything that happened today."

leo06girl
2nd Aug 2012, 6:00 AM
Kaydee Jade "Great idea, I'm exhausted." *I go upstairs, and fall asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow*

*Early the next morning, I wake Meredith, we dress and eat a quick breakfast. Then I take her outside to meet Bo and the other guys. Since we don't have to buck any bulls or horses, or anything; all we do is get all the animals fed and watered. She goes in to take a shower. I ask some of the guys if they will take apart Dad's bedroom furniture and pack up his bathroom stuff and put it in the basement storage. Then I ask Bo if he will go furniture shopping later with Meredith and myself, he says yes. I asked him to come, just in case we run into Thayer and he tries anything.*
*I go upstairs and shower, then Meredith and I watch television and wait for Hannah and Demi to wake up.*

Meredith *Mama woke me up early this morning. She said she wanted me to meet people who she says work for us. Then we got to help feed all the animals!! I got see several baby horses and calves!! On the way back to the house she said we are going furniture shopping later for new bedroom sets for both of us!! I go up to my pink bathroom to shower. I count to 50 when rinsing my hair to make sure I've got it completely rinsed. I get out and put on one of the new outfits Mama bought yesterday. Then go watch T.V.*

SlenderButt
3rd Aug 2012, 1:15 AM
London returns home and plops herself onto her couch. she was exhausted from all the shopping she had done today, preparing to meet her friends at the ranch tomorrow, she had to look ontop of her game and like she's actually a model.

"i cant wait to see hannah and KJ tomorrow" London says to herself as she takes her shoes off " i wonder if they're life is going better than mines".

London then loads her 3 bags to her room and throws them on the bed. Her phone then began to ring. She answers it :

" Hello" London says. " oh hey baby, i just got back from shopping, im meeting hannah and KJ at the Ranch tomorrow. What? no i will not cancel my plans to come see you. no, sorry, i have plans. why are you-
Babe.....Jonah why are you-.you know what...bye".

London throws the phone on the ground and folds her arms. she then picked her phone up again to see if there were any scratches. none. she then prepared her some hot bath water to relieve her stressful day. As she sat in the steamy hot bubbly bath water she says to herself " good thing my friends still appreciate me"

(( im assuming we all know eachother))

leo06girl
3rd Aug 2012, 2:55 AM
((It's already the next day, if you want to go ahead and make London come over.))

Kaydee Jade *I leave Hannah a note on the fridge, saying Meredith and I have gone bedroom shopping and will be back shortly. First, we visit the local Ford dealer, I am able to trade in my car for a 2013 platinum series Ford Super Duty, which I'm able to drive off the lot. Next, we go shopping for bedroom furniture. We see what we want pretty quickly, pay for it, then I pay them extra to deliver it straight away. We go home, and they guys help us get everything set up pretty quickly. I wonder if I should wake Hannah and Demi up since it's lunch time, but decide not to; because they had a tough and long day yesterday. Meredith and I just decide to wait for them to wake up before we fix lunch. Instead we unpack the stuff we brought from our old house. After we finish, I call an old friend Jenny, who said she changed her name to London, and ask if she wants to go ahead and come over today.*

mbhoban
3rd Aug 2012, 3:59 AM
Hannah
I spend the whole morning playing with Demi, hugging Demi, and trying to forget everything that's been going on."

leo06girl
3rd Aug 2012, 4:37 AM
Kaydee Jade Hears Hannah and Demi playing. "I had no idea you two were awake! I just thought you were sleeping in from the rough day yesterday! We have already been shopping, got new bedrooms and a new truck. I was worried you know who would show up and cause problems, but that person didn't."

Meredith "We went and helped feed all the animals!! We seen lots of babies! Not just horses, which Mama says are called foals, but the calves too! I'm hungry, Mama. What's for lunch?"

Kaydee Jade "Why don't we grill hamburgers? Is that okay with you and Demi? Then we can go swimming. I bought new pool toys yesterday."

Meredith "Yea!"

mbhoban
3rd Aug 2012, 4:52 AM
Hannah
I smile and nod. Meredith was very enthusiastic.

leo06girl
3rd Aug 2012, 5:11 AM
Kaydee Jade "Ok." *I go out and light the charcoal, then come inside and make out the burgers. By the time I'm done, the grill is ready. I cook the burgers. Then set everything out on the picnic table outside. I fix Meredith's plate first, then my own.*

Meredith *I finish eating, then Mama says I can go inside and put on my swimsuit. I love swimming, I took lessons last year. Mama says I can't swim without a grown-up though.*

Kaydee Jade*after Meredith goes in to change* "How has Demi been this morning? How has she been coping?"

SlenderButt
3rd Aug 2012, 2:25 PM
The next morning when i woke up, i got in the shower, got dresses and headed out the door. I had a pretty far ride to go so i left early. 6:00 am. As i was driving to the ranch. I called Jonah's cell phone, no answer. so i just tucked my phone into my purse and continued. When i arrived at the ranch, i parked my car, got out and ranged the door bell.

(ok, im here))

leo06girl
3rd Aug 2012, 7:57 PM
Kaydee Jade I hear the bell from the security gate, then check the security camera to see it's London. I open the gate and she drives up to the house, and gets out. I close the gate back "Hey! Hannah is already here, we're eating right now, are you hungry?"

SlenderButt
3rd Aug 2012, 9:43 PM
" hi KJ" i say to Kaydee as she walks me into her home. " this is such a lovely home" Then, Kaydee offered me food, i was starving so i nodded my head yes. when i saw hannah, we hugged. after Kaydee gave me some food, i sat down to catch up with them.

" so, how is everything Ladies?' i asked while munching on the grilled hamburger.

leo06girl
3rd Aug 2012, 10:01 PM
Kaydee Jade "Thanks, I just inherited the whole place. Oh goodness, where to start? Well, as I'm sure you may know, I just came back to town after leaving 9 years ago. I have an 8 year old daughter, Meredith. She's inside getting her swimsuit on. I came back to town about 2 weeks ago. I did have a job as an R.N., but I learned my Dad died and left me the ranch. So I quit my job to run in and also do the bucking bulls and bucking horses."
"We both had a very long and hard day yesterday, but I think Hannah should tell you if she even wants too.'

SlenderButt
4th Aug 2012, 5:25 PM
"well, this is a beautiful Ranch. I would be honored to meet Meredith later on"

i then turn to Hannah " and what about you?"

leo06girl
4th Aug 2012, 8:40 PM
Kaydee Jade "I could tell you part of what's been going on with Hannah, especially yesterday; but it's Hannah's story.
Thanks. She's a really great kid, she's my whole world."

Meredith * I get my new swim suit on and run back downstairs* "Mama, I'm changed can I go in the pool now?" *I see someone else sitting there.*

Kaydee Jade "Just a minutes. This is my friend London. London this is my daughter Meredith."

Meredith "Hi!"

Kaydee Jade "Ok, but let me go blow up the floats first." "I'm going to take them over to the shop we have here and use the air hose. You all are welcome to join me if you want."
*I take all the floats out of the boxes and put them in bed of my truck. Meredith hops in beside me.*

SlenderButt
5th Aug 2012, 4:25 AM
I follow Kaydee to go blow up the floats
" here let me help you"

i put my purse down and help kaydee blow up the floats.

" so kaydee, i was thinking that all us girls go out tonight and just celebrate with eachother if thats ok with you"

i look around to see if Hannah is nearby

" hmm, i think we all can use some drinks, hannah doesent seem like her normal self. maybe she will open up with a little tequila's in her syster"

i giggle . " im kidding ofcourse"

leo06girl
5th Aug 2012, 5:30 AM
Kaydee Jade " I would love too, but I don't know who would watch Meredith. You could go get drinks and we could have them here, but we do make the best moonshine in the state here; and we do have a wet bar inside and out by the pool. I might have a few, but I'm not getting drunk. Yea, Hannah could use a drink. Demi was kidnapped yesterday by her biological Father.I went and got her back from him. That's why she's here, because there is no way for him to get on the ranch, except through the security gates. I put on quite a performance for that one."

*We finish airing the floats, put them in the bed of the truck and go back to the pool; and through them in.*

SlenderButt
6th Aug 2012, 4:29 PM
" oh my goodness, poor hannah, thats scary when someone tries to take your baby. thats smart to keep her here where he cant find her. that sick man."

I walk with Kaydee to put the floats in the pool.

" and well, i guess we can whip our own drinks up here. oh, i know this perfect coctail mix. me and my boyfriend makes them all the time, well we used to anyways. and i dont get drunk anymore. you know im a model right? so i have to keep my appearance up"

i laugh and awkwardly rub the back of my neck

" Oh, i left my purse out by the truck".

I go back to the truck to retreive my purse. then i return out back by the pool.

" so, lets go make those coctails".

leo06girl
6th Aug 2012, 8:35 PM
Kaydee Jade "Yea, and he tried to kidnap me, but I was able to fight back and get away with Demi easily. That's why I've been taking someone with me when I leave. I'm not afraid of Thayer myself, but when my daughter is with me is a different story." I had no idea you were a model, is that why you changed your name?"

Meredith *I go jump in the pool* "Mama, come swim with me!"

Kaydee Jade *to London* "I'm going to swim with Meredith first, but the bar's over there." *I take off my swimsuit cover-up, underneath it is a hot pink tankini. I know I have the body for a bikini, but those are a little too skimpy for me.*

SlenderButt
7th Aug 2012, 7:33 PM
i yell "Yea thats why i changed my name" as Kaydee jumped into the pool with her daughter. i started to wish that i would have brought a swimsuit, then maybe i could join. i go over to the bar and whip up 2 cups of coctail mixes. i begin to drink one. my phone went off, it was an unknown caller. i hesitated to answer the phone, but i did.

" hello" i say.

" hey london, you dont know me, but i know you. I've been watching you for the past few weeks now. i see you and kaydee know eachother. tell her i said hi." the voice said, sound very distorted. " im going to get straight to the point, you need to leave from Kaydee's house immediately or else."

the phone hung up. I looked down at the phone and looked around. I quickly run to the pool to tell Kaydee.

" hey kaydee" i say while running to the pool . i bend down as Kaydee meets me at the ledge of the pool.

" someone just called my phone telling me to leave your house immediately or else. could this be Thayer?" i say to Kaydee while bitting my nails.

leo06girl
7th Aug 2012, 8:36 PM
Kaydee Jade "Probably. Either him or" *whispers* "Kyle Baxter, Meredith's biological Father. It sounds like something Kyle would do. He was very jealous and possessive. He didn't want me to have any friends but him. Either way, they can't touch any of us here. Security is extremely tight, and it's impossible to slip in or do anything unnoticed here. They were just blowing."
"I have a swimsuit you can borrow if you want. I'll show you where they are and we can check the security cameras too." *I ask Hannah to watch Meredith while we go get another suit. I check all the cameras and see that all is well. As a precaution, I call Mr. Thomas and Bo and tell them to keep a look out.*

((I would suggest making the caller Kyle or someone else. Because we can't write for Thayer because he's mbhoban's character. However, I don't care what, if anything, you do with/to Kyle Baxter.))

SlenderButt
8th Aug 2012, 6:50 PM
((ok,))

I put on the swimsuit and me and Kaydee walks back to the pool.

" so, why is your ex calling me? did he work with the feds or something. i only met him once and that was it"

as i wait for Kaydee to respond, i check my phone to see if i had any missed calls. none. so i put my phone back in my purse.

" and i dont think he's getting thru security"

leo06girl
8th Aug 2012, 8:15 PM
Kaydee Jade "I have no idea. He's never worked with the Feds as far as I know. Maybe he hacked your cell company's computers or something. Next time he calls, see what all he knows about me, don't give anything away though."

Meredith "Mama, come swim with me! You can play too London if you want too!" *Mama jumps in and we play one of my favorite pool games Marco Polo.*

SlenderButt
11th Aug 2012, 5:24 PM
(( oh, btw, i got my name changed recently, if you havent knoticed. so im SlenderButt now:) ))

I join Kaydee and Meredith in the pool for a game of Marco polo. As were playing, i look around to see if hannah was anywhere to be found. no. so i continue to play until Kaydee and Meredith were ready to get out.

leo06girl
11th Aug 2012, 7:42 PM
Kaydee Jade *We get out and dry off. Meredith runs in the house to shower.* "Anymore mysterious phone calls? Next time he calls, put him on speaker phone and I can tell you for a fact if it's Kyle or not."